02

Trapped

It was dark and foggy. The sky was a mix of navy blue and black. I looked up to see where I was and I found myself laying on a big gray boulder, out in the middle of a misty rain forest. I got off the huge rock and found myself wearing a white laced dress that went down to my knees. I wasn't wearing any shoes and my hair was in a messy bun. I observed my surroundings. There were pretty small flowers growing by the trees and small bushes everywhere. The trees were about 10 feet tall, all jumbled up together.

Something caught my attention though. I saw something that looked like feet sticking out from a bush. As I got closer and closer, my heart beat started to increase. Scared because it might have been a creepy ghost, but anticipating to see what it was. I slightly tried to get a glimpse of who or what it was but I couldn't idenify its face. I slowly and gently moved the bush out of the way so I could get a better view.

I nearly got a heart attack when I saw who those pair of feet belonged to. It was that guy who I had bumped into while going back to my apartment. He looked so peaceful and stressed free when he's asleep, unlike the time when I first saw him. I unconciously swept his blonde bangs to the side, observing his handsome features.

The man slowly opened his eyes, startling me. I gasped out of surprise but I didn't move. We locked or eyes for what seemed like forever. For some weird reason, my eyes couldn't leave his. There were just something special agout those big, brown orbes of his.

He suddenly stood up leaving me sitting on the moist ground. He offered his hand to me, and I gladly took it, feeling bolts of electricity going through my body when I did. We were walking through the rain forest to who knows where. What if he was kidnapping me? Why would I even follow a stranger? I was too deep into my thoughts when he stopped in his tracks. I looked up to see why he stopped and I saw a white grand piano in the middle of the forest. This part of the forest was different though. The plants, trees, flowers, and animals were all so beautifully placed. Flowers bloomed on vines, wrapping around the tall trees. Several kinds of animals were happily eating and enjoying their meal of plants.

The stranger gave my hand a light squeeze. He then took me to where the piano was. We both sat on the chair. He started playing this beautiful melody that I've heard before but didn't know what it was called. We stayed like that for a couple more minutes. We just stared at eachother, never leaving eachothers gaze. It felt like I knew him. Like I had some type of special connection with him.

Just when the peice was going to end, he suddenly slammed the piano keys, making me jump in surprise. I turned to look at the man and saw his face full of hatred and anger. He abrutly turned to me. I could see flames in his eyes. He opened his mouth wide and shreiked. He didn't look like himself anymore. It was like the peaceful him had made a 180 degree change. He had teeth like vampires, his mouth was full of gooey saliva, and before I knew it, he tackled me to the ground. I was scared for life. I kicked him as hard as I could and ran for my life.

I wasn't watching where I was going and ran into something.. or more like someone. I looked up and saw him again, the stranger. But this one was the one who I first saw at the bushes. I was confused to how there's him, then that goblin looking thing chasing after me. I heard a loud screeching and turned back to see that monster coming towards me. The stranger from before threw me behind him, and ran towards the goblin. 

They were fighting. The man winning at first but then slowly losing to the monster. I couldn't do anything as I watched in horror. Before I knew it, the monster bit off the man's arm and ripped his head off.

I was crying- no. Sobbing. The monster looked at me with an apologetic look and suddenly disappeared into the forest. I quickly ran away from the now dead human being. It was too much. I couldn't handle it anymore. I don't know where I was heading to, but I just ran and ran. I've finally stopped at this creepy looking house that looks like its been built hundreds of years ago.

I was about to go in until something caught my arm. I turned around and faced a perfectly, healthy looking man who looked exactly like the one who risked his life for me and tried to kill that monster. This couldn't be. It's not him, I thought.

"Jaeun- ah" The man said, in the most soft and sweetest voice ever. For some weird reason, I knew his name. I wonder how I knew. I don't know how either but I just did.

"Byu---" BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEP

 

"ugggghhhh" I slammed my stupid annoying alarm clock. I read the time and it said 6:30. I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes. I thought about the weird dream I had. I totally forgot the name I was going to say.

"STUPID ALARM CLOCK!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BEEP WHEN I WAS GOING TO SAY HIS NAME UGH" I started throwing a tatntrum for no reason. I got out of bed and got ready to go to school. Oh, It's going to be a long day..

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: omg omg omg. i have finally updated. Sorry for not updating. I was just too lazy to update OTL. anyways this is a pretty long chapter.. well, the longest that i have ever wrote. hope you all enjoyed && huhuh don't be silent readers :) comment please, THANK YOU <3

LOTS OF LOVE.