Could it be him?

Here You Are Again

 

"Where is Sae Rin? She knows I like to get to the lunch room before those monsters eat everything." Eun Chae says as she looks around the school for you.

 

In the Music room, you are praticing for your up coming performance two Saturdays away.

"This song seems like it's missing something, but I'm not quite sure what." You say to yourself as your about to sing the first line again.

 

30 minutes go by when the door suddenly swings open. "Yah Sae Rin!! Eun Chae yells as she runs to you. "I'm so dang hungry!! Come on before all the good food is gone!!"

You sigh. "Okay okay I'm coming." You get up and gather your things, then leave out the door with Eun Chae.

 

As both of you are making your way to the lunch room, someone catches your attention coming down the hallway towards you. You freeze in place and just stare at the person.

Eun Chae then sees him too. "Oh look!! I've never seen him before. He must be new.... Well anyway do you want to get pizza or chicken?"

You don't responed, but just stand there not moving or blinking.

"Umm Sae Rin... Hello Sae Rin? You still alive over there?" Eun Chae calls to you trying to get you to snap out of it.

 

"Could it be? Is it him?" You whsiper to yourself still staring, and ignor Eun Chae.

Eun Chae sighs. "What has gotten into you all of a sudden?" She crosses her arms and whispers. "Why does stuff like this happen when I'm hungry."

 

He gets closer to where your standing then stops. "Excuse me, but do you know where I can find the front office?" He says looking straight at you. Finally coming back to reality you stutter. "Oh um.... I-It's D-Down the.... the st-stairs and t-to the left."

He smiles and replies. "Thanks." Then goes towards where the stairs are, but before he goes to far he stops again. "You know your very pretty. You remain me of this girl who I meet along time ago. She was as pretty as a flower."

 

He starts walking again. Your heart pangs and you want to cry. Eun Chae now annoyed. "Are we going to eat lunch now?" Still in your own world you don't answer her, but instead say to yourself. "It is him... I finally found my Luhan again." Before you knew it you were running after him leaving your friend behide. "Yah!! YAH!!! Sae Rin where are you going?"

 

You run as fast as you can down the hall then down the stairs, but when you get off the last step you hear a familiar voice. "Hee hee!! Oh Luhan you are so strong and good looking." The voice says as Luhan holds a big box for them. "I know." He replies with a cofident tone. "What is in this box exactly?"

You go closer to see who the person is. "OMG!! It's Hye Sun!!!" You yell-whisper to yourself.

 

Hye Sun looks at him. "It's just some stuff for my performance I'm going to do, it's nothing really." Luhan shruggs. "Well okay then." She then puts a big smile on her face. "Hey do you want a quick preview?" She gets closer to him. "Sure I guess so." Luhan says while letting her take him away to where ever.

 

"Darn that Hye Sun...." You sadly sigh. You go to turn and walk away when you run into something. You look up to see it's a guy. "OMO!! I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurt? I didn't see you. and...and I..."

He stops you. "Calm down Calm down. It's alright. I'm not hurt see look I'm fine." He does a whole body turn to show you hes not injured any where. "See I'm okay." He giggles. "I'm Kim Joon Myeon by the way, but please do call me Suho."

 

You now more relaxed. "Nice to meet you Suho. I'm Jung Sae Rin." He gets a big grin. "Oh so your Sae Rin. My friends and I over heard that red haired girl, Eun Chae I think, rambling angryly about you in the lunch room."

He starts to laugh. "Hahaha!! She was going on about you being a big dummy space head, also she said leave me standing there to run way with some boy. Bubble I should eat you for making me almost miss lunch."

"Eun Chae I will kill you!!!" You scream in your head. "Heh heh... that Eun Chae always making jokes."

 

Still laughing. "Well shes pretty funny." After a few seconds he stops laughing. "Um Sae Rin... Would you like to go to the coffee shop with me later on?" Looking up at him you meet a cute eye smile. "Well you weren't at lunch so I assume your probably hungry right now."

