03

Trapped

AUTHORS NOTE: DO NOT SKIP(????????) - hey there. are you guys mad at me .-. well you should be. huhuh. my apologies for never updating. well i've found out that i wrote the first to chapters in different povs. the first chapter in 3rd person and the second chapter in first person. so, i'll just keep writing the story in first pov. sorry for just noticing too >< anyways, thanks to those 26 subbies who stayed with this fic even though it's never updated and thanks to those future subbies for subcribing. okay, enough blabbering and read!! 

 

I walked through the busy streets of Seoul, taking in the fresh autum air. It was a sunny, breezy friday afternoon. I looked to my right and saw a guy with blonde hair pass by. Images of the guy from my dreams popped into my head. It's been two days ever since I had that dream. I tried convincing myself that it was just one of those unusual dreams, but it didn't feel like it. I keep thinking that there's some meaning to that dream. Like if the dream was a sign. I was eager to figure it out, but how? I sighed and looked up to see that my feet took me to the Han River. I looked around and saw a couple being lovey dovey with eachother. Feeding chocolate to one another, the guy laying on the girl's lap, teasing eachother. Everything brought back the memory of him. Before I knew it, tears were at the edge of falling out of my eye socket. I quickly blinked the tears away. I turned around to go back home, but bumped into someone. What's with me and bumping into people?!  I looked up to see who it was but the sun was shining right behind the person's head so I couldn't see. I was about to say sorry but someone cut me off.

"Yo~ Dujun! Over here!" I'm guessing that Dujun guy was the one who bumped into me. He yelled back at his friends and quickly apologized to me.  When he walked pass me, I got to see his profile and he was just so... gorgeous. Within a second, he was out of my sight. I sighed, denying the fact that my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

I continued walking back to my apartment. I was about to pass the alley and images of that guy came up. Of how we bumped into eachother, seeing him run away from me and in my dream.. Why do I keep thinking about him? 

 

I walked into the cold apartment room. I took out my keys and wallet from my jacket pocket and a small peice of paper fell onto the floor. I slowly opened and read it. 

Call me, Jaeun ;)

11000040330

I stared blankly at that peice of paper. Who..? I thought back at all the possibilities, but there was only one. Was it that Dujun guy? How does he know my name? My heartbeat quickened. I walked to the couch with my phone in hand. I was debating with myself if i should call this mysterious person or not. I paced back and forth, not knowing what to do. I sighed and slumped onto the small couch. Should I call or not? What if it's a prank? But worst, what if he's a stalker! OH MY GOSH THAT EXPLAINS HOW HE KNOWS MY NAME! My eyes widened at that thought. I quickly threw the paper onto the floor. No no, that's impossible! He's so young and gorgeous, he doesn't pass for one, nope. I reassured myself and picked up the paper again. I bit my lip and got up to get ready for bed, since it's already late at night. 

 

I woke up with a growling stomache the next morning. I groaned and lazily got out of bed, making my way to the kitchen. I rubbed my crusty eyes and opened the fridge to see that there was nothing to eat in there. I closed the fridge door and went back to my room. I plopped onto the bed and snuggled back into my pillow. Seconds later, my stomache started to make sounds like a dying whale, if that's possible.I got out of bed once again and headed for the bathroom this time. I got dressed, grabbed my keys and headed for the supermarket. 

 

Hmm... Should I get chocolate or strawberry....? 

"Get the strawberry one" 

"OH MY GOSH!" I whipped my head around to see another head right next to mine. The person grinned at me. I gladly returned it with a glare. "Don't scare me like that!" I yelled at him. He just chuckled at my reaction. I slapped his chest and unknowingly let out a small giggle. 

"Yo, Junhyung. I found the chocopies!" A guy jogged up to Junhyung and I. He stopped and stared at me. I stared back. It was him. Dujun. My heart started to beat quickly.

"Hey! You're the girl I bumped into yesterday! Jaeun, right?" He winked at me. His wink was creepy becuase.. well, he just couldn't wink at all. I cringed a little. I nodded at him and forced a smile. He walked up to me and whispered into my ears.

"You got my note yesterday, right?" He stepped back and gave me the cutest kid smile ever. I litterly melted right there. It's funny how he can be cute and creepy. I laughed to myself. I nodded at him again and this time, I gave him a sincere smile. 

"Then why didn't you call me?" He pouted. Now that's a combination of both cute and creepy. I shivered. 

"Oh, I thought you were some creepy stalker, that's why I didn't call you." My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. Oh my gosh, did I really just say that!? 

He just laughed. "Haha, I would be thinking the same if I were you too." He sighed.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. How do you know my name?" Dujun opened his mouth to answer but was cut off by Junhyung nagging at him to hurry up.

"Well, I got to go. See you around, and call me!!" He said cheerfully and ruffled my hair. 

"Bu- but! How.." I sighed as I watched him jog up to Junhyung. 

Wait.. When did Junhyung leave?

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: it's short but atleast i updated right? uhuhuh. it's also pretty boring and DUJUN DUN DUN DUN lol idk. hehe enjoy.

please leave comments, they are so much appreciated. subscribe if it's interesting heheh. 

comment, subscribe and maybe an upvote? ^_^

thank you for reading~~

it took me three days to write this peice of crap btw