"Can you be my friend?"

A Complicated Love Story *HIATUS*

HyeRin's POV

 They went inside the classroom and not long, the teacher came so everyone was quiet..

"Nice to meet you everyone, Im your teacher, Park Jin Young.." (A/N: Park Jin Young here is not a CEO, just a teacher.. An arts teacher)

"Annyeong haseyo song saeng nim~~"

"Be seated.. Now, who among all of you are in one group?" -JYP

 Us three and those six guys raised our hand because we are sure to debut but the others only have possiblities.. This guys must be good..

"Okay.. Boy group first.. Come here and introduce yourself.." -JYP

"Annyeong haseyo N.I.T.R.O, Nitro imnida Nice to meet you!!.. We are all in one group.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bang Yongguk imnida, Leader and Main Rapper.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida, main Vocals.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim Jong In imnida,call me Kai lead dancer and the face of our group.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Choi Jun Hong imnida,call me Zelo lead rapper and maknae.."

"Thank you for introducing yourself, now the girl group please.." - JYP

 The three of us stood up and went in front of the class, while SToRM made their way back to their seats and sat..

"Annyeong haseyo we are Apple Heart imnida. A three member girl group.. Nice to meet you all"

"Annyeong haseyo, Yang HyeRin imnida, please call me Yumi.. Leader , Lead dancer, rapper and face of the group, and maknae.... Yes, Im a maknae but im the leader.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Kang JiHye imnida, please call me Yuna.. Lead vocal.."

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Chun Hee imnida, please call me Yeri.. Sub vocal and I also act.."

"Thank you for introducing your self.. You may come back to your seats.." -JYP

  We all came back to our seats and everyone introduced themselves.. But suddenly, I feel someone poking me from the back.. I turned around and saw Kai and Zelo? That was their name as I remember..

"Can you be my friend?" They both said in chorus..

"Umm .. Yeah okay , sure.." I flashed my eye smile and focused to Mr. JYP again..