ANOTHER HEART (IDEA)

Untold Stories

A/N: Okay, Honestly, I've done the sequel of Another Heart where Suho appear again. But, I think it is just a failure. If I think (or people think) it is good~ mayyybee~ I will use this in the sequel.. hm...jyeah..maybe.. i dont know.... i'm zero in fantasy genre.... 

What do you think about it guys?

the story : ANOTHER HEART

 

 

Sixth sense sometimes kills me. How I supposed to run away from being a part of another world? I have to face the unknown community, yet unseen. Sometimes they just snap me from the reality. You have any idea of being called crazy for such a thing? I bet not, unless you are like me. I don’t know if I should be grateful for this gift. If you think I should, then ‘Thanks God.’

You know your family is the 100th family in this house? They can’t handle me. I’m the king in this house and no one will stay longer in MY HOUSE! It’s mine!!

“Tao?” I know who called me, but I chose to ignore. I heard footsteps, and before I know, someone entered my room. “Tao? I called you just now.” My brother entered, and patted my shoulder. I just continued my work; you know I have assignment to submit next week. I don’t like procrastination.

“T-Tao..”

“ Yes, brother, I hear you”

“ Oh.Um. Okay.. I just.. You know, my room… I heard something. Can I sleep in your room tonight? Um. Again?” Oh no. Not again! I don’t want to share my room with my brother, but I have no choice. I watched my brother; Kris put his blanket on the floor and spread it. As usual, he will sleep on the floor; my bed is just a single bed.  I used to sleep late at night, sometimes in the morning. He doesn’t care about it but I do feel bad for him, sometimes. I have to use the lamp. I keep watching him until he fell asleep. Actually, not really, I knew he’s shivering. He caught a cold yesterday. He had hard time to sleep, I knew it.

“ Hyung~”

No response.

“Kris hyung…”

“Y-Yes?” he tried so hard to hide his shivering voice. Don’t be stupid.

 I stood and grabbed his arm. Like I said, he had fever. He looked pale already, so I decided to let him sleep on my bed. He refused but he was too weak to fight me back.

“ Don’t worry, I won’t leave you.” I know he was afraid I will leave him. Whenever I want to sleep in his room while he sleeps in mine, he refused. He doesn’t want to exchange our room either.

HAHA!!! Just get out from here, will you?! Coward!

I ignored. “ Tao..” Kris called. “ I will be here, It’s okay. Just ignored it, it just your imagination. You know you are not fully recovered. Good night.” Yeah, right!  You know what they called white lie? Pfft…Now I become a big brother in this house. Handle everything since the real one can’t do it. I switched off the lamp and I worked on my computer.

**

“ So why you wanted to move here?” I asked my mum while she cooked in the kitchen for our breakfast.

I wonder too, !

“Shut up! Will you?!” My mum shouted.

“Mom…” I called

“ Oh dear~ I’m sorry. You know… I have to work, and my boss transferred me here. I have no choice, you know that. Well, don’t you like Seoul?” my mum asked.

“ No.”

“ Well, you have no choice anyway.” Hah~ I have many other choices, I would run away from this house, I rent a house for myself and studying in the same college. But this time you won, mum. If not because money and my love toward you, today definitely will be my last day with you and Kris.

You have the choice to move from here, ! Get out from this house!

“ You heard that,mom.”

“Tao. Shut up and ignore. Don’t interfere in the thing that you are not supposed to.” Okay, I surrendered, I don’t like my mum keeps nagging me, or not I will not go to the college today. My mum should change her profession I guess. A lecturer would be suit for her. Yeahhh right~ Nagging is her unbelievable ability, she’s a mutant or what?

“ Okay, Mom. Please look after my brother.” I took the last bread and went out.

“ Wait! He’s sick again?!!!”  Ops! It’s too far to response now. Sorry mom. So, as usual, I went to my boring classes. Examinations, quizzes, test and whatever they called to test our memories were just ridiculous things for me. Well, it’s good, but I don’t fond of them. I believe you too.

“ You are genius,Tao!”  my tablemate said it to me. Can people tell something that I don’t know?

“ Can you be my tutor?” Of course! The answer is NO. I have a brother and a house to take care of.

“ Tao, would you like to help me for this chapter?” You know, it’s not like I don’t want to help them, but seriously I know how they are. I will not help any of them. They should learn to independent, am I right?

“ You know what, guys. I really study hard. I’m not intelligent like you. I revive our entire lessons, more than 100 times a day. I don’t really have a friend. So, would you like to study with me? We can revive till we die together?” I smiled, made myself look really stupid. You think this lie would not success? You’re wrong. I don’t know how dumb they are as they really believe me and refused to study with me, refused to ask me as a tutor for now on.

You really tried your best. Your study until you suffered migraine. Don’t push yourself.

 I turned my face to other direction. I should reward myself for extra sleep time. I put my head on my desk, being so lazy to pay attention in the class. You know why teachers will never mad at me? Well, there is no secret. If you want to be like me, you should get high marks in every subject. Give it a try!

 

Don’t force yourself! You are good enough! Your mark wasn’t that bad. Take some rest.

“Noisy.”

Don’t give up! You can’t do it. You did better in high school without me. So, this time will make no different! Keep yourself in the track.

“Nosy.”

I just walked slowly, I’m not that hungry.  I walked passing the boy in front me. But, suddenly I heard a thud. Then, I turned around. My surprise~ But I wondered why this boy fainted in the middle of empty corridor? I don’t need to be a hero, please.

Kyuhyun!!! Get up! Kyuhyun!!

You stared at me? I stared at you back. You have any problem? Oh! Look at that! Pleading eyes~ Okay fine! I will stop being too cruel to this helpless young man. I kindly piggybacking this poor boy and brought him to the clinic. With a big sigh of relief, I left that boy with his friend.

