Present 3

Mysterious Past (Re-Constructing)

 

CHOI SIWON’S POV

 

I approached Girls’ Generation’s table. I wanted to talk to Jessica, she’s the only one whom I know can help me. I asked her if I can talk to her for a minute, she gladly accepted then came with me, we went to the school’s garden and talked about it.

 

“Why do you want to talk to me?” Jessica asked

 

“Can you help me?” I asked. Helping isn’t Jessica’s forte, but I know she will help me.

 

“Help you with, what?” She asked

 

“I want the old Tiffany back,” I said. Expectedly, she was shocked. Of course, who wouldn’t? Tiffany was one sweet and kind girl, she was even laughing and screaming in the hallways back then, but now it’s the total opposite.

 

"Without me saying, I know you already know what I'm going to answer," She said. I know she was going to say no, I just tried.

 

“Please! Sica, I’m begging you, just on this one please” I begged her

 

“Okay, but I won’t drag my group mates in this,” Jessica said smiling. I was so happy that I unconsciously hugged her, I felt that Jessica hugged back. I was just so happy at that time because I was expecting her to say no. We walked back to the cafeteria, when we heard Sooyoung and the others talking about us.

 

“Don’t you think those two are secretly dating?” Sooyoung said

 

"We're not dating Sooyoung-ah," I said then they all looked at us.

 

“Really? Then what is it?” Hyoyeon asked

 

"I'll just tell you later," Jessica said. I bid goodbye to them, and then I went to my group mates. They were bickering, and all, Leeteuk hyung asked me where I’ve been, I answered him I talked to Jessica, and I said Jessica said yes then all of my group mates were silent.

 

“What? What did I say?” I asked, all of them looking at me and back at Donghae.

 

“No! It’s not as it looks like. I asked Jessica to help me out with Shining Girls then she said yes. It’s not like I asked her out on a date” I said then saw of them sighed in relief, I saw Donghae too. He must’ve liked Jessica from the start.

 

“I thought you-“ I cut Donghae off.

 

“No, I told you. I don’t like Jessica, I like somebody else.” I said. Misunderstandings happen to us not very rarely, of course as a group of boys who have more or less thirteen members, it is not impossible to have a crush on a same girl.

 

Our group has no stable number of members, but all I know is we are fifteen, but right now we’re only 13. Henry, the one who is in China, and Ki Bum, he’s busy with his activities outside the University. We met Henry three years ago, he transferred the school with the help of his cousin Taeyeon who was currently the leader of Girls' Generation back then while Ki Bum is already an artist, but decided to go to this University in order to master theatre arts.

 

“Okay, Let’s go practice” Leeteuk hyung said then we all went to our practice room, Having many members is rather a burden, it’s actually kind of fun having many members, you have many to talk with.

 

END OF POV

 

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN’S POV

 

It was our first break time. Me and the boys are on our way to grab our snacks at the cafeteria. On our way there, we were talking about a transfer student. Suho hyung said that the transfer student looked like one of his sunbae back then.

 

We grabbed our snacks and went to our usual table, a table for a group like ours. Our group has 12 members, we are called EXO, but we are divided into two, EXO-K, which I am part of and EXO-M. We were divided for good because dividing us helps the group to become more unite and it helps with our cooperation even though sometimes we lack teamwork.

 

On our table, the boys were laughing really hard. They were talking about our latest practice, which happens to be the worse. Firstly it was a new to us, we danced while singing live, usually we practice dancing alone or singing, but this time we decided to do it at the same time.

 

First, Kai tripped on Kris hyung because he was too focused on his rapping that he didn’t notice Kris hyung’s foot. Second, Suho hyung forgot his part, he was too immersed in dancing that he didn’t know it was his part already. It was quite a practice but after a few tries, we pulled it off well.

 

“I remembered when we ordered chicken” Chanyeol started

 

“Kris was like, ‘Chicken is not my style’, but he ended up eating all of it” Luhan hyung imitated

 

“I never knew chicken can be so good” Kris hyung said, and then everyone laughed and then suddenly I saw Lee Soo Man songsaengnim’s secretary, Mrs. Jin entered the cafeteria and went near us,

 

“Byun Baekhyun, Kim Joonmyeon, Oh Sehun, Zhang Yixing and Kim Minseok. Mr. Lee wants you in his office now” She said then left, I got nervous. Mostly the students who got called in the office will get suspended or worse expelled. My brain automatically started to remember if we had done something wrong.

 

“What did you guys do?” Kai asked, we shrugged then went to Lee Soo Man’s office. We were nervous while going there, we asked each other if they did anything wrong, but they said they didn’t. We arrived at the office and knocked.

 

“Come in please” Mr. Lee Soo Man said, we went in then stood in front of him.

 

“Why did you call us sir?” Suho hyung asked

 

“About that, I guess we will be having some changes in your schedules. We can’t have your whole group in one class every day. You guys are so noisy” We sighed after Mr. Lee Soo Man said that, I thought we were in trouble.

 

“I’ll give you your schedules before next week since it is your schedule for next week and the whole year.” Mr. Lee Soo Man said, we bid our goodbye’s and then went back to the cafeteria.

 

“So? What happened?” Kris Hyung asked

 

“Nothing much, just a change of our schedules” I said

 

“I thought you were in trouble” Kai said

 

“We thought so too, but starting next week we have different schedules with you guys” Suho hyung said

 

“So you just changed schedules? nothing else?” Tao asked

 

“Nothing else” We said

 

“Baekhyun-ah, pass me the snack over there please” I heard Xiumin hyung said. Xiumin hyung barely talk, he’s a man with a few words. I passed him the snack. He thanked me then he continued eating.

 

“We’re going to have a singing project again” Kris hyung said

 

“It happens every year, same month, same week, and same day. What do you expect?” Luhan hyung asked

 

“I just hope to get a normal partner this time” Kris hyung said

 

“HEY! Am I not normal to you?” Chen asked

 

“Nope, all you do was do high notes all the time” Kris hyung said

 

“Of course I do, I’m a vocalist!” Chen said

 

“I know, Vocalists are not normal for me.” Kris hyung said

 

“Then what’s normal for you?” Suho hyung asked

 

“Rappers are” Tao and Chanyeol said at the same time.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s practice!” Suho hyung said, but sadly no one listened. It was always like this with Suho hyung, no one listens to him, but we respect him it’s just that we don’t want to listen to him, it’s kind of funny making fun of him.

 

“Buy me more snacks” Tao said to Kris

 

“Go get snacks using your own money, I don’t have any money with me right now” Kris hyung said

 

“YAH! I said let’s go to practice” Suho hyung said, but no one was paying attention to him.

 

“But I want more snacks!” Tao whined. Tao was like the girl of our group, he’s scared of ghosts and love sceneries, but once he’s in his ‘wushu’ form he’s more manly than any other member. All I know is he’s more manly than Luhan.

 

“Instead of eating, let’s go practice” Kris hyung said and then everyone went ‘okay’ then stood up.

 

“Why don’t you listen to me?” Suho asked, He knows we’re just joking and we know he’s just joking too. We know when hyung’s serious or not.

 

“We are, we’re just too lazy to follow you” We said then went to our practice room.

 

 

 

 

Word Count: 1,437

 

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hi! I one again updated! Hahaha.
Please Comment, UPVOTE and SUBSCRIBE!