Chapter 1

Hurt

 

Here I am again in our dorm, watching you crying because of her.

Why can't you see my love for you? What should I do to make you realize that I love you so damn much?

You've hurt because of someone else and here I am trying to comfort you.

You have no idea, how much my heart has hurt and pulled apart into pieces seeing you like this. 

Tiffany's PoV

" Tiff...she cheated on me again.." Jessica sobs.

I open my mouth, but no words come out, so I decide to just shut my mouth and hug her tighter. She sobs harder.

" Ssshhh... Jessi look at me.." I cup her face and wipe her  tears away. I look into her eyes, our faces just like an inch away from each other, our noses almost touched. Her eyes are so red and puffy. I sigh, i think she can feel my breath on her face.

" Maybe she had cheated on you, but in the end, you will be together again with her no matter what happen" I smile to her. She look into my eyes, maybe trying to read my mind. " Why are you so sure?" 

Once again, I show her my smile. " Because you used to love her and she loves you too, so you two will make up later like usual.". Inside my heart  I feel like break into tears but i hold my tears back. and smile to her, a bitter one. She looks into my eyes trying to read my expression. She wanna say something and i know pretty sure what will come next.

" Tiff...do you..." 

" Jessi..I'm sorry.. I need to go now. I have appointment with sunny." I cut her off before she can ask any further. Silences take over us within seconds.

" Uh-oh...Is that so?Arasso...thank you Tiff.." She smile at me. Those smile which I love the most. " I love seeing you smile like this" She stare at me, as if trying to search something and I realize what have I said. It makes me blush. 

" Umm...okay.. I gotta go ...bye Jessi,,, see you around" and with that I leave the dorm with blush all over my face. But again...I remember that I'll never have a chance to be with her. She'll never love me back like I always do. Of course, babo...she has a girlfriend and she loves her not me.

Maybe, I should move on from now onwards. But can it be? How can I forget her if I'll still see her everyday in the dorm?