PE Class

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

Because of Krystal, I ahd a short time of enjoyment in our acquaintance party. She became one of our classmate. The surprise party the Key and I are planning to throw for her was cancelled. She is the one who surprised us in her sudden arrival. Krystal then starts to attend our class which makes all the boys happy. I found out that she is known as campus princess too, like Jessica. Well, that title is more suited than her than to Jessica. Krystal is pure nice and Jessica is you know. I notice that the popular guys are often hanging with Jessica's group.

 

"Am, do you think Haechul and Sica are dating?" Key asked me while we our on our way to the changing room for our P.E class.

 

"I don't know."I answered. "Why don't you ask her?" I said to him and chuckled.

 

"She will find it strang if I do that."Key answered.

 

"If you really have that romantic feelings for her, why don't you confess to her?" I replied.

 

"It is not that easy to confess to someone like Jessica Jung, Am."Key said and let out a deep sigh.

 

"Just gather up your courage and utter the three words to her." I said to him.

 

"Yeah right."he answered in a flat tone.

 

We headed into the field where most of my classmates our doing their warm up. I notice that Jessica's class is having their PE class too, they are on the other side of the field. I looked at her and she just rolled her eyes to me. It seems to me that she is mad at me. I started to do some warm up with Key.

 

"Guys, we will be playing with the third years today." Krystal informed us.

 

"Really? In what game?"Key replied excitedly.

 

"Mixed volleyball."Krystal answered with a smile.

 

"I think it will be fun." I said happily.

 

Even if playing volleyball give my hand bruises after, I really still enjoyed playing it. All of us were divided into groups with six member's each. I am in the same group with Key and Krystal belongs to other group. Our first opponent is Jessica's group. I hope our teammates will not lose on purpose to them because the game will really if that will happen.

 

"Good luck guys!"Krystal cheered for us at the side of the court. I smiled at her and so did Key.

 

JESS POV

 

It annoys me everytime I see him flash his smile to Krystal Jung. I began to think that he likes her. Our group will be playing first against each other. We come face to face with the net only separating us. He just look at me and didn't utter any word. Only Key talked to  me.

 

"Let's meet after our class." I mouthed to him. He furrowed his brows but still nodded.

 

I didn't expect that he is good in playing volleyball. I got distracted everytime I heard his girl classmates cheered for them. Some of them even chant his name. It is obvious to me that he is showing off to Krystal. I feel annoyed at him so by the time one of my teammate tossed the ball towards me, I jump uo high and do my spike. I aim the ball to hit Amber's face and I smirk when it did. I think the ball flew to fast for him to dodge it. He was knock down by it. The referee then blow the whistle for a timeout. I feel guilty when I saw his red face and nose is bleeding.

 

"Jessica Jung, you should accompany Mr. Liu into the infirmary." my PE teacher said to me.

 

I wanted to protest but like what I said, I feel guilty of what I did. I walked towards him and he is looking at me with a furrowed brows. Judging from the looked in his eyes, he is surely mad at me.

 

"Let's go!" I said to him as I motion him to follow me.

 

"You don't need to accompany me, I can walk by myself to the infirmary."he said to me and left with out me.

 

"Sir, I will accomapny Amber." Krystal Jung said to their PE teacher and run after Amber.

 

My blood boils when I saw that that stupid lhamadino face dork din't brush her off. Instead, he let her walk beside him. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist when I saw it.