...A Date?

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

The boy shyly reaches out and wipes the tears from her face. "Well I think that's enough crying for one day." He smiles. The girl is able to put on a small smile, and the boy wraps his arm around her comfortingly. "Don't be sad ok?" He looks at her. "I'll try." The girl says. "Good. Now I wanna take you to get something to eat." The boy stands and helps to pull the girl to her feet. "Aish so pushy." The girl giggles shyly and pushes him playfully. "Whatever." The boy's usual smirk is back, as he pulls on her hand.

"Are you hungry?" The tall boy asks the petite girl beside him. "Maybe a little." Seohyun admits shyly, as she is the type of girl who doesn't like to accept favors or treats from people. But her hungry tummy has a mind of its own, and decides to let out an angry growl, expressing the empty feeling in her belly. "Your tummy says otherwise." Kris chuckles, and Seohyun blushes, her chubby cheeks now a rosy pink. "Whatever." She sticks out her tongue. "Such a kid Seo." Kris laughs again and imitates her by sticking his tongue out at her. "So mean." She puffs her cheeks out in a cute pout, and looks away from the smiling Kris, who is busy fan-boying over her pout. Seohyun smiles. Today is a beautiful summer day. Rays of warm sunlight hit the cobbled sidewalk, and the glow of the radiant beams light up everything around the two, from the brilliant green of the leaves on stately trees, to the bright golden color of marigolds that grow in windowboxes. Seohyun sighs happily, lost in a daydream. The sudden silence makes Kris look at Seohyun in confusion. Was she crying again? But he relaxes, once he sees the dreamy smile on her face. A daring idea suddenly comes to his mind, and he questions himself over and over if he should carry out what he's thinking. Impatient by his confused thoughts, Kris acts on impulse and catches her hand in his. Awaken from her daydream, Seohyun's smile is gone, replaced by a look of utter confusion, and her eyes widen once she sees her hand in Kris's. And yet once again, she feels her heart beat speed up. She smiles as she feels his fingers intertwining with hers. A perfect fit, she thinks. Kris looks down at Seohyun, as he expected her first reaction to be pulling her hand out of his. Yet, he sees that her hand is still in his, and she has a shy smile on her face, as she returns his gaze. "Y-you don't mind?" Kris stutters for the first time. Did he just stutter?? Seohyun thought. Was he nervous? Kris was mentally facepalming. Why did I just stutter?? I'm way cooler than that, he thought. Seohyun shakes her head shyly as a response to his question. "So where are we going?" Seohyun asks. "Umm I don't know. What do you wanna eat?" Kris says. "Mmm ice cream!" Seohyun says happily, her face lighting up. "Ok good idea, since it's really hot today." Kris also smiles, seeing the child-like Seohyun come out once again. They soon reach an ice cream parlour, and Seohyun drags Kris in. The elderly owner of the shop smiles when she sees Seohyun and Kris walk hand-in-hand with each other as they come up to the counter. "Such a cute couple." The lady nods approvingly. Both blush and call out at the same time, "We're not a couple." And the two blush again, as they realize they speak in sync. "So what do you want?" Kris asks Seohyun. "Sweet potato please." She says. Kris nods and turns to the lady. "Two sweet potato ice creams please." He says, and takes out his wallet. "Wait I can pay for my own." Seohyun interrupts, and pulls out her wallet. But Kris firmly pushes it away. "I'll pay." He says, and hands the owner the money, who in turn hands him the ice cream. "Kamsahamnida." Kris bows, and hands Seohyun her ice cream. "Kamsahamnida." Seohyun thanks Kris and the owner. The two walk out and start to eat. "You like sweet potato ice cream?" Seohyun asks Kris curiously. "I never tried it before, and since you always get it, I wanted to try it." He says. "It's good isn't it?" Seohyun smiles. "Ne." He smiles back, and starts to chuckle when he sees the ice cream that covers . Oh how he wished that he could kiss her to take the ice cream off . But instead, he takes a napkin and gently wipes . Seohyun blushes again. "You must really like this ice cream huh?" Kris smiles. And all Seohyun can do is nod and smile shyly.

Kris is happy, as he drops Seohyun off at her house. Could today be considered a date?

Yay a new chappie! I really had fun writing this it was so fluffy!!! Hope you guys liked it to ^^ Thank you for accepting that Kris will be with Seo for a little while, please anticipate for the seohan moment!! Thank you to all my lovely readers and those who comment :D

@KPOPfan619: Ya I'm glad to! I think he really cheered her up in his chappie ^^ Thank you for commenting!

@RoyalistAngels: Sowee, yes it will be Kris for a little while. But don't worry seohan will come up soon ^^ Thank you for commenting!

@kpopperunnie: Hehe yes I agree! And don't worry I feel the same... I'm on Luhan's side ^^ Thanks for commenting!

@cutepotatoehead: It was a twist, since so many people guessed it was Luhan ^^ Thank you for being patient! A seohan moment might be coming soon ^^ Thank you for commenting!
@exoshidaeforever: Hehe really? A lot of people were like you and guessed it was Luhan. But you don't mind Kris right? Keke thanks for commenting!

@Destiny_Kaajshab: Oh my gosh keke I love your comments!!!!!! Keke thanks for not minding Kris ^^ But I love Baekhyun also because of his adorable smile and his super bright personality and his amazing voice! I love Chanyeol because I dunno his deep voice is super y keke ^^ And he's such a dork sometimes but that's what makes him loveable ^^ Luhan is too cute I love his baby face!!!! And I have to love Chen because he is so cute and his voice is so amazing I like die when I hear him sing high notes!!!!!!! Kekeke sorry if I sound so obsessed :P Hmmm my fav songs have to be What Is Love, Angel, Wolf, and Baby Don't Cry. Don't worry about your comment being long I love it! Keke yayyyyy we can be obsessed exotics together! Go exo!!!! :D

@Myungbuing: Lolololol Seohan!!!!!!!! Thanks for being patient and having to deal with seokris for a little while ^^ Keke Luhan is the type who will get nervous around Seo. Kris is more of the suave, confident guy :P Don't worry Seohan will have their moment! :D Thanks for commenting!

Oh yes one more thing I just wanted to congratulate exo for their first place win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so proud of them! Exo is still considered rookies since they are still fairly new, so I'm especially proud that they won as rookies! I know they worked so hard and it really payed off :D I was close to tears when I saw leader Suho crying as he spoke for the group. I was just so happy for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay exo :D You guys are amazing and you work so hard! I can't wait to see them on weekly idol also ^^