Present 2

Mysterious Past (Re-Constructing)

 

KIM TAEYEON’S POV

 

We bought some food, and we are walking to the table of some guys. I noticed that Leeteuk was with those guys. It seems that we’re going to join those boys. On the way, we heard them talking about practice, but we just continued walking near them.

 

“Hyung are we going to practice later?” I heard one of them asked

 

“Practice for one hour” Leeteuk replied. I guess everyone’s practicing hard, prior to their debut. I can see how passionate and desperate they are.

 

“Can’t we just practice tomorrow?” Another asked then we arrived at the table, but those boys don’t seem to notice us, they continued bickering and stuff.

 

“That’s what you get from playing Starcraft all night!” One of them said looking at Seohyun, it made me look at Seohyun too. Seohyun looked a bit upset. We then sat down at the other side of the table. Seohyun is beside Kyuhyun while I was seated next to Hyoyeon.

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa! You played all night again?” Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, looked so shocked, and it seems that he can’t believe that Seohyun was there. Kyuhyun looked like he was caught cheating on another girl, and I thought it was cute.

 

“A-aniyo! I didn’t, these hyungs are just making fun of me” Kyuhyun said, but Seohyun doesn’t seem to be satisfied with his answer.

 

“His lying! Your boyfriend’s lying. When do you think was the last time he called us hyungs?” Leeteuk asked then Seohyun looked really upset on Kyuhyun. I asked them, Jessica told me that they've been dating for months.

 

“Oppa! I’ve told you many times already, playing all night is bad” Seohyun scolded Kyuhyun. In my eyes, Seohyun is a very caring girlfriend while Kyuhyun is a very naughty boyfriend, he always wanted not to follow Seohyun on purpose so that he’ll be the only one that Seohyun will notice.

 

“Neh. I won’t do it again, my princess” Kyuhyun then wrapped his arms around Seohyun’s waist. It made Seohyun blush a little bit. I guess Kyuhyun does love Seohyun very much. The boys then bid their goodbyes since they said they’ll be having their practice.

 

I asked the girls about their hoobaes and sunbaes. They said, their hoobaes are F(x) which is a girl group, the one who were at the classroom earlier, SHINee, a boy group and EXO a boy group. They said that some of their Sunbaes have already debuted like The Grace and BOA. Some of their sunbaes that haven’t debuted yet are TVXQ, a duo and Super Junior, the one whom we shared table with earlier.

 

As we were chatting, I realized they were so kind and easy to be with, not like the others whom you have to cope and adapt with them, but they were so kind, and they treated me like they knew me a long time ago.

 

"Let's go practice," Jessica said

 

“Can I come along?” I asked them since it was their group’s practice, I don’t know if I can come or not.

 

“Sure” Gladly Jessica agreed then I followed them, I really don’t know where their practice rooms are.

 

END OF POV

 

 

HWANG TIFFANY’S POV

 

I was really pissed off earlier with Jessica and her so called group. How could they say that Taengoo is alive while it was “reported” in the news that they found her dead, it was even in the headlines of the newspapers.

 

“Yah! Fany! You’re zoning out again” Sunny said

 

“I’m just thinking” I replied. I’m just thinking about Taeyeon again. Kim Taeyeon, our former leader and was my best friend, I really can’t believe when she had the car accident. We were from an outing that day then she went home, and that’s the only thing I know.

 

Speaking of Kim Taeyeon, that transfer student’s name is Kim Taeyeon, and she even has a resemblance with her. I was really shocked when she walked in the room, I’m even more shocked when I heard her sing, she had no confidence, but she pulled off the song, she even reached the high note of the song. She was the second person to reach that note.

 

“You know the student from earlier, the transferee” Yuri said

 

“Taeyeon?” Sunny asked

 

“Duh, who else could it be? Of course,  it’s her” Yuri replied

 

“Well, she could be… Nevermind” Yoona didn’t continue what she was about to say, but I knew what she was going to say. I  don’t want to hear what Yoona was going to say.

