Unexpected Visitors

Things Happen for a Reason

I was sitting the outside with Soo Min and Jung Hee eating lunch. The weather was beautiful today. It was warm enough yet cool with a bit of wind. We were discussing what we'd all be doing after graduation because the date was coming fast. I couldn't believe that after these last two weeks, I'd be going off to college in a few months. It was exciting, but a scary thought at the same time. 

"We all started off in school together, ending it together, but going off to college in different places." Soo Min said. 
"Ya~! Promise we'll keep in touch as much as we can?" I added, "I don't know what I'd be able to do without you guys." 
"That's already known by both of us, Chae!" Soo Min put out both her pinkys for Jung Hee and I to both pinky swear. We both smiled. I was loving this moment and I don't recall anything that has ever been able to separate the three of us. It's been a great life having these two by my side. 
"Chae don't forget---" Jung Hee stopped talking. I was eating my ramen, but I looked up at him to see why he stopped. He was staring at  a couple of people who were coming towards me, "...Who are they...?" Soo Min got up from her seat and tried focus her vision. She used her hand to shade the sun from her eyes, "I don't know. I've never see them before. Maybe they're lost" she shrugged. She sat back down and continued eating. The couple of guys dressed in suits were getting closer to our table. 
"I think I should direct them to their destination...Let me handle this" Jung Hee got up and started walking towards them. I grabbed his wrist before he could walk any further, "Are you sure you should be doing that? It's not your repsonsibility..." I said. 
"Chae, I'll be fine. It's not like they're a gang or something" He chuckled. I punched his arm, "YA~! Don't say that!" I angrily said. 
"It'll be okay. I'll be right back" He walked towards the two guys, "You guys seem to be lost...what or who are you looking for?" 
"We're looking for someone." one of them said, looking around.
"I don't think whoever you're looking for is at this location." Jung Hee argued.
"Li Chung Ae?" the other one asked. Jung Hee stayed silent trying to think of a quick reply. 
"There she is" the first one pointed right at me. Soo MIn whispered to me that he was pointing in my direction. I sat still and didn't move trying not to notice. Why are they looking for me? What did I do? 
"Someone wants to meet with her" the second one told Jung Hee.
"I don't think that'll be possible." Jung Hee said, "Do you have identification?" They both showed Jung Hee their ID's proving that they were security. Jung Hee kept reading them until he got to bold words that read YG ENTERTAINMENT. Jung Hee's eyes widened and stepped aside. 
"She's right there.." Jung Hee finally told them. 
The two men in suits were named Chu Hyuk Ki and Chu Jae-Hwa. They were related, working together for the same company. They told me that I had to go with them immediately. I looked at them then back at Soo Min who was pretty much just telling me to go. I didn't know what to do, but I decided that I should. I threw away the rest of my lunch, grabbed my bag, and went with Hyuk Ki and Jae-Hwa. 

I was nervous as I got into a black limo with them. One of them opened the back car door for me and I stepped in. They both sat up front while I sat by myself in the back. What if they really weren't part of YG Entertainment? What if this was all a hoax and I'm on my way to my finals hours of life? What if they take me to a place where they find a way to kill me and throw my body into the lake, getting rid all of the evidence in hopes that no one will discover my body? I really probably should have thought about taking Jung Hee with me because me alone just leaves me vulnerable to any type of attack. I started freaking out as I sat in the car in silence. I was thinking about it though...should I make a run for it or trust these two guys that they truly are from YG entertainment? C'mon, Chae...think..you don't have much time to decide...