Present 1

Mysterious Past (Re-Constructing)
  

KIM TAEYEON’S POV

 

“Taeyeon-ah. Wake up now or else you’re going to be late for school” I heard my mom said

 

I remembered today I'll be going to a University, I can't really remember any moments where I go to school, play at playgrounds, chat with my friends or do I even have friends. My mom said I had an accident and had an amnesia from it.

 

"Give me 5 more minutes mom, I don't even want to enter that Arts School" I replied

 

Well I wanted to be a doctor, but my mom here entered me into an Arts School which trains students in singing, dancing and such, but I don't even know how to sing and dance, so it kind of confuses me why she enrolled me there.

 

"Taeyeon, you need to wake up now. It would be a bad impression to the teachers, becoming late on the first day of class" I hear my dad's cold voice

 

"Argh, Okay. I'll go take a shower now, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes" I said as I get up from the bed then my parents went out of the room. I went to the bathroom for a short shower. After I had taken a bath I get dressed up and went downstairs, I saw my mom and dad having their breakfast.

 

"I'll be going first" I said

 

"You don't want to eat?" My mom asked

 

"Nope, I'm not hungry" I smiled at her

 

"Okay, be safe going to school" My dad said

 

I walked outside our house, I don't like riding vehicles when going to places that are near our house, It's just a waste of gas and energy. We're rich, but I'm not even spoiled by them, even though they give me what I like and what I need, I don't ask for more. I'm so thankful I have parents like them.

 

After walking for ten minutes, I arrived at K Arts University. I was confused on where to go since the University is so big, and there were so many students. They look so happy attending this University, I guess they really like music and performing.

 

I walked around the University trying to find the building I was supposed to go, but I can't really seem to find it. Suddenly there was a boy who approached me.

 

"You seemed lost" He said while smiling. He has blonde hair, and he has a dimple at only one side of his cheek.

 

"I am" I answered coldly but not trying to be rude

 

"Well, what division are you in? I know you're going to get your schedule" He said

 

"SM Division" I replied

 

"We have the same division after all. If you don't mind, I'll show you the way since I'm on my way to there too" He said then I nodded. I followed him inside a very large building. On the lobby, I saw a list of floors were I saw that every floor has its own Division. We were talking on the way there, and I knew his name was Leeteuk.

 

We then arrived in front of the main office of SM Division, Leeteuk already went first because he said he needed to be in his class. I knocked at the door and then a girl who looked like the Division's President's Secretary opened the door, and she let me enter the office where I saw a man who was seating in an office chair. His name is Lee Soo-Man I suppose, it was written in the name plate his wearing that is pinned in his suit.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Taeyeon Imnida" I bowed as I introduced myself. I asked if I can now get my schedule, Mr. Lee Soo-Man gave it to me and explained some about the school, and how teachers grade students, he even mentioned about how strict the teachers are when it comes to singing and dancing.

 

"That's all. You may now go Ms. Kim" He said then I bowed again before going out of the office. It is a bit not suited for a student who's attending an University, usually if you're a Student in the tertiary education it wouldn't be daily and changes subject every day, but my class everyday starts at 7 o'clock in the morning and ends at 4 o'clock in the afternoon which is like a life of a high school student.

 

(Author's Note: Same as last time - Click HERE For The Schedule)

 

I was walking in the hallways of our division trying to find my first class. It wasn't really confusing at all because they have a guide on where the rooms are, I followed the guides, and luckily I found it. I knocked at the door. I was nervous, but since this class is all girls, my nervousness lessened a bit. A woman opened the door. I took a glance at her name plate, and her name is Mrs. Choi.

 

"Are you Ms. Kim Taeyeon?" She asked me, I guess they were really expecting a new student today. They knew my name and all.

 

"Neh, I am" I answered then I went inside of the room. The moment I went in, I heard murmurs all over the room. I know it's normal to be talked about since I'm new. I introduced myself to them since Mrs. Choi asked me to do so.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon Imnida!" I said not in my friendliest voice then Mrs. Choi asked me to seat between the blonde girl whose name is Jessica according to her name plate. I sat down next to her. Mrs. Choi excused herself saying that Mr. Park asked a favor so she will be gone for a few minutes, then Mrs. Choi finally left the classroom. I glanced at the person beside me, which is Jessica. I suddenly had an urge to talk to her.

