Another Heart Sequel Test 2

Untold Stories

Since I was the one voted to tell this story, I thought I was right all the times. Unfortunately, my predictions are so much far away from the truth. So, I must bring you to come back to the reality. I wonder if the time is betraying us since it goes too fast. But, nothing we can do because life is just like that. Have you ever heard of time machine? Or time controller? I wonder why you still believe their existence. Neither stop the time nor back to past; you know we can’t do both of them.

“Suho! Let’s go! We have to hurry up!”

“Yes! I’m coming, hyung!” ‘Suho’ runs after he locked the door.

“We have to buy your favorite caramel popcorn first, okay?”

“Of course, please buy some for me.” 

Siwon and his beloved ‘younger brother’ are heading to the cinema. What do you think who ‘Suho’ is right now? Do you expect his soul is lingering around? No way, I know.  Suho’s twin?  I don’t think so. I know there is such a rumor that we have seven twins in this world and when all of them meet each other, one of them will die. But, not this time.

“Where are you?”

“I’m at cinema, about to watch new movie. Why?”

“ Hm, Um. Okay, see you guys later.” Boram ends the call. Uncle Jae glances at her, “Where are they?”

“Cinema.” Boram takes a deep breath. She continues, “Uncle, it already 5 years. I don’t think we should continue being like this. This is not helping, this is torturing!” she exclaimed, frustrated. Uncle Jae takes a gulp from his coffee, smirking afterward.

“Why now?” he asked.

“What do you mean?”  Boram frowned.

“Why you didn’t say this to me five years ago? I would change my mind. I don’t think there’s a way to turn back. Don’t you think it’s too late?”  Uncle Jae roams around the café. He touches the glasses, menus, frames on the wall and he stops at the counter.

“This is too much.”  Boram’s eyes start teary.

“Listen, Boram. We already tried our best to make him realize. But, he is the one who refused to believe that Suho is already gone.”

“We should try again!” Boram suggested. Uncle Jae can’t take it anymore. “Just do what you like.” He sits effortlessly on the chair.

How I can make this clear for you? I don’t know what you will think about this, but everything happened after Siwon got a high fever. Countless dreams every night, maybe Siwon should die than facing the doctor almost every two weeks.

“ Hyung!! Hyung!! Help me!! Help me!! Siwon hyung!!”

Nothing heard by Siwon except these words. The dream keeps repeating, repeating. Who would even think the same dream every night caused Siwon develop the attempt to dig Suho’s grave?

“ I will save you. Suho! Wait for me! I will save you!” Siwon keeps throwing the shovel into the earth. Keeps digging the semi-hard soil until he made a hole.