Date 2 : With Kai

A Complicated Love Story *HIATUS*

HyeRin's POV

 

I was waken up by the sound of my cellphone ringing because there's a text

From: JongIn oppa

I'll pick you up after 1 hour, let's date. No but's. Dont wear formal clothes. Dont be late.

--

To: JongIn oppa

Yes boss !!!!

--

Aishh~~ how dare he talk to me like that. TSK !

After that I din my daily rituals like taking a bath and eating then I pick the cloth I shall wear. After who-knos-how-many-minutes, I finally came up with this:

 

Then the doorbell rang, and my maids opened it and they look..... red?

"U-u-uummmm.. Mi--mi--lla-milady, ww-we think y-you ha-ve a s-suito--r..."

"Why are you stutte----------" Holy geez ! Why does this man look absolutely gorgeous ??

 

"Are you Kai err I mean JongIn oppa?" Gosh looks too innocent !! So cute

"Yep. And Im your boyfriend."

"Oh... wait WHAT? Your no-----"

"Stop talking and lets go, girlfriend." He pulled me outside MY house then to his car.

"WTF? Your my boyfriend ? Nuh-uh. Your not."

"Why, it's just for a day.."

"I dont care. I want my first boyfriend to be someone that I truly like."

"Soo... You didnt have a first boyfriend? Haha~~ Are you a saddist?"

"What? Aishh you !! I dont even hit guys or my friends.. How am I a saddist?"

"Okay, okay sorry. But Im your boyfriend."

"But--"

"No buts. OR else Im gonna.. ki---"

"Okay,okay you are. But just for a day.."

"Whatever you say, Jagiya~~"

"What? Jagiya?"

"Why, do we have a problem.?"

"Yeah yeah. Okay." 

"That's my girl."

He drove me to an.. Amusment park?

"Why are we here?"

"Call me jagiya."

"What?"

"Call me jagiya."

"Hey.!"

"Call me jagiya."

"Okay fine. fine. Why are we here.. j-j-jagiya?"

"Why are you so red. ?"

"What? I am not."

"Yes you are."

"Tsk." I turned my face on the other side.

"Were here because were dating."

"Weve arrived. Sorry for ..."

"okay. okay." I just said he went outside the car and opened it for me. . So sweet.

I looked around the view and .. Holy geez ! Wow !!

"Kai err JongIn op-- I mean jagiya, where are we?"

"Dont tell me, its your first time here?"

"Ummm.. Yeah."

"Why?"

"My parents never really went out to take a stroll with me because they are too busy working." I gave a sad smile.

"Dont worry jagiya, even if this is your first time here, I shall surely make you enjoy it!"

"Oh cool thanks..^^"

"Dont be sad okay?"

"What? Im not sad.." fake smile..

"Tsk. Suit yourself.. Let's go to the rides~!"

"Okay!!!!!"

The first rides that we rode are The gyro drop and gyro swing and it was like we were on a tornado.. Its really fun^^

"HyeRin ah~ Lets go ride The Atlantis.."

"Huh yeah okay sure.."

"Lets go.." he gave me a smirk.. Wonder what that ride is..

We were going to get in that ride.. And it looks okay.. we rode it and..

"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAI BRING ME DOOOOOWNNN NNNNNNOWWWWWWWWW..."

"Hahahahahaha~~~^^ "

"I'LL KILL YOU IF I DONT LIVE AFTER THIS!"

"Hahahahahhaha!! You look so cute..."

"SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hahaha~~"

We then, finished that ride and I promise it didnt look bad at all. Its just.. So very very darn fast.

 "Im hungry, lets go eat." I said with no emotion

"Are you mad?"

"No. Im happy.! As you can see, I am very happy.." I told him in a sarcastic tone

"Sorry.."

I smiled, "Okay I forgive you.. Lets go eat"

"Okay.."

We ate and then we went to the gift shop and I found this and put it on..

"Oh jagiya you look cute in that..!" Kai said

"Chinjja? I'll buy it..!" 

"No I shall.. Wait for me here.."

"Okay.. Thanks..!"

He came back then 

I laughed and found this headband and put it on Kai

"Oh you look cute too !!!"

"Aisshh~~ This is not my type of thing !"

"ahh... Chinjja? Mianhae.." I tried my best to look dissapointed and took the headband off of Kai.. But the truth is, Im just trying to make him buy that.. I went out of the shop..

--------------

Kai's POV

"ahh... Chinjja? Mianhae.." Then she went out of the shop.. Geez.. I feel guilty so I bought the headband and put it on..

I ran towards her and

"Yah !! Jagiya~~!! I bought this.. !! Dont feel bad.." 

"Chinjja?" She looked at me then smiled.. Like a goddess.. Ahh ! So gay ! What's with me?

"Wahh~~ You look so cuuuuteee!!!!" I turned away and blushed.. WAIT? BLUSHED? I NEED TO HAVE A CHECK UP ! MY BODY IS ABNORMAL THESE DAYS.. I MEAN.. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER I BLUSHED.. THE THINGS THIS GIRL DOES TO ME..

"yah~~~ Jongin oppa? Hello? Earth to Jong in? Jagiya~~ Oppa~~?? Are you still there?" She waved her hand in front of my face so I came back to my senses..

"Oh yeah.. COme on let's eat.. haha~~" I told her awkwardly

"Since the day is almost over, how about.. let's go home??"

"Okay.." I told her with a smile..

"Lets go.." She pulled me to my car.. And we went inside and I drove her home. As I drove her home..

"Err.. Did you had fun HyeRin ah~?"

"Yep ! It was fun!!"

Perfect ! Now all I need to do is give her my final surprise and then Im done !

"HyeRin ah~~ Here.." I gave her a ring .. Actually its a couple ring.. I have the other one.. So what.. ? Its an umm... er... Friendship ring.. Yeahh..

Of course, I own the bigger one..

"Wow~~ Thanks~~!" 

"No problem.."

Then we reached her house.. I gave her a teddy bear..

She first got shoked.. So I decided to talk first..

"IT's cute right? I picked that.."

"It's.. super.. c-cute.." She said.. blushing? 

"Bye now.." I said then she was about to go out of my car when I held her hand and pulled her to me then I kissed her cheeks then hugged her.. 

"Good night.. Sweet dreams.." 

"yeah oppa~~ Bye goodnight sweet dreams.." Then she ran to her house..

"I love you.." I uttered to myself.. Then went to my house..