Amber's Worries

My Master

JESS POV

 

I can't believe it, the stupid Llama kissed me! He kissed me in front of everybody. I want to punch him because of what he did but, I can't bring myself to do it. My heart is beating like crazy and I feel my face so warm. I know that he love me but, he shouldn't just kiss me whenever he liked. I can feel the eyes of our schoolmates on us. When he finally let go of my hand, I grab him on his collar and drag him out of the room. I brought him to the roof so we can have privacy.

 

"Why did you do that?!"I asked him with a raise voice after I let go.

 

"To calm you down."he answered to me.

 

I slap him on his head and he wailed in pain. I find his answer not pleasing to me. I can see that he got hurt and was annoyed because of what I did.

 

"Do you think I will let you live because of what you did?" I said to him in a higher tone of voice. He look at me straight in the eyes and my heart begans to pound again.

 

"I can understand if you feel upset because of what I did, but I didn't regret doing it."he said to me with a smile. "I love you!"

 

"Heechul said those words to me but he didn't mean it. Now, it is hard for me to believe to the person who will say those words to me again."I answered to him as I avoided his eyes.

 

"Do you want me to show it to you that I really mean what I said?" he asked me.

 

"Yeah, prove it to me that you really love me."I answered to him.

 

After I said that, he then walk closer to me. He lean his face closer to mine. I can feel his warm breath. Looking in my eyes like searching for something, then he flash his dorky smile. I hold my breath, I don't want to think of what he is going to do next. I don't want to get disappointed. He glance at my lips and then look back into my eyes. I swallowed the lump that is forming in my mouth.

 

"I will let you feel my love through this."he said to me with a smirk and then he pressed his lips against mine.

 

Amber wrap his arms around me. I close my eyes and respond to his kisses. I never felt this feeling now ever before. I feel like secure, comfortable and so much love. The feelings that only a single person can give to you. We broke our kiss before our lungs run out of air.

 

"Did you feel my love through my kiss?"he asked me in between his breath.

 

"Nope."I and he furrowed his brows.

 

"Tsk, I think I'm a bad kisser, huh?"he answered then scoffed. "Can I try it again?"he asked me with his dorky smile.

 

He lean his face closer to mine again and I block it with my hands and push him away from me. He frowned because of what I did.

 

"I am not yet your girlfriend so I won't let you kiss me again."I said to him.

 

"I love you, please be my girlfriend?"he asked me.

 

"Let me think about it."I said to him and he let out a sigh.

 

"Okay, just take your time."he answered. "I can still hug you even if you are not my girlfriend yet, right?"he asked with raise brows.

 

"Probably."I answered.

 

I got a little bit surprise when he suddenly wrap his hands around my waist. I didn't expect that he is this kind of guy. I just hold my laughter inside.

 

"I love you, Jessica Jung."he whispered on my ear and kiss me on my cheek.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Everyone in our school thought that Sica and I are couple because of the kiss. We are not yet really a couple because I am still courting her. Everyday, I show to her that I really care and love her. It's really difficult to please her and I think I need to work harder. Heechul didn't bother her anymore, maybe he got scared of her. New week entered and the arrival of my parents is getting near. I really wonder why they decided to come here.

 

"Bro, you should really take a break from thinking about her."Key said to me which snap me out of my thoughts.

 

"I am not thinking about her Key."I answered to him and scoffed.

 

"Oh really?"he replied while raising his brows.

 

"Yeah, I'm thinking about my parents. I don't know why they have decided to come here."I said to him.

 

"You are their son, it's normal for a parents to visit their son once in a while."Key answered.

 

"They are both a busy person Key. Even if they wanted to, the just can't leave their works there. Unless if it is an important matter."I answered to him.

 

"So you are thinking that the reason of their coming here is because of an important matter?"Key asked with raise brows.

 

"Yeah."I answered and sighed.

 

"What do you think is that important matter is?"he asked curiously.

 

"I have this feeling that they already know about my suspension."I answered.

 

"It is not that bad,isn't it?"

 

"Yeah, but like what I said before, they will bring me back to home schooling once I get myself into trouble here."

 

"If they will do that, what will happen to you and Sica?"

 

"Far apart from each other for sure."I answered and lie down on my desk. Key then pat me on my shoulder.

 

I hope if my parents did already found out, they will agreed to me if I will ask them to let me stay in this school. I know I can convince Dad but Mom, she is a stubborn woman and it is hard to change her mind. I don't want to be far apart from my witch. Not now that I got these feelings for her.