 

“I think she’s bossy, cold hearted and moody” Yuri said, I think so too, but if she’s cold hearted, she would’ve been fought back earlier.

 

“Forget about it okay? Let’s just practice” I said to them, I really don’t want to talk about them right now. I’m not even in the mood to practice, I just want to sleep and lay down into my bed,

 

"Okay. Let's go," Sunny said. Before going into my position, I raised up the volume of the speaker we were using. I hate it when we’re practicing in a very low volume music. It was always my habit to raise up the volume of the music when practicing, even before that’s why I was always being scolded by our leader.

 

END OF POV

 

 

JUNG JESSICA’S POV

 

We were walking in the hallways, I heard loud music coming from a foreign practice room, I smiled secretly upon hearing it.

 

“She hasn’t changed at all” I heard Hyoyeon whispered

 

"She hasn't," I said then smiled at her. 

 

Then we arrived at our practice room. I actually never thought that we’ll be using this room. Actually it was BOA unnie’s former practice room because she already debuted. Ever since we got this practice room, we never let it be dirtied by anyone.

 

“Wow! It’s very clean in here” Taeyeon said as we entered. The first thing you’ll see when you enter is the sofa and some microphones used for practicing vocals.

 

We warmed up a little bit not wanting to have sore muscles after our practice. As soon as we finished warming up, we started practicing our dance, Taeyeon, on the other hand, sat on the corner of the room and watched us practice.

 

“How was it?” Sooyoung asked

 

“It’s cool!” Taeyeon said. It was actually hard practicing this song, this was the last song we practiced as a nine member-girl group, even though some of us didn’t really practiced, Hyoyeon and our former leader, Taeyeon was the one who knew the whole song and dance.

 

“Do you want to learn it?” Hyoyeon asked. I knew that Hyoyeon would ask that, Hyoyeon always wanted to teach someone to dance, but Hyoyeon never wanted to teach her group mates because we never took her lessons seriously.

 

“A-ani, I can’t really dance,” She said. As far as I know, with a body of hers, she can pull off those dance moves of ours. I’ve been studying and training in here for almost seven years, so I know about stuffs like that.

 

“Okay. If you say so, just tell me anytime is you want to learn to dance” Hyoyeon said. If I were Taeyeon, I’ll let Hyoyeon teach me the dance. In our dance class it is required to dance your group’s dances, Taeyeon will have no choice.

 

After our practice, we were so sweaty, so we decided to take a shower first then we went to our next class which Acting Class. Mr. Lee said that there is an improvisation, He called Yoona first. Yoona has always been the person who tries hard and studies hard to obtain and achieve what she wants, and now she wants to debut.

 

We were supposed to debut back then, but our former leader, Taeyeon, got into a car accident just three weeks before our debut. We waited for her to come back, but no one know where she is, and since no one in our group know where her home is. Some of us believed that she would not come back anymore. We eventually split up since we can’t just agree on one thing, starting then no one of us dared to talk to each other, except they became cold to us.

 

Yoona then finished her improvisation, her improvisation took a lot longer than expected, but Mr. Lee said it was fine, we were not hurrying anyways. Mr. Lee then called Tiffany and Me. He said that we were going to do a story of friendship. Taeyeon will be an extra, Me and Tiffany fought about it, and suddenly Taeyeon came back.

 

It was a bit funny because Mr. Lee is a new teacher and he didn’t know what happened between us. I stood up and then went in front, Taeyeon and Tiffany did too. Unlike Yoona, we had these scripts to follow. It started when Taeyeon bid goodbye at us.

 

“Bye guys! See you tomorrow” Taeyeon acted out then went to the side

 

The next situation was that, Taeyeon just mysteriously disappeared for months then Me and Tiffany have to fight about it. Right now, I don’t like what was written on the script, I want to tear it off. It reminds me of what happened between us.

 

“She’ll come back! Why won’t you just wait?” I shouted.

 

“It’s been years Jessica, years! When will she come back? She can’t just disappear like that, can she?” Tiffany acted. I can’t even say if we’re acting or not, I can see waters form in Tiffany’s eyes, I can feel water forming in my eