Calm Down Sica!

My Master

JESS POV

 

In order for me to find out what really Heechul's real intention to me, I asked my fan boys to take one of Heechul's friends. They really obey whatever I ask them to do. They took Park Jungsu, he is the one easy to scare. They blind folded him and brought him in our old school gym. They tied him in once chair and I can say that Jungsu got really scared. Tiffany and Yoona are with me and we are just standing in once corned, listening to what might Jungsu possible to say.

 

"We want you to tell us the truth if you don't want to die here, got it?"the guy who I ask to do the interrogation, asked him..

 

"Y-Yes!"he answered quickly.

 

"Your friend Heechul is dating our campus princess, right? Is he serious to her?"

 

"Heechul never take girls seriously."he answered which hurts my ego.

 

"So does it mean that he is not really serious about Jessica Jung?"

 

"Yeah, in fact he got another girlfriend outside our school."

 

"That bastard."I mumbled in annoyance.

 

"Chill Sica."Yoona said to me.

 

"What is his real intention to our campus princess? If you tell us the truth, we won't touch even the tip of your hair."

 

"He just want to make her his. You can understand it, right? I mean, all of us guys want her to be ours."Jungsu answered with a nervous smile. I clenched my fist when I heard it.

 

Now that Lee Heechul will be dead!

 

AMBER's POV

 

After our morning class, I walk with Key and Krystal going to our school cafeteria. While we are walking on our way there, we notice that  other students look somewhat scared. We stop in one classroom and my eyes widened when I saw Jessica Jung, beating up Heechul. She looks really scary and I can see that Heechul got scared too.

 

"What's going on here?" I asked Yoona and Tiffany.

 

"Sica had found out about Heechul's ."Tiffany answered.

 

"Oh My God! We should stop her before she will kill him!"Krystal exclaimed.

 

"You will get beaten up too if you stop her."Yoona answered.

 

"HellSica mode huh. I haven't seen that for a long time."Key mumbled.

 

"Key, let's stop her before she can do a lot of damage and get expelled in this school."I said to Key.

 

"That's a suicide bro."Key said to me, looking scared.

 

"Aish, don't be a coward. Let's go."I said to him and drag him with me inside the room.

 

I took a big gulp when we got inside the room. Heechul is sitting on the floor, asking her to stop what she is doing to him. I didn't expect that she is strong because she can really lift up the desk with her own bare hands. I think super angry people got an incredible strength. When she notice our presence, she turn her head to us and our eyes meet. If it is animated, maybe her pupils were replaced by flames. Her rage is really overflowing.Heechul use the oppurtinity to get up, he run towards us and push me to Jessica.

 

"Deal with that crazy !"he said to me then runaway.

 

"You bastard!"Jessica exclaimed and then she throw the desk on one side. I hold her hand to stop her from going after Heechul. "Do you want to die too?"she said to me in a stern voice when she look at me.

 

"Calm down,Sica."I said to her.

 

"I will calm down after I killed that bastard."she answered me and then pulled her hand away from my grip.

 

I grab her hand again and this time, hold her tightly so that she can't free herself. I think if this girl is angry, she will not recognize you as her friend because she lift up her free hand and attempted to hit me. Lucky for me I got a fast reflex because I manage to stop it. I hold her hand with my other free hand.

 

"Let me go!"she said as she struggle to free herself. I really feel embarass of what she is doing right now and Key isn't helping me at all.

 

"Calm down, will you!"I said to her while looking straight in her eyes.

 

"If you won't let me go, I swear I will kill you after that bastard."she answered me and continue to struggle.

 

"Aish!" I exclaimed to let out my annoyance as well as frustration.

 

I leaned my face closer to her and capture her lips. I can hear sound of gasping around us. I can't really think any other way on how to calm her. I don't mind being slap or hit by her after, but I think it will help her to get back into her senses. My heart beat rapidly and my stomach feels funny. I have this good feeling inside me. I didn't expect that kissing her will give me this good feeling. I didn't get this feeling when Hyuna kissed me.

 

"Had you calm down now?" I asked her when I parted my lips from hers.

 

I can see that her face is red. Maybe I had kiss her too long. She is just stared at me, I think she got shocked that I kissed her. Well, at least I don't see that rage in her eyes anymore. Kiss is an effective way to calm down a girl, I guess.