Day 12

From the Abyss

 

Day 12 —What is your favorite day of the week?

Onho

y Jinki

Word Count - 732

 


 

Jinki loved Tuesdays.

 

Tuesdays always seemed to get forgotten by the general population. 

 

Mondays were unanimously hated because, well, it was Monday.  First day of work and the last day of unadulterated freedom, it was only natural that it was hated.   

 

Wednesdays were labeled as ‘hump day’ and signified that the week was halfway over, offering hope and a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. 

 

Thursdays were okay because the weekend was so close you could almost taste it, pushing through by thinking of your Friday plans to drink away all your problems and let loose after suffering through neck ties and conference calls all week. 

 

Friday was a given, the last day at the office before the weekend.  No real work was ever done on a Friday as everyone stared at the clock, willing the ticking hands to move just a bit faster. 

 

That only left Saturday and Sunday, days dedicated to sleep and fun, so obviously they were everyone’s favorites. 

 

Each day of the week seemed to have its place in the order of the universe except Tuesdays.  It wasn’t as bad as Monday but still early enough in the week that it wasn’t an exciting day.  There were no good drink specials on Tuesdays and even if there were, no one went out on Tuesdays.  It was neutral.  Not good but not all together bad.  It was just there, simply another roadblock on the way to Friday night. 

 

Despite this, Jinki loved them.  It was his best day.  By Tuesday he had managed to get over his Monday blues and was focused on work, spitting out report after report to make up for the productivity he lacked the day before.  He always felt well rested and in tip-top shape since Monday’s were a gym day.

 

More importantly, Jinki always pulled out his best dress shirt and tie combo for Tuesdays, wearing his pants just a hair too tight and rolling up his sleeves to give off a disheveled but y vibe.  Jinki looked good on Tuesdays.

 

He did this for one reason and one reason only, on Tuesday at roughly 10:30am, the package delivery service came.  On Tuesday at roughly 10:30am, the hottest man to ever don a dull brown uniform sauntered up to Jinki’s desk, giving him a playful smirk as he handed over packages filled with boring work documents.  On Tuesday at roughly 10:30am, Jinki’s whole world restarted when daintily narrow hips swayed sensually as disgustingly long legs made their way across the maroon carpet and right up to his desk.    

 

“Busy day?” the deliveryman whose nametag read ‘Minho’ asked as he set down the thick envelopes on Jinki’s desk and a large, heavy box. 

 

“Isn’t it always?” Jinki responded conversationally, biting back his nerves as Minho gave him that coy grin in return. 

 

It was all Jinki could do to hold in his groan as Minho bent down to pick up the heavy box, his uniform pants stretching across his tight little , the seams straining dangerously as his muscles tensed.  Jinki’s mind whirled with desire, need.  He just wanted to bend the tall man over his desk and let his hands explore every inch of those muscles.  He wanted to feel those long legs wrapped around his waist, forcing their bodies closer as Jinki filled him, ramming his deep inside that perfect .  It should simply be illegal for anyone to be that attractive. 

 

Minho stood up carefully, giving Jinki another quick smile and a simple, “See you next week,” before he was out the door leaving behind a whiff of cologne and a newly developed firmness in Jinki’s pants. 

 

Jinki quickly pulled the box over to his cubicle, not bothering to open it but simply pulling the label off before replacing it with a new one.  Minho would probably be disgusted if he knew that with the help of Jinki’s friend, Jonghyun, Minho has been delivering a box filled with blank reams of paper— for weight— back and forth for the sole reason that Jinki liked to watch him pick it up.  It was hard to feel guilty though because damn Minho looked good while carrying it. 

 

Jinki sat back in his chair, a stupid smile pulling at his face as his mind replayed scene over and over in his mind. 

 

Yes, Tuesdays were definitely his favorite day of the whole week.  

 


 

I approve of y Jinki...

This is random

And unedited like whoa

And I really am working on real things

I promise