chapter 18

My bestfriend is my husband

Tiffany got worried since Taeng did not come back last night. Taeng also did not answer her calls and text messages at all which make her cannot stop thinking about Taeng the whole night. Later, in that morning Tiffany wake up by her phone call.

“yah !!! are you still sleeping tiff?!”, Jessica yelled through out the phone.

“errr...i’m just awake. Why are you calling me at this time?”, Tiffany still sleepy since she did not get enough rest.

“what??? You asking me why i’m calling for you? Yah !!! are you forgot that we had promised to meet today. You are the one that set up this date with me right...”, Jessica still did not satisfied with Tiffany.

“errr...sorry...but Jess...i dont feel like going out today. I’m not feeling well...”, her voice sound so weak.

Jessica emotion change immediately hearing her bff weak sound. “seriously? Ok, i’m really sorry for yelling at you. You should tell me earlier. Ok, you just take a rest at home ok. Take care babe.”

“thanks Jess...i’ll meet you at college...bye”, by the she hung up her phone.

After that she just laying on her bed again. The clock already show 10.30am and suddenly she remember about Taeng. She quickly wake up and going out from her bedroom try to look for Taeng but there is no sign that Taeng was already back. She then try to call Taeng again but still she couldn’t reach that guy. She also try to call Yuri but he also dont know where is Taeng right now. It makes her worry much more.

Taeng already had left Yuri’s house early in the morning. That is why Yuri dont know where is that guy had being. Actually after that, Taeng going to the park that he always go whenever his mind is in chaos. Only at the place he can calming down his stress. After about 3 hours, he decided to go home.

***

After getting into their home, Taeng walk slowly into his room. He thought that Tiffany already going out because its already 2 pm. The bruise and wound on his face still feels stung. Just one step before he reach his room, suddenly that girl room was open revealing someone with worried face.

“Kim Taeyeon ! Where did you go? Why you didn’t pick up my call...”, she shoot Taeng with all her questions. She still do not see Taeng’s face.

Taeng got shocked hearing that voice. How can he hide his face right now. He do not want Tiffany to know what happen last night. His mind quickly try to find right excuse to tell Tiffany. Then without looking at Tiffany, he just throw the lie.

“errr...i’m staying at my friend house last night. She had a birthday party and she insist me to stay with her till the morning. I’m so tired and sleepy. I want to get my sleep. Please dont disturb me today...”, by then he just walk away into his room.

“yah Taeng ! I’m not finished yet !..”, she really mad with that guy sudden action.

***

For the whole day, Taeng just keep his body in the locked room. He really dont want to see Fany right now. The next day, Taeng going out early in the morning just to avoid meeting Tiffany. He also skipped his class for today because he do not want to see that jerk face at the current moment. He afraid that he will lose his control again.

“Taeng...Tiff meet me this morning asking about you...”, Yuri just got back from campus.

“let her be...sooner she will get tired...”, Taeng answered weakly.

“so where are you right now? Why you didn’t come to class today? Are you okay my friend? ”, Yuri asking.

“i’m ok yul..don’t worry about me...i just need time to be alone right now. I need to get rid my stress...”

“taeng...if you need someone just called me ok. I will always here for you. And soo, hyo,yoona too. they keeps questioning about you today...”, said Yuri.

“i’m glad to have bff like you guys. Thanks for always supporting me friend. Just dont worry about me...”.