CH.12: Emie's story part 1

Hot Boys...And Fangs

+++++

[Inside their hideout]

"Let me guess, another set of hunters?" Chase said entering their hideout.

"Aniyo. Newborns this time." Eli replied. "I smelled their scent just on the west side outside of the soccer field."

"Are you serious? You've gotta be kidding right? I just bought these new clothes recently and you call us out to get those newborns?" Key complained.

"OOoooohhhhh newborns! Yay!! Haven't had fun in a while." Nikki said as he entered the portal sipping a bottle of strawberry milk on one hand and a whole package of coffee milk on the other.

"Where's Ty?" Eli asked looking around.

"I'm here. What's the chase this time?" Ty asked entering the portal last, with a seemingly gloomy mood.

"What's wrong with your face? You look like some other dino ate your lunch or something." Eli said, giggling at his own joke.

"Shut it Eli. I'm not in the mood." Ty said laying down on the couch.

"Its newborns. West side of the soccer field." Key said.

"You've gotta be kidding right?" Chase said in shock, after reading his mind.

"Dude, hyung! Stop reading my mind. That's annoying!" Ty complained again.

"Dude! Chill. Just tell us." Eli said.

"Alright fine. I saw this girl Emie looking for her locker so I helped he-." Ty began but was cut off by Key, who understood where his story was leading.

"And let me guess...you stood by her locker and asked her to have lunch with you. She rejected you and said 'no' that's why you're in that state." Key said as if he read his mind also.

"Neh." Ty said as he sat up.

"Wow are you serious hyung?" Nikki asked, his eyes wide open in shock.

"Yes! I just can't believe it. She's the first girl that rejected ME! How can a girl like her REJECT THIS?!" Ty complained as he narcississtically pointed at himself from head to toe.

"That just means that not every girl out there actually wants to go with you." Eli commented.

"Shut it Eli. I'm not kidding! I have to get her to like me!" Ty said as if he was making a pledge.

"This is why I was telling you to tone it down. You're always trying to get attention." Key nagged.

"Alright. alright. Enough about Ty. Let's just go before those newborns destroy anything." Chase said as Nikki took his cue opening another portal to the location of the said newborn vampires.

==============================

After being rejected by Emie that day, Ty had not been the same as he was frustrated and did not know how to handle this new situation. Though rumors of Ty being a player are true, however none of his 'relationships' with other girls progressed to anything far. Being rejected by a new girl, this was something new to him as no one has ever done this to him before since every girl he flirted wiht always sad yes to him instantly.

[In their hideout]

"Dude what's with your face? Still bummed about getting rejected by that new girl?" Eli asked.

"Yes. I don't know what to do and its bugging me! How do I make her fall for me?" Ty asked as he breathed a deep sigh as he dropped down on the sofa.

"Well this is a first. You've finally run into someone that's actually hard to get." Key added.

"Okay so I did, but what do I do? Every time I ask her to do something with me she rejects it." Ty said.

"Don't ask me hyung.  It's not helpful if you ask someone who talks to animals." Nikki said raising his hands as he goes to the mini fridge to get a bottle of banana milk.

"This just means that you gotta tone it down and approach the girl nicely. If you keep doing things your way, you are never gonna get a girl." Key advised.

"Okay. So what exactly do i do?" Ty asked.

"I don't know. You just have to be nice and friendly to her. That's how you're supposed to approach a girl. Trust me, i was rude at Lae at first when I first met her but now we're friends." Key said.

Taking into consideration his friends' advices, Ty goes home and thinks of a plan to try this new thing called being nice.

-Emie-

2 weeks has passed since the day I rejected Ty and ever since that day he's been around me trying to persuade me to like him. To be honest, I was attracted to him but whenever I see him with other girls, I feel different. I don't wanna call it jealousy because he isn't mine and i'm not in the right position to be jealous.

Despite the fact that I feel 'jealous' about him being around girls, I can honestly say that I have allowed myself to call him oppa as we became close friends. Whenever I'm feeling down, he was always there trying to cheer me up. Though I'm finding myself smiling happily around him at right time, however, by the end of the day that smile disappears when I see him getting frustrated by my outer feelings.

When I heard him the other day tell his friends that he was getting more frustrated to the point of going crazy, i was worried because my personality keeps pushing him away when I really want him to be by my side. I really don't know how to put this in words but I really appreciate everything that he's doing just to get me to like him when in truth, i have also began to like him back.

Since that day, I couldn't sleep at all as my mind just keeps thinking of him. If this goes on,  I might just go crazy from pushing him away.

To be continued.....