 Just then your starts stomach growling, making Suho giggle again. You now embarrassed tell him. "Sure I'll go with you." Suho jumps with joy. "Great meet me at the front gate after school kay. Oh and bring your funny friend too. Alright bye now!!"

With that he happily walks away.

 

"Wait isn't that the guy everyone says is a mute?" You scratch your head. "But he didn't seem so mute when I just talked to him. Weird."

______

"Luhan over here!!" He walks over to where Hye Sun called. "Okay you sit in that chair right there, and I'll show you a bit of my dance routine. Luhan sits and wait for her to start. Soon the lights go out and one light turns on in the middle of the room.

As soon as Hye Sun is about to start a song comes on. It's VIXX's 'On And On'.

(Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DAueXh0YB8)

 

While Hye Sun is dancing to the music, Luhan can't help but be in awh at how beautiful and y she looks. After a few minutes the music stops and so does she. "So how was it? Did you like it?" Hye Sun says eagerly and out of breath. "It was great and quite interesting. You dance very perfessionally."

"OMG REALLY!! Your not just saying that right?" He gets up and walks over to her. "Of cource I'm not just saying that. It was amazing."

 

Filled with joy she jumps on to him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much Luhan!! You don't know how happy you just made me. "Heh heh no problem. But I should be going now. I have to get to gym class." She lets go of him. "Oh okay. Well see you later k!!"

______

In the gym your standing by the wall listening to Eun Chae go on and on about Gongchan, your brother's friend. "He is soooo cute and tall and sooooo nice!!! I just love his hair and voice, OMG!!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!" 

You put your hand over . "Shhh... keep it down Eun Chae. Your to loud. Your going to draw attention to us." But it was to late the whole gym had stopped and was looking your way. Among the many students staring at you, Luhan and his friend were too. You turn to see all eyes on you.

"Oh um sorry everyone she just gets really excited sometimes." The students all start to murmur. "What a weird red color haired girl. She's such a weirdo. What a loser."

Eun Chae then flashs you a death stare, but you just ignor it and drag her along to do some exercises. Everyone stops looking at the seen, and goes back to what they were doing.

 

"Hyung that red haired girl over there is so loud." Chen says to Luhan, but Luhan was to busy looking at you. "It's that pretty girl again. "What is she doing with that loud weirdo? Oh wait I don't even know her name." Tao is now wondering why Luhan is still staring at you and the other one. "Um Hyung why are you still looking at them."

Quickly he shakes it off and replies. "I'm just wondering how crazies get into high end schools in the first place." Tao shrugs "Who knows." Then walks to where the others are.

 

When his friends aren't around him anymore he goes back to look at you again. "You really do look like that girl I once knew. I need to know if it might be you or not. I must now your name." Just then Kris yells. "Hey Luhan come on!! We're about to play basketball. He then let's his thoughts go, and yells back. "Alright Alright I'm coming."

 

It's now after school and you hurry down the hall not wanting to keep Suho waiting at the front gate. Going down the hall way, you run right past Luhan and Xiumin. "Hey look it's that girl from the gym. What's her name... what's her name. Awh it's Sae Rin. Where is she going in such a hurry?"

"Wait what did you say her name was!?" Luhan says with and aquiring expression. "Her name is Sae Rin. Why?" With out answering Luhan takes off running after you.

 

You walk out of the school and see a guy standing by the gate. "Is that Suho?" You get closer to see that it in fact is. "Suho-Ah I hope you weren't waiting long." Turns to you and puts on a eye smile right when he sees it's you. "Nope I wasn't here long. Are you ready to go?"

You nod. "Yes, but hold on just a few more minutes. Eun Chae isn't here yet."  He begins to laugh for the 100th's time today. "Lol I almost forgot about the funny one. Okay I'll wait a little longer."

 

Luhan finally makes it out the school to see you standing at the gate with some guy. "Who is that guy with her? That can't be her boyfriend could it?" He stands there now with a bit of jelousy stirring up in his heart.

 

 

 

__________

It took me like all day to write, and now I finally got it up. I hope you like this chapter!! It's not the best, but it's something right?

Bye I really should be going to bed now ^ ^;

image

Please do Subcribe and leave a comment!!