I Have Feelings...So What?! - Himchan

My Younger Sister/My Older Brother

 

-  I HAVE FEELINGS...SO WHAT?! -

After the meeting with the Wu family, we went back to our hotel. It was evening and I had already eaten dinner with Kris and Alina but my parents hadn’t eaten yet. I went into my hotel room and showered quickly then sat down with my laptop, I wanted to talk to B.A.P, I hate to admit it but I miss them already…

 

I was about to turn on my laptop when I heard my phone start to ring.  I picked it up and accepted the call, “Yobosayo?”

 

“Himchan-ah, appa and I are going out for dinner. Are you hungry?” my mom asked.

 

I replied, “No, I’m fine. Enjoy yourselves.”

 

“Alright. We love you! Don’t burn down the hotel!” my mother replied happily. I hung up the phone and turned out my laptop. I signed into Skype and waited to see which one of them was online. I smirked, our lead vocal was online. I started to message Daehyun when he video called me.

 

Daehyhun smiled and shouted excitedly, “Hyung! How is Canada???”

 

“It’s great, I met the girl that I’m going to be working with on that drama,” I replied happily.

 

The large maknae bounded over, “Was she pretty?”

 

“She was beyond pretty, she was freaking hot,” I replied as I chuckled, I can’t believe I just said that.

 

Younjae rolled his eyes, “Did you manage to get the ‘hot’ girl’s name?”

 

“Of course,” I replied acting hurt.

 

Jongup smiled, “What was her name?”

 

“Alina Wu,” I replied matter-of-factly.

 

Yongguk’s jaw dropped, “Actually??? Okay…so we were right. What’s she’s like?”

 

“Right about what???” I replied confused.

 

Yongguk answered, “She’s SM’s new artist, her voice is actually really nice. She is Exo M’s leader’s little sister.”

 

“Oh, yeah, Kris. I saw him too,” I replied nonchalantly.

 

Zelo’s eyes bulged, “You met him?”

 

“Yeah, I was at the Wu’s house. They’re family friends,” I replied not understanding what the big deal was.

 

Yongguk shrugged, “Cool. What was Alina like?”

 

“Well I’d heard of her before, I saw her music video but I hadn’t really heard anything about her so I didn’t know what to expect. She was really pretty like I said. Her Korean is so cute, she speaks it with a Mandarin accent but it isn’t bad. She’s really sweet too. She is like living aegyo,” I answered dreamily.

 

Yongguk nearly spit the water out of his mouth and at the computer, “Did you just…are you in love with her or something?”

 

“Psht. No,” I replied defensively.

 

Yongguk nodded, “You are. That’s beside the point though, Himchan, you better be careful about how you act around her and during the drama and the photo shoot and whatnot…”

 

“Why? It’s not like she’s got a boyfriend or something,” I replied still not understanding.

 

Yongguk rolled his eyes, “Aish. Himchan, have you been living under a rock? Her and her boyfriend are like SM’s sweetheart couple!”

 

“She has a boyfriend?!?!?!?” I replied shocked. Yongguk nodded. “WHO???”

 

Yongguk laughed at me and I scowled back at him. Finally, Daehyun was able to answer me, “Well, hyung. We did a little bit of research on your drama partner. She is hot like you said she was, like she’s really hot…she’s the same age as me too! But unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend is in Exo M, his name is Luhan.”

 

“WHAT???” I replied disappointed. So she’s not single?

 

Youngjae laughed, “Yeah, surprise. They’re actually really cute together, here, we’ll send you a picture from online.” I saw the picture and scoffed…they weren’t THAT cute together…okay maybe they were but still…she would look so much better with me. “You jealous, hyung?” Youngjae asked winking at me.

 

“Ya! Yoo Youngjae! Of course I’m not!” I defended.

 

Zelo laughed and winked at me, “Of course not, hyung.” I rolled my eyes, these guys were going to drive me insane.