“ Tao! Make sure you back home early!”

“ I always back home early.”

“Uh? Um.  Earlier than usual.”

“Pfft”

“Don’t ‘pfft’ing me. Your brother suffered high fever!”

“ Fine.” Call ended. I don’t know why my mum always has that unnecessary high pitch, tone, or anything that you called it. I would be deaf just because of her voice. I have no more classes, enough for today.


Thank you so much for helping my friend, Kyuhyun.

I just stared at him, and continued walking.

“ Kris hyung?” I called as I entered my house. Kris was on the couch, looked pale and I can’t help myself for feeling worried. I came closer and cared his hair. I saw his big scar; I don’t know what to say about it…

“T-Tao…”

“ Why did you sleep on the couch? Go sleep on your bed is more comfortable.”

“ I still can’t remember anything.” He suddenly replied. I know you all wondering why he was like that. You know anything about memories loss? Yeah that’s a kind of thing.  After the car accident, he lost his memories.  Unfortunately, I’m the one who traumatized by this unfortunate event. I lost my beloved brother. I don’t know him anymore. He always being too clueless, too helpless made me feel so sad, buried me in my own misery. I acknowledged my mum realized about this, but we both just keep this thing in ourselves.  How do you feel when your own family member suddenly forgets about yourself? Suddenly look at you as a stranger? I knew my mum faced the worst. Kris was the mood maker in this house. But that Kris is gone. I need my protective brother back, but my wish has not granted, yet.

“ Why so suddenly? You don’t have to remember anything. You have a high fever; did you take your medicine?” I asked and he nodded.

Your mom is really something.

“ Tao…”

“ Hyung, what I told you last night?”

My brother kept silent and he buried himself in the blanket.

“Tao, I want to buy some groceries, okay?” Aunty Kim said, and she closed the door, left Kris and me in the room.

 Did I forget to introduce my family members? Well, okay. There are only four people in this house including me. Other three are my mum, Kim Jaehui, my aunty, Kim Jaeni, and my brother, Kris or his real name is Kim Joo Woon.

You think I’m afraid of your mum? Look at your brother! I will make him suffer to death.

I took a big sigh. Look like I have some business to handle.

Stop it,will you?

Oh no! I will not!! Intruder!

What do you want?

 GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE!

No.

Tao!” Kris called me.

“ Yes?”

“ You will not leave me right?”

“ I will not. I will continue my homework here. Just sleep. I will wake you up later.”

YOU IMPRUDENT BOY!!!!

I beg you to stop disturbing my brother.

I WILL NOT!

You can do nothing, anyway.

HOW DARE YOU DISTURBING MY KIDS!!STOP IT OR I WILL BURN THE STORE! THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR YA!!

Ops! I turned around and our eyes met each other.  I thought my mum will be late today, so here she is.

“ Tao!”

“ Shhh…” I’m shh-ing my mum caused Kris was already fell asleep.

My mum grabbed my collar and dragged me out from Kris’s room.

“ I told you not to talk to it!”

It can’t stop disturbing Kris, mum.”

“ I will handle this!”

“ Okay! Fine! I’m sorry! You know Kris can hear it too.”

“ Not all of them. He’ll be fine!”

“ Mum, Kris is not the old Kris. You have to remember that.”

“ I know! I… I know.”

Yeah right! I made my mum upset again but I have no choice. She has to keep in her mind that Kris forgets he is able to hear them while she and I can see and hear them.  How frustrating! Ah, just forget about this for now.

**

“ A walk?”

“ Yes, with your brother.” My mum said while Kris hyung just smile at me.

“ But, he’s sick!” I said.

“ I’m fine, Tao. Let’s go! I want to meet new friend!” Kris already excited and took his jacket. Pfft! It’s not like he can make random friend out there. So, here we are. We walked around until we arrived at Han River, one of my favourite places.

“ Tao, I’m thirsty.”

“ Hm? Um. Let’s go buy some drinks.” I smiled. I found Kris hyung was as cute as he nodded eagerly.

 As we arrived, Kris told me he wanted to wait outside. So, I just bought some cold drinks and some Kris’s favourite snacks.

“Hyung. Let’s go!” He didn’t reply me. So, I came closer to him.

“ Oh really? You wait for your brother? But you should go home. Why here?” Kris said.

“ Hyung!” I called.

I think my heart skipped a beat. I can’t believe what I see just now. I don’t know, but how can-

“ Tao! I think I have a new friend, his name is Suho.” He smiled as he introduced his friend. Since when? I don’t know he can see him too.

“ Hyung, I think we should go home.”  I rushed and grabbed his arm, left his friend at one side, smiling.

“ But why? It’s only about.. an hour. I want to hang out more, especially when I met my new friend.” He looked at his watch, Kris about to hold Suho’s arm, but I pulled his arm and just went home.

Kris frowned, I knew he was angry. He refused to talk to me and went straight to his room, like a girl. Well, I should do that.

“ Mum, how can it be? Since when? How can he able to see one out there while not in this house.” I asked my mum. She quite shocked but she said nothing to bother about it. “ Well then, he should make himself comfortable.”

“ Mum!”

“ What you want me to do?”

Yeah, she’s right. We can’t do anything when all of these are God’s plan for us, I believe. So, that night I made everything clear. Kris looked very shocked but it looked like he didn’t give a . Not afraid anymore I guess.

What? So he can see me?

“ Can I answer that?”

“ No!” I insisted. So he braves enough to reply them. There is one thing I want to remind you guys, if we mention ‘them’ or ‘it’,means we mentioned about the lost soul, or spirit, or ghost.