Chapter 3

Hurt

Tiffany's PoV

I walk to the park. In ten minutes, I've arrived at the park. I promise Sunny that I'll meet her at the park. But I can't see her, so I decide to walk around at the park. And there she is, sitting at the bench playing with some kids.

 

I know that Sunny loves kids, but with the blonde hair she has, she looks like one... Hehehe... I chuckle silently. And like she can sense my presence, she look at my direction and wave her hands toward me. I walk toward her. She smile at me, and of course I smile back at her. 

" Hey..." I greet.

" Hey, Fany ah.." She said with full aegyo ".

" Urghh...don't do it. You're not a kid anymore."

" Hahahah... but you like my aegyo, don't you?"

I scoffed, " Who said it? You know I hate it right?" She pout. " Whatever" She said childishly.

" So tell me, why do we need to meet here in the first place?"

 

The expression on her face changed and she keep until I break the silence and ask her " Waeyo... Sunny ah? What's wrong?"

She just stare at my face. " Sunny ah.. is there anything wrong on my face?"

She didn't answer any of my question instead she's just spacing out. " I think you will start to change like Jessi. She likes spacing out."

My heart sank when I remember about her. My expression change from the bubbly one to be the sadden one. She notice the hurt on my face and then she held my hands. I looked up at her, just to be greeted by a sudden hug from her. She hug me tighter the moment I broke into tears.

" Sunny ah (sob)..."

" Do you still feel hurt because of her?" I can't answer her right away. I just nodded my head.

" It's painful Sunny ah... It's really hurting me."

" I know Fany ah..I know. And you know?? It hurts me too, seeing you like this."

 

I pulled away from the hug and stare into her eyes.  I can see disappointed, hurt, hope, and love on her eyes. As if she can read my mind, she continued her sentences.

" Can I ask you something Fany ah?" I just nod.

" Do you still love her? Can I.. can I...can I have a chance to be with you and make you smile? You know fany ah.. I love you so much. and I won't ever hurt you. I know you still love her but please..can you give me a chance?

 

I was speechless. I don't know what to say. Should I give up on Jessi and move on this chance? Will I be able to love Sunny like I always do to Jessi? Should I give Sunny chance or not? 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for the late update and for the bad grammar :) see ya!! 

I'm waiting for comment and critics. It'll be more interesting if there're any.