Sweet like candy

School 2013 Season 2

 

After the scene in the restaurant, Nam Sun and Ha Kyung left without having any dinner. They were pretty much embarrassed to stay there any longer after they did a little public affection. Nam Sun held onto Ha Kyung’s hand as they walked. This time, he was making sure he would never let go of her hand no matter what consequences come towards them. Both of them were quiet just enjoying the fact that they were together at the moment. All of a sudden Ha Kyung stopped walking that too made Nam Sun stop in his tracks.

“What’s wrong?” Nam Sun asked turning to face Ha Kyung.

Ha Kyung stood there as she stared up at a shop nearby. She then smiled and pointed up towards something.

“A mistletoe.” She said quietly.

Nam Sun followed where he finger was pointing and it was true there was a mistletoe hanging above a closed candy store’s door.

“Isn’t it funny for a mistletoe to be hanging at a candy store?” Ha Kyung asked.

“Don’t you think it’ll be better?” Nam Sun asked as he wrapped his arms around Ha Kyung’s waist.

Ha Kyung was slightly taken aback and turned to face him. Nam Sun was staring down at her with a smile on his face.

“Why?” She asked.

“What do you mean why?” He asked her.

“I mean you said it was better to hang the mistletoe at a candy store. Why?”

“Cause isn’t kisses supposed to be sweet?” Nam Sun said smirking.

Ha Kyung stared at Nam Sun not understanding what he meant.

“Want me to show you?” Nam Sun asked her.

Ha Kyung was about to reply to him when Nam Sun leaned in forward and pulled her closer to him. Now, he was really staring down into her eyes and Ha Kyung too stared. Nam Sun titled his head slightly and kissed Ha Kyung on the lips. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Nam Sun released her. Ha Kyung just stared at Nam Sun when he was done.

“That was sweet like candy.” Nam Sun said chuckling.

Ha Kyung could only smirk as she too chuckled.

“How sly.” Ha Kyung smirked as she lightly punched his shoulder.

Nam Sun smiled as he rubbed his arm still not letting go of Ha Kyung’s waist.

“Let’s go for a walk.” Ha Kyung said grabbing Nam Sun’s hand.

The both of them walked till they finally reached to the Han River. They sat on a bench with a hot drink in one hand and the other holding onto each others.

“Now that we’re sitting here why don’t we clear out any other things we’ve never told each other. What do you think?” Ha Kyung asked looking at Nam Sun.

“Okay. Sure. You first.” Nam Sun answered nodding his head.

“Okay. Well, honestly I wasn’t only hurt because you lied to me. I was also hurt because you barely sent me letters. It made me feel like you didn’t care.” Ha Kyung answered quietly as she looked into her drink.

“Mian. Actually, I tried to write more but army life is just too tiring. But trust me, you’re all I ever thought off all the time.” Nam Sun said as he inched closer towards Ha Kyung and wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him.

“Now it’s your turn.” Ha Kyung said.

“Hurm…” Nam Sun tried to remember if there was anything he wanted to say.

“On the day that I enlisted into the army did you receive anything from me?” Nam Sun asked.

“Like what?”

“Like a letter or anything of the same sort.” He answered.

“A letter?” Ha Kyung asked puzzled as she looked at him.

“Urm, a letter.” Nam Sun said nodding his head.

“I didn’t receive anything. You didn’t even call or texted me.” Ha Kyung said as she pouted.

“Sorry that I didn’t call or text you.” Nam Sun said pinching Ha Kyung’s cheeks to stop her from pouting.

Ha Kyung stopped pouting and winced as she rubbed her cheek before glaring at Nam Sun for pinching her. Nam Sun only chuckled before he sighed.

“I thought so.” He said as he nodded.

“Why? Did you write me a letter?” Ha Kyung asked.

“I did. But I bet that Gil girl threw it away or something.” Nam Sun said.

“Gil girl? Gil Eun Hye?” Ha Kyung asked.

“Her name was Eun Hye?” Nam Sun said jokingly that made Ha Kyung slap his arm.

“Why did you even have to make her pass the letter to me?” Ha Kyung complained.

“I didn’t want to. She snatched it out of my hand while I had to rush into the army camp. By the way you didn’t even come.” Nam Sun sulked.

“Who said I didn’t come?! I did!’ Ha Kyung yelled.

“Only I was probably really late.” Ha Kyung continued in a quiet voice.

“You see? If only you came earlier you would’ve probably gotten your hands on the letter.” Nam Sun said.

“It wasn’t on purpose alright.” Ha Kyung pouted again.

“Stop pouting. It makes you look ugly.” Nam Sun said as he pinched her cheek again.

“Anyway, what was in the letter huh?” Ha Kyung asked excitedly as she rubbed her cheek again.

“Just… stuff.” Nam Sun answered like he was embarrassed.

“Tell me! What is it?!” Ha Kyung pleaded.

“Fine, fine. It was probably something about liking a girl.” Nam Sun answered teasingly.

“A girl? Who?” Ha Kyung said as she eyed him.

“I wonder who….” Nam Sun said as if he needed to think about it.

“Yah!” Ha Kyung yelled at him as she started hitting his arm again.

“Who else would it be other than you? I wrote that letter to tell you I liked you.” Nam Sun said grabbing her arm trying to make her stop hitting him.

“Really?” Ha Kyung asked shyly.

“Really. I liked you then.” Nam Sun said.

“Then? What about now?” She asked with her arms crossed.

“Now? I just like you more.” Nam Sun said as he unfolded her arms and wrapped it around his waist as he embraced her.

“I like you so much more. Now.” Nam Sun repeated softly into her ear.

Ha Kyung smiled as she tightened her grip around his waist. She missed his hug and she liked the feeling of having his arms around her and hers tightly around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter's after this are mostly gonna be all sweet and stuff... Kekeke... 

But sadly, this fic of mine might be ending soon!! >_<

Well, enjoy chapter 31 for now!! Love you guys!! ♥