Key's Cousin

My Master

AMBER's POV

 

Key introduce me to his cousin. I didn't expect that he got a very beautiful cousin. She looks nice and I think she is a popular student in our school too because there are lots of students greeted her when they are walking on our way towards our table.

 

"Krys, this is Amber Joseph Liu. Amber this is Krystal Jung."Key introduce us with a smirk on his face.

 

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said to her and shake her hand.

 

"Nice to meet you too."she answered with a smile.

 

"Uhm, if your last name is Jung, how are you related to Jessica Jung?" I asked her curiously.

 

"Well, we are not related by blood. We just have the same last name." Krystal answered and giggled.

 

"Oh."I answered as I nodded my head and smiled.

 

"So Am, you take care of my cousin for a while, I'm going to ask the rest of the girls in my list to dance with me."Key said with a cheeky smile and left us alone.

 

I think our surprise welcome party for her will be cancelled. She arrive way too early than expected. We sat down on the chair. We just looking at the people dancing around and not bother to talk to each other. I think she is still uncomfortable around me, the same way that I feel too around her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My cousin Key introduce me to this guy, Amber. I think he is not babbly type of person like my cousin because he just keep quiet and didn't bother to say a word or start a conversation with me. I notice that he keeps on glancing on his watch. I think he got bored.

 

"If you want to go somewhere else, it is fine with me."I told him. "I think you are already bored in just sitting here with me." I added.

 

"Ah no, it's fine."he said to me and flash a smile.

 

"Oh really? Uhm, do you want to dance?" I asked him.

 

"Eh? A guy should ask the girl to dance with him right? Not the other way around." he replied to me and scoffed.

 

"Well, it can be now." I said to him as I pulled him and drag him on the dance floor.

 

I notice that Amber's face turned red. I think he felt shy and awkward because all the people's eyes are glued on us. When we start to dance, he keeps on looking down. I think he want to make sure that he wouldn't step on my foot.

 

"Is this your first time to dance like this?" I asked him.

 

"Y-Yeah."he answered and flash an awkward smile.

 

"Well, let me teach you."I said to him. "I lifted up his chin. "You should look straight at me in the eyes, and follow my movement." I added and smie at him.

 

"But what if I accidentally step on your foot."he said with  a worried tone of voice.

 

"Don't worry, foot will not be crushed when you indeed step on it, right?" I replied jokingly and laugh. He chuckled too.

 

JESS POV

 

I look at Amber and Krystal. The dork is obviously enjoying his dance with Krystal. My attention was focus to them, I didn't even notice that Haechul had been calling my attention.

 

"Jess, are you listening to me?" he asked me when he slightly tap my shoulder.

 

"Y-Yeah? Did you say something?" I replied as I shifted my gaze at him.

 

"I asked you earlier if you are hungry because I will get some food for you."He said to me.

 

"Oh, sorry." I apologize to him. " Yeah, I am hungry now, just get anything for me, I will be fine with it. Thanks." I said to him.

 

"Okay, wait here."he replied with a smile and left.

 

"Krystal is the only girl that Amber dance with tonight." Yoona siad.

 

"Yeah, it seems that the girl like Krystal is his type."Fany replied.

 

"Well, they look good together. Krystal is a nice and friendly girl perfect match for the snobbish and unsociable Amber." Yoona answered.

 

"I think it is true that opposite do attracts."Fany stated and they both giggled.

 

Hearing their conversation brings down my mood. The party ended and my slave didn't even bother to greet me. He is just spending his time alone with Krystal. It makes me wonder why my head  heat up when I see the way how he laugh with her. He is not like that with me and I hate it.