Another Heart's Sequel Test 1 (old ver)

Untold Stories

TAO’s POV

 

Sixth sense sometimes kills me. How I supposed to run away from being a part of another world? I have to face the unknown community, yet unseen. Sometimes they just snap me from the reality. You have any idea of being called crazy for such a thing? I bet it’s no, unless you are like me. I don’t know if I should be grateful for this gift. If you think I should, then ‘Thanks God.’

“I know you can see him.” I said nonchalantly, and then took a gulp of my favourite drink, hot chocolate.

My brother put the book that he took just now into the shelf. He paused a bit. He might be shock that I already knew it. God! This family is a bunch of mutants.  Not really, but I like to say that. Wait a minute, since he is the last one who got it, looked like he finally got his late puberty. Hahahah!!!

“Well…” he turned to look at me and bite his lower lip. That’s weird when he acted like that. Can it be more dramatic like he will screaming or something? He stills a newbie to the invisible world.

“I bet you are not afraid, huh? You are really something, Kris.” I showed my little smirk.

“I only can see him, thought.” He said.

“You mean Suho?” I asked. Now I made my beloved brother freaked out, am I? He rolled his eyes. I know they are not focusing on me, but beside me. I looked at him. I wondered how the angelic smile can be so angelic. Wooho~ don’t get me wrong. I’m straight! Meh~ He’s just a soul anyway, what.

“That’s his name?” Kris asked me with frowned eyebrow.

“Yup!” A simple reply before I sipped my drink.

Nice to meet you.

Aww~ so cute! Polite enough for a little lost soul. I just smiled, he looks very innocent.

“Poor boy~ why did you die so early?!” My mum came into our room without a knock as a gratitude for the door and without an appropriate greeting for us.  Kris jumped as mum opened the door. So do I.

“ Mum! You scared me!” Kris exclaimed. But my mum ignored and came beside me. She looked at Suho with her sparkling eyes.

This woman.

“ I should move here earlier so I can meet you as a real human, pretty boy. How sad!”  Okay, that’s overacting~.

“Mum~” I called, rolling my eyes as big as I can.

Suho just chuckled and looked at me with his bright smile blooming on his face.

“ Suho… I-“

“ DON’T TALK TO HIM!!” my mum jerked my hand, and held my left wrist like I must say goodbye to it.

“That’s hurt!!!” I exclaimed.

Suho, we talked about you later. Don’t ever follow me again.

But…

Okay, fine. You can, anywhere that you want except for this house, and of course bathroom, toilet, gentlemen, or anything that you called it.

Okay, I’m sorry.

You think I can do whatever I want with this sixth sense. No, no, no, everybody.  Not even talk to them. Only mum can communicate with those ghosts, with . I mean, physically, while Kris and I have to communicate with that with other method.  Why? My mum has her own reason. Or…Should I say we have our own reasons? Yeah.

You know, I prefer to call them as souls (?? Haha… just kidding) or lost soul or poor soul, not a ghost. Anything else except that word. This is because; it will sound creepy, even though they are already sound… creepy.

Kris blinked his eyes as Suho disappeared just like that. “I’ve told you!” My mum exclaimed, or Madam Jaehui, I must say.

“Okay, I’m sorry,mum.” I said , Kris just looked at us with blank eyes. “Mum, Kris hyung, he can see them too! Finally, I guess.”

“I knew it already.”

“How did you know?”

“I’m your mum.” She went out from the room. I have no idea, what the relation between knowing something with… being a mum?

“ What? Don’t look at me… ”

I just stared Kris with disbelief. Why he didn’t tell me?  “ Since when you have it?” I asked, still can’t stop my eyes from keeps staring at him.

“I don’t know. Maybe last month?” he looked around and riveted his eyes on the ceiling like there is answer on it. I can’t believe it!

“ Why you didn’t tell me?”

“ Just… I’m not sure about it.” Okay, fine. Since he said so, I have nothing to say anymore. I don’t want to ask any detail.

“Okay whatever.” I said. Kris just shrugged his shoulder. “ But, you know why mum not allows us to talk with them?” I continued.

“Oh,You mean ghost?”

“ Snap it out!”

“ Why? Are you afraid?”

“ Shut up!”  Kris chuckled as I narrowed my eyes to him. I can’t believe myself too, you see. Frankly, I’m afraid of ghost, even though I can see them. That’s because they just poop out from nowhere.  So, I just… can’t help it, can I?

“I know that if we talk to them, they will follow us everywhere, like Suho did to you. You talked to him, isn’t?” Kris bluntly said it.

We can’t freely talk to them, you see. Most of the souls asked us to help them, they will not talking to us without reasons.  I don’t know how to say this, but some of them do something nasty especially people like me. Just for fun, they said.

Hey!

Kris ignored.  Speak of devil, thing happens so fast.

I know you can hear me!!!! AHAHAH!!!

“ Aa… Tao~” Kris shut his eyes, calling for me.

**