I Won't Get Tired

My Master

JESS POV

 

I didn't expect that Amber and I will reach in this stage. It really didn't cross into my mind the thought of us as a possible couple. I didn't give him my answer yet, I want to see if he really is serious to me. He still hangs with Krystal and Hyuna, sometimes I feel jealous because he is treating them too nice. Not only them but to Tiffany and Yoona too. Just like what happened earlier, I saw him, just letting Hyuna hug him.

 

"I heard that Amber's parents are coming here in Korea. I bet he will going to introduce you to them,Sica."Tiffany said to me with a smirk on her face.

 

"He didn't mention that to me, Fany."I answered to her in a monotone. Her and Yoona look at each other. I think they notice that I am not in the mood.

 

"Are you okay, Sica?"Yoona asked me with a worried tone of voice.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine."I answered and force a smile.

 

After our morning class, I meet the dork outside our room. He always eat lunch with me since he confessed to me. I feel happy everytime I see him but this time, I choose to ignore him. He looked confuse when I snob him.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I think I did something wrong because Sica is ignoring me. I tried to recall everything I did but I can't find anything. I chase after her and walk beside her even if she is ignoring me. She even didn't talk to me. I decided to keep my mouth shut and just let her do whatever she wants. We both eat our lunch without us talking to each other. I looked at Yoona and Tiffany and they both shrugged their shoulders. Key and Krystal joined us in our table.

 

"Why all of you is so quiet today?"Key asked us. I think he doesn't know how to read a mood. "Oh, Amber, me and our other classmates are going to play a basketball against the students from other school after our class. Do you want to join?"he asked me.

 

I look at Sica to see if she is fine with it but she just snob me. I think she doesn't care.

 

"Yeah sure, count me in."I said to Key.

 

"Do you girls want to watch and cheer for us?"Key said to them with a smile.

 

"Sorry, I can't."Tiffany said with an apologetic smile.

 

"Me neither. I've got other plans."Yoona followed. "Sorry."

 

"Couz, you can't say no."Key said to Krystal.

 

"Sorry Kibum, I promise auntie to accompany her in shopping."Krystal said with an apologetic smile. Key then look at me and signal me to ask Sica.

 

"Do you want to ask us,Sica?"I asked her, hoping that she will answer me.

 

"I can't, try to ask Hyuna. I bet she can definitely come and watch your stupid game."she answered with sarcastic tone of voice.

 

All of our friends look at me. I can see in their eyes that they are asking me what I did but I really don't know. Our attention was shifted back to her when she got up and excuse herself to us then left.

 

"Bro, what did you do?"Key asked me.

 

"I didn't do anything."I answered to Key.

 

"I think Sica is jealous to Hyuna."Tiffany mumbled.

 

"How come?" I asked her curiously. "You all know that I and Hyuna are just friends, right?"I said to them.

 

"Maybe you got too sweet to Hyuna without you noticing it."Krystal said to me.

 

"Yeah, I think Krystal is right. Maybe she sees you being sweet to Hyuna."Yoona stated.

 

"Aish, there is no reason for her to get jealous to anyone." I mumbled in annoyance.

 

I left my friends and go after her. I find her in their room, isolating herself from everybody. I think her classmates sense that she is not in the mood. They always didn't dare to go near her when she is not in a good mood. I pulled the chair in the desk in front of her and turn it around facing her desk. I sat down on it resting my elbow on her desk as I lean my head on my hand. I looked at her with a smile.

 

"What are you doing here?"she asked me coldly.

 

"I want to be with you so I came here."I answered to her with a grin.

 

"Go away, I don't want to see that face of yours."she said as she push me off her desk and glared at me.

 

"I really want you to watch me play basketball later, you were cheering on Heechul during my game in our sportfest. So this time, I want you to cheer for me."I said to her.

 

"I told you, I can't come. You try to ask Hyuna, maybe she is available."she said to me and rolled her eyes.

 

"But I only like you to be there."I replied to her and pout. "Please come, Sica."I continued with a puppy eyes.

 

"Don't put on that look, you look like a Llama which is about to get slaughter."she replied and scoffed.

 

"Nah, I know you find me handsome as well as cute."I answered and chuckled. "So are you going to watch our game?"

 

"Let me think about it."she replied.

 

"Okay, I will wait. I am not going to leave here not until you say yes."I said to her as I rest my elbows on her desk and lean my head on my hands,looking straight at her.

 

"Do whatever you want, I know you will get tired of waiting."she said to me.

 

"I won't get tired of waiting for your answer, Sica."I replied to her with a smile. "Saranghae."

 

Before she can lower her head, I already have seen that she blushed. I find her cute when she get shy.