chapter 17

My bestfriend is my husband

 

After the chaos fighting, yuri and yoona bring taeng back to yuri’s apartment to treat his wound. They still can see helltaeng right now. Before this they never seen taeng angry so much like today. His face looks like he can even destroy all the country by his hand. Its lucky to have yuri and yoona as his good friends.

“ i’ll make sure that jerk will never get the chance to touch tiffany after this..if possible i will kill him by myself..”, taeng burst out again. He punch the wall until his hand got bleeding.

“ enough taeng ! i know you really care about tiffany but please don’t hurt yourself anymore. We can find another way to solve this problem..”, yuri try to calm down his anger friend.

Yoona only able to sit silently watching the gangster taeng. But he can understand how taeng feels right now. For this time, he just leave it to yuri to advice that latter.

After a while, taeng already manage to control his anger. He says sorry to his friends for creating the trouble earlier. He explains to them how much he cares for tiffany and don’t want to see that girl been hurt by the guy that she really trusted and love. While he explaining those words, few drops of tears coming out from his eyes. He’s really sincere do it for tiffany and yuri and yoona both can feel it.

They feels sorry for taeng. Now yoona also aware that taeng is actually love tiffany more than a friend. So thats why taeng so overprotective towards tiffany. If tiffany know about this yoona cannot imagine what the girl will do. Either the girl will be happy knowing her bestfriend love her or hating and leaving taeng alone after knowing about the truth. Its really hard for taeng.

“ stay cool my friend. I know you can handle this situation. I believe you’re smarter enough to do the best thing in order not to let anyone suffer or hurt in this case taeng. So please never do like last night again. Think before you react. I don’t want to see you like this anymore. Got it? “, yuri said what he feels right now.

“ if you need anything just call us taeng. We will always be there for you in no matter condition you are going through. Don’t do something by yourself ok. Remember that taeng? Friends forever right? “, yoona starts talking after a long time silent.

Its the power of a friend. Taeng now feels ok and more relax. That day the stay up till the morning chatting with each other about their own life.