01

Trapped

Jaeun was walking to her apartment from the university on a cold windy night. The area that she lives in isn't exactly the best part of town, but it was worth living there because the college is one of the best in Seoul.

She walked past this dark alley and saw something from the corner of her eye. She turned around, but only saw thin air. Jaeun continued walking with her head down. She suddenly bumped into something.. or more like someone. 

Jaeun looked up to see a handsome guy about her age, or older. He wasn't that tall. Probably only about two inches taller than her. The guy had blonde hair thats swept to the side. His eyes were red and puffy, and there were tears running down his face.

He looked down to see a surprised girl. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Her beautiful long, wavy hair that fell neatly on her shoulders, her big round innocent eyes. He had never seen such a beautiful girl before. Her sweet, angelic voice ruined his train of thoughts. "Uhh.. Im sorry." Jaeun bowed and walked away from him, leaving him standing, frozen in his spot.

 

The next day, he walked down the same street where he had bumped into Jaeun. The incident quickly replayed in his mind. Ever since last night, he couldn't take his mind off of her. He saw a fimiliar figure from before, walking in his direction. He squinted and noticed that it was the girl from yesterday, that had bumped into him. His eyes widened and his heart started to beat really fast. He didn't know why but he couldn't move from where he was standing at all.

They made eye contact with eachother for a second. The guy quickly ran off into the dark alley to hide from her, but his plan failed. Jaeun had seen him run away after the eye contact and was bewildered. She thought it was kind of cute.. but creepy at the same time. She shook off the feeling and walked to her home.

The guy, in the alley, watched her walk away. *Why do I feel like this? I shouldn't. I don't even know her, but why?* He slid his back down the wall, clutching to his rapidly beating chest. *I hope this feeling goes away*

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello wonderful people :) Here is the first chapter. Its very short and boring but i just had to update because i didn't want to leave you guys hanging with just a forward. && IM ON SPRING BREAK! YESS!!! /happy dance/ Well okay bye.