CH.21: Mnica's Story Part 1

Hot Boys...And Fangs

[a/n: i don't know yet if I will make a detailed pov for Taemin's character yet. So it might stick to 3rd person and Monica's pov. If i can't think of a good way to enter Taemin's pov, i might just insert his thoughts in the 3rd person pov.]

++++++

-3rd person-

It's been a while now since Kayla's situation has ended and everything has gone back to their regular routine. While her unnies are doing fine, Monica on the other hand is having a dilemma: getting Nikki to notice that she likes him. Ever since the day they first met, Monica developed some feelings for Nikki. It only got stronger when she found out that they attend the same school and the same class.

Athough she is fine with the fact that he is a vampire and that he talks to animals, however it somewhat frustrates her that Nikki has been spending so much time with his animals and not enough time with her during the time they stayed at their mansion. Monica believes that her situation is getting ridiculous because she's noticing that she is getting jealous of his animals. Before she loses her mind, Monica goes to his hyungs' hideout and asks them for some advice.

[At the hideout]

"Hi oppa. Do you guys have a minute? I want to ask you something about Nikki." Monica said as soon as she entered the place.

"Hey Monica. What do you want to know about Nikki?" Chase asked as he, Ty and Key stopped what they were doing for a moment and switched their attention to her.

"Did Nikki do anything bad?" Key asked.

"No, not really." Monica replied.

"What is it?" Ty asked.

"Okay, I really like him but the problem is that I can't get him to spend some time with me, without constantly being interrupted by animals. I'm fine that he's can talk to animals but don't you think its a little overboard that he's too concentrated on his animals?" Monica asked.

"Oh, that? You have nothing to worry about. " Chase said.

"What do you mean?" Monica asked.

"Its the time of the month where he does a thorough check on all his animals. He does their check up once every 6 months. Nikki gives full attention to them so that he doesn't miss anything. He likes to use his animals as an advantage during battles and such. So its not that he doesn't want to spend time with you, its just that he's using all his time to check his animals." Key explained.

 

-Monica-

When Key oppa explained to me that I had nothing to worry about, I was relieved to find out that I wasn't going crazy.

"Thanks oppa." I said with a smile. Just then, Eli oppa came in.

"Hey Eli, you okay?" Chase oppa asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. But I have bad news though." Eli oppa said.

"What is it?" Chase oppa asked as he and the others seemed to be alerted by his news.

"Well, Kayla and I were walking in back from practice when we bumped into a new girl. I don't know who she is but she is definitely not human and she is bad news." Eli oppa said.

"What else do you know about her?" Key oppa asked.

"Well, from what we heard she's a new transfer student and that she's in the same grade as Nikki and Monica." Eli oppa said.

"Is she going to be a new student in our class?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Maybe. If she does, make sure that Nikki knows about this. I still don't know much about this new student but i'll keep an eye out." Eli oppa said.

"Alright. We have to tell the others then. Monica, if she does end up in your class, message me right away her information so I can search it up and find some information about her okay?" Chase oppa told me.

"Neh, arasso." I replied.

"Alright, we should get going. We can't stand by in here if something dangerous is out there. Let's go." Chase oppa said as he told us to leave the hideout.

While the hyungs go out to keep an eye on this new girl, I on the other hand went the other way to go to my next class and tell Nikki about it.

++++

[Science class]

"Hey Nikki. " I said as I walked up to him and greeted him.

"Hey Monica, what's up?" Nikki asked.

"Eli oppa and the other oppas wants me to tell you and the others to be aware of a new girl." I told him.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"Eli oppa said that he and Kayla unnie bumped into her earlier and that he felt something evil about her. They are out to keep an eye on her." I said, relaying the message.

"Oh okay. Thanks." He replied.

"No problem." I said.

After talking with Nikki for a while, Professor Jung had entered the room and everyone got seated.

"Alright everyone, settle down. Before we start today's lessons, I want to introduce to you a new student. She just transferred here from a province in Britain so I want you all to be nice to her okay?" Professor Jung said.

While the others seem to be uninterested at another new student coming in, I seem to be slightly worried as this might be the person Eli oppa was talking about. Before I could make any judgements, I have to wait until she introduces herself.

"Alright, Ms. Clearwater, you can come in now and introduce yourself." Professor Jung said as he motioned for someone to enter the room.

Right at the minute the new girl walked in, all the boys turned to her as she had quite an appearance. With alabaster hair, doe-like eyes, small pink lips and lightly tanned skin, she was really an attention grabber that made the boys fall for her, the queenkas angry that she is prettier than them and the average looking girls be envious of her looks.

"Thank you Professor Jung. Hello everyone, my name is Megan Clearwater. I am from a province in Britain and have transferred here recently. I hope to be good friends with everyone here." The new girl said as she introduced herself.

As I watched the guys be mesmerized by her looks I on the other hand grabbed my phone quickly and messaged Chase oppa. When I looked up, I accidentally made eye contact with her. To be honest, I felt a chill run down my spine. Eli oppa was right, something is evil about her.

To: Chase oppa

Eli oppa was right. The new girl is in our class. Her name is Megan Clearwater and she said that she is from a province in Britain. I accidentally made eye contact with her and almost immediately I felt a chill run down my spine. She is definitely going to bring something bad.

From: Monica

Not too long after I sent the message, my phone vibrated indicating that he had replied.

To: Monica

Alright. I'll look into it right away and let you know. I will call you guys to meet at the hideout once I got some information. Thanks.

From: Chase oppa.

After replying back to him, I became worried about what would happen to Nikki or anyone else in the school. I just know that we have to be aware of her moves. Make sure that no one gets hurt.

To be continued....

+++++++++++++++++++++

Author's note:

What do you guys think so far?? Is this Megan Clearwater going to do something bad or is it just a coincidence that she bares the same name with something bad??

 

Copyright 2011. SHINeeheart92.
All rights reserved.