Chapter 2

Hurt

Jessica's PoV

" Tiff...She cheated on me again.." I said to my best friend. I sob on her shoulder and she hugs me tighter. I sob harder.

I'm lucky because Tiffany, my best friend always be there for me whenever I need someone to comfort me. She is the one who can makes me better whenever I cried because of my girlfriend has cheated on me. I'm still crying on her shoulder .

" Ssshh..Jessi..look at me" She said to me and cupped my face. She uses  her thumbs to wipe my tears away. I stare at her, our face just an inch away from each other. I can say that our noses almost touched.

She sighs and I can feel her breath on my face.

" Maybe, she had cheated on you, but in the end, you'll be together again with her no matter what happen." she said and smile to me.

I can see her sincere smile. I look into her eyes, trying to read what's in her mind.

" Why are you so sure?" I ask her.

" Because you used to love her and she loves you too, so you two will make up latter like usual." She showed me her smile again, but this time the bitter one. I look into her eyes again. I'm trying hard to   read her expression.

Could it be, that Tiffany has feeling for me more than just a best friend? I open my mouth trying to say something.

" Tiff... do you...".

" Jessi, I'm sorry I need to go now... I have appointment with sunny." she cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

Sunny? Lee sunny? Since when My Tiffany hang out with Sunny? I know they aren't that close to each other, except.....

Wait....did I just said My Tiffany? What the hell is wrong with my mind. Okay that's enough....

But why do I feel disappointed all of a sudden? 

" Uh-oh...Is hat so? Arasso...thank you Tiff.." I show her my smile.

" I love seeing you smile like this.."

Mwo..??? Did I just hear that she love seeing my smile? I stare at her. Maybe, she isn't realize what she's saying yet, but after she realize it, she started to blush.... Aww... My Tiffany is so cute.

" Umm...okay..I gotta go...bye Jessi, see you around."

And with that she left the dorm with blush stick on her cheeks. I smile to myself, remembering the cute face of Tiffany.

But then... I shook my head ....what's this feeling I felt? Could it be? That I fall in love with her??