 

"Uh, Jessica-shi?" I called her

 

"N-neh?" She asked. She stuttered a bit, and here I am wondering why. She's cold to others, and that's my first impression of her. But I guess I was wrong. As I was thinking why she stuttered, I thought maybe she doesn't want to talk to me.

 

"D-do you not want to talk to me?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't because of it. I just got bothered when someone doesn't like me, I would think over it, and I'll end up changing my whole self just for the person to be comfortable around me.

 

"N-no! It's not about that. It's just that, I'm not actually used on someone talking to me" She said. We talked for a while, I knew she had group mates named Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. She said that their group was Girls' Generation. I asked her how did their group was formed, but Mrs. Choi suddenly came back. She suddenly asked me to sing in front, I hesitated, but I remembered what Mr. Lee Soo-Man had said about the teachers. So I agreed then went to the front.

 

I prayed that they won't laugh at me since I can't really sing. Well I do sing at home in our entertainment room, every time I ask one of our maids they'll just reply my voice is great, but I know they're just saying that because they're scared of me.

 

"So, what song would you like to sing?" Mrs. Choi asked me, I actually don't prefer any song. I just want to get done with this.

 

"Any song would be fine for me Mrs. Choi" I said then I looked at Mrs. Choi. I can see in her face that she was amused, but I don't know why.

 

"Hush Hush Re-mixed with I will survive" My eyes widened as Mrs. Choi said the title of the song that I'll be singing. Many students were shocked too, some of them even disagreed on Mrs. Choi about me singing it, but Mrs. Choi didn't listen to them and said that I can start with singing now.

 

I took a deep breath then started singing. While singing I closed my eyes, trying to remember the lyrics of the song and also I didn't want to see the girls' reaction about my ugly voice. I then reached the song's high note. I ended the song and then Mrs. Choi clapped. WAIT? Mrs. Choi clapped, she did? What happened? Why did she clapped? She then went near me.

 

"Very good Ms. Kim, Go back to your seat now" Mrs. Choi said then I nodded then went to my seat. There, Jessica was smiling at me, and I noticed that almost all of them were looking at me.

 

"Mr. Cho is not around so instead of having class, you can use Mr. Cho's time for your practices" Mrs. Choi said then went out of the room without saying anything else.

 

"Then that means we'll be having two hours break," Jessica said

 

"Guys! Practice is extended by 30 minutes" I heard Hyoyeon said

 

"Tsk, practicing so hard ey?" The girl with pinkish red hair said, I read her name plate, and it says Tiffany. I saw Jessica's group mates' expression changed from jolly to gloomy. They were like into some kind of fight.

 

"Of course we always practice hard. OUR leader always say that practice makes everything perfect" Jessica said. Our leader? I thought Jessica was the leader of their group. I was kind of confused by the two groups.

 

"By the way, who is your leader?" The girl who is called Sunny asked in a very sarcastic way

 

"Of course Taengoo is our leader. She was never gone, she will come back" Sooyoung said

 

"So you're waiting for someone who will not come back? She's DEAD" Tiffany said then the next thing I knew was Jessica slapped Tiffany then Tiffany slapped Jessica, but just by looking I knew that Tiffany's slap was more painful than Jessica's. They were pulling each other's hair, and I don't know what to do. Gladly there was this girl who stopped them.

 

"Unnies! Please stop, I'm sick of seeing you guys fight" The girl, Krystal is her name I looked at her name plate. Fortunately they stopped.

 

"Good Luck with your dance" The girl who is named Yuri said then they went out of the room.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Krystal asked. She and Jessica looked a little bit alike. Are they sisters? Krystal looked more mature than Jessica though.

 

"Neh Krystal-ah, I'm fine" Jessica replied. Then Krystal and I suppose her group mates bowed then left us in the room.

 

"We'll explain on the way. Let's go to the cafeteria" Hyoyeon said. I just nodded then followed them.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

WORD COUNT: 1,779

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So, I hope you like tha changes I made and read it all even though it's the same.
Ciao~