Flowers weren't made to fly

Here You Are Again

 

Eun Chae P.O.V

While Taemin and I where exploring and looking around outside now since Taemin (the big girl...) wanted to see the flower garden Kris's mother planted in the front yard. We see a unknown car pull up. "Taemin oh no look.. is that who I thing it is?" I say a bit surprised. "Is that that Hye Sun chick?" Taemin asks. "Yes it's that witch!!" I take Taemin's hand. "Come on we need to warn Sae Rin!"

We get in the house, but it's to late she is already making her way to the main room. "Crap..."

"Oh Eun Chae, Taemin our already done exploring." Kris ask us. "Oh um no. We just came back becuase we saw someone come in." I telll them. "Yeah Hye Sun is here. I invited her too." Kris says. "Well actualy she over heard us and told me she really want to come too." He corrects himself. "Of course..." I say under my breath.

We both sigh sit next to Lay on the foor. "What is going to happen now?" Taemin whispers to me. "Nothing good." I reply.

 

Back at the main room.

"Do you have room for one more?" Hye Sun says again as he beams at Luhan.

L speaks up. "Sure come sit and join us."

Luhan, Suho, and you stay quiet.

"Keke! Thank you!!" She then walks over to you and Luhan. "I'm sorry but it seems like your in my spot." She hatefuly says to you.

"What?" You say back.

Hye Sun crosses her arms. "You heard me."

"Excuse me, but Sae Rin is my girls friend so she is in the right place." Luhan say with no emotion on his face.

Hye Sun pouts. "G.. GIRLFRIEND!? HER!!?" She yells in anger.

"Yes got a problem with it." You say annoyed.

"How can this be!! I though I was your girlfriend." Hye Sun crys.

Luhan rolls his eyes. "Look I love Sae Rin I always have, I only saw you as a friend I'm sorry."

Hye Sun is about to flip out until Suho takes her hand. "Hye Sun just sit over here."

Her eyes light up again. "Okay Oppa!!" She then happily sits right beside him hugging his arm.

"Lol she sure jumps to the next guy fast." Myungsoo giggles to himself.

Suho yanks his arm away. "Hey I told you I do not like you in that way."

"Oh Oppa your full of funny jokes." She smiles.

You start is get more annoyed by her until Luhan takes your hand and says. "Okay everyone let's start the game."

Everyone agrees.

"Can I go first?" Myungsoo asks.

"Sure go ahead." You tells him. "But Sae I wanted to go first." Luhan wines.

You giggle. "You can go next okay."

"Well already.."

Myungsoo gets closer to you a little. "Sae Rin truth or dare?"

You mumble then look over to Luhan and he is on fire. You look back to Myungsoo. "Uh Um dare?"

"Sae Rin wae!!!" Luhan protest. "Why you no say truth!! Hurry and change it!!!"

"Sorry but she said dare so she has to do a dare." Myungsoo smirks.

"But!!" Luhan pouts. "Sadly he is right Lu." Suho says unhappily.

Myungsoo stands up and walks over to the balcony. "Sae Rin I dare you to jump off the balcony into my arms."

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!" Luhan and Suho jump up and yell while you are siting there in disbelief.

Luhan hot with anger. "THERE IS NO WAY MY GIRLFRIEND IS JUMPING OFF A BALCONY!!!! ESPECIALLY INTO YOUR ARMS!!!"

"Have you gone crazy. She is not jumping off the balcony!!" Suho some what agrees with Luhan.

Myungsoo just shrugges. "It seems cool to me."

"Hahahaha!!! That is too awesome!! Sae Rin I hope you can land on your feet." Hye Sun evily laughs.

You ignore her and stand up. "Myungsoo I except your dare." You nervously say.

Luhan and Suho's eyes widen. "Sae you can't!!!" Luhan crys.

"You could get seriously hurt or worse.." Suho states.

"You guys it will be okay. I trust that Myungsoo will ketch me." You try in ensure.

Luhan gives in. "Okay fine..." He then sits on a chair with a anger/worried look.

Suho still worried just quietly nods to you and sits on the chair next to Lu.

At this point though Hye Sun is on the floor rolling with laughter hoping for your demise. "This is the best day ever!!"

 

Everyone in the house is now outside

You look over the balcony and see Myungsoo smiling widely up at you with his arms streched out ready to ketch you. the others are all gathered round waiting to see if you he will ketch you or it you will fall to your doom.

"OH JUMP ALREADY!!!" Hye Sun yells impatiently. "WE DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT!!

Luhan glares at her and Hye Sun gets quiet but still mumbles, "When that loser falls to her death you will be all might." She then snickers to herself.

"Evil Witch..." You mutter as you feel your chest tighten. You start to want to just walk away and not do it but Myungsoo he looked so confident that he can ketch you.

"SAE NOONA!! DON'T DIE OKAY!!! I WILL MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!" Taemin wines.

You smile. "Awww Tae I will me you very much too!!"

Taemin's whole face lights up. "LOVE YOU NOONA!!!"

Luhan hatered towards Taemin grows. "What do you mean you love her you!! She is mine!!"

"SHE IS MINE GRANDPA!!!" Taemin teases.

Luhan hot with anger, "WHY YOU LITTLE!!"

Suho is about to say something when. "BOYS!!! BOYS CALM DOWN I LOVE YOU BOTH!!"

"NO YOU ONLY LOVE ME!!" Luhan huffs while Taemin makes a face at him and sticks his tounge out.

Seeing it Luhan explodes. "YOUR DEAD!!"

"COME AND GET ME POPS!!!"

Luhan motions to grabe taemin when Suho grabes Lu's shoulder. Stopping Luhan looks back at Suho. "What do you want to fight too?"

"Dude Taemin is just messing with you calm down." Suho alerts.

Luhan gives in. "Your right." But on the inside you says, "I'll get you later you little jerk."

You giggle to yourself, "Oh Lu Oppa what will i do with you."

"UNNIE YOU MUST SURVIVE!!! WHO ELSE WILL BE MY MAID OF HONOR AT GONGCHAN OPPA AND I'S WEDDING?!!" Eun Chae loudly yells.

"Gee thanks Chae..." You call to her.

"NO PROBLEM FRIEND!!" Eun Chae happily smiles.

Suho call up to you. "You can do this!!"

"Thank you Suho." You say to him with a smile sparking flames in Luhan's eyes.

Sehun and Kai: "NOONA PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!"

The rest of them just keep a worried look on their faces.

Feel super nervous you swallow your fear and are about to get yourself ready to jump when Luhan yells up to you.

"SAE YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!! PLEASE YOU CAN GET REALLY HURT!!!" The other except Hye Sun all nod.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes. "Why do you all not trust me?"

Everyone gives him the you know why look and he just shrugs.

"GUYS IT WILL BE OKAY!! HE WILL CATCH ME I KNOW IT!!!" but right after you yell that you feel a hand push you.

Not being about to stop yourself you are now falling fast to the ground.

"SAE RIN!!!!" You hear them scream your name in horror.

Look up you suddenly see a shadow figure running back into the house. "Who is that?" You say to yourself as you now closing your eyes you feel the wind flowing throw your clothes and hair. "I guess this is it... goodbye my friends... goodbye Luhan." You whisper saddly as you near the ground.

"OH CRAP!!" Myungsoo starts trying to run where you are falling because you are falling away from where he him. But someone pulls him back at the last second and lunges towards you.

you fall on the person hard and then there was nothing but darkness and fate screaming in the distants.