CH.14: Emie's story part 3

Hot Boys...And Fangs

++++

-Emie-

This weekend is my parent's anniversary and I decided to come home as a surprise for them. I thought this would be a good present for them since I haven't seen them in two months. As soon as Chase sunbae, Ty oppa, Natalie unnie and I finally arrived at the Busan airport, I couldn't wait to see my parents. So as soon as we found a cab to take us home, we immediately piled our bags in th trunk and got on. While on the way, I got a call from my aunt that I never expected.

"Yoboseyo? Neh auntie it's me. Wae?" I asked as I answered her call.

"Where are you? You need to come home. Your uncle and I heard an explosion at your house and we don't know if your parents are in there or not." When I heard what she said, my eyes opened wider and I felt like I stopped breathing for a moment.

"We're on the way home right now. Arasso.Bye." I hung up the phone before I turned to the driver. "Please drive faster. Something happened and I need to get home fast." I said as I began to panic.

"Emie, what happened? Are you okay?" Natalie asked me.

"Unnie, my aunt called and they said that they heard an explosion at my house and they don't know if my parents are inside." I told her.

"Alright don't do anything rash right now okay? Ahjussi please drive faster. This is an emergency." I hear unnie say.

As soon as i hung up the phone, i could feel myself literally shaking and tears falling down my eyes as i can't picture such a thing to happen.

-3rd person-

"Are you okay?" Natalie asked as she turned to Emie.

"Aniyo. I need to get home fast." Emie replied as she can't stop herself from shaking.

As soon as they arrived in their neighborhood, they paid for the cab fare and walked the rest of the way as they could not enter the scene with firetrucks and police cars surrounding the neighborhood.

"Auntie, what happened?" Emie asked as the four of them ran toward her aunt.

"I don't know. We smelled gas earlier then we saw a fire just an hour ago so we called the 911 and they're trying to look for them right now." Her aunt replied.

"No. No! They have to be inside! Umma! Appa!!!" Emie said as she started running toward their burning house when Ty ran after her.

"Emie! No! Don't do this!" Ty yelled as he turned her to face him.

"Wae? This was NOT HOW I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!" Emie cried.

"Let me go!" Emie cried as she freed herself from Ty. However, just as she was approaching the burning house, another explosion erupted.

"NOOOOO!!!!!! APPPAAAA!!!! OMMMAAAAAAA!!!!" Emie cried as she collapsed in Ty's arms.

-Emie-

"Let me go!" I yelled as I freed myself from Ty so I can run over to the house. As i was approaching the house, I saw the house explode and I couldn't believe that this was happening at all.

"NOOOOO!!!!!! APPPAAAA!!!! OMMMAAAAAAA!!!!" I kept crying and crying for them until I suddenly felt dizzy and everything was blurry and the next thing I saw was black.

-Ty-

As soon as I heard that something bad happened to Emie's parents, I was concerned about Emie. I didn't think that she would be coming home to a tragedy. None of us expected this. Neither one of us could do anything. I tried my best to hold her back but seeing her like this crushed my heart. 

When she passed out from the shock, I was terrified so we brought her in to the nearest hospital that we could find. From that point on, I couldn't think of anything else but Emie. I just couldn't picture anything else but to stay by her side. So the whole night I stayed by her bedside, holding her hand. Right there as I saw her peaceful sleeping state, I knew that I had to make a decision that I should take care of her from now on. 

-------

[At the Hospital]

-Emie-

As soon as I regained my consciousness after blacking out when the explosion happened, I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar place. When I felt someone on my left hand, I looked down to see who it was and found that Ty was sleeping soundly. 

As I looked at him sleeping, I could see the beautiful outline of his sharp jaws and smooth features. Looking at him, I feel a sense of security knowing that he will always be there for me. I felt bad for treating him so coldly before. After staring at him as he slept, I didn't realize that he had woken up until I heard his voice.

"Emie, you're awake." Ty said as he sat up.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at the hospital. You fainted yesterday so we brought you in here." Ty said as he told me what had happened. I didn't know what happened after I passed out.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I saw that we were the only ones in the room.

"Chase and Natalie went to get breakfast and get the others." He replied.  "I-I should go and get the doctor."

He was about to stand up and leave when I grabbed his wrist. I didn't want to be left alone.

"Ty...don't go..." I said as I felt myself tearing up.

-Ty-

After checking with the doctor that her condition was fine, I decided to stay by her side as she was asleep. Since she has no where else to go, hyung and I called the others using a conference call and discussed with them about letting Emie stay with us. After the decision was made, we went back inside the room and I stayed by her.  As I held her hand, i thought about staying with her and protecting her. I wanted to confess the feelings I had for her. I wanted to be more than just a friend to her. 

As the scene of the explosion came back to me, tears began to fall down as I felt bad for what had happened. Other than the guys, no one else knew how I went through the same thing when my parents died in a car accident and the car exploded with them in it. I cried and cried feeling alone. I didn't want her to experience the same pain that I went through, not having someone by their side. 

When I woke up, she had already regained her consciousness.

 

"Emie, you're awake." I said as I sat up.

"Where am I?" Emie asked.

"You're at the hospital. You fainted yesterday so we brought you in here." I replied.

"Where are the others?" Emie asked.

"Chase and Natalie went to get breakfast and get the others." I replied.

"I should go and get the doctor to check on you."I said as I stood up from my seat when I felt her hand on my wrist.

"Don't go...please..." She said as I saw tears falling down in her eyes.

Feeling bad, I decided to sit back down and stay with her. 

"Mianhe..." she said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I treated you so coldly in the past. But the truth is, I really like you, it's just that I have a hard time trusting people." Emie told me.

"It's alright. Don't worry about that now. I just want you to be okay. I really like you too." I replied as I finally told her how I felt about her.

"Everything happened all of a sudden. I haven't seen them for so long and now I won't see them again." Emie said as she cried.

Knowing how it feels to lose both parents, I decided to tell her the story about mine and how I became like this. A vampire. After a while, I was happy to see her smile again as the others have arrived to cheer her up. 

----------

[3 days later in front of the SHINee household]

-3rd person-

"Emie, this is going to be your house from now on." Ty said as he brought her to his home.

"Oppa, are you sure?" Emie asked.

"Neh. I never brought anyone here before. You are the first one here. Sure enough, the others will bring the girls here too." Ty said as he held Emie's hand.

"Thank you. For staying with me. I had a hard time trusting guys before but you changed me. You let me trust guys again. I know that I gave you trouble in the past, and I'm sorry for that. I guess now, I realized that being with you makes me feel secured." Emie said as she turned to Ty.

"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. I'm sure your parents would have wanted you to be with someone that will protect you. I'm here to do just that. I love you Emie." Ty said as he slowly leaned forward to Emie, while she on the hand slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you too oppa." Emie replied, their lips touched each other as they shared a sweet kiss.

---------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update. I had some personal issues that I had to take care of because someone in my family went missing during a camping trip so I had to deal with it first. 

But anyway, i'm back now and taking everything easy for the time being. Now that I've finished Emie's chapter, I might have Kayla's chapter next.

Please do comment and tell me what you think.

Copyright 2011. SHINeeHeart92.

All rights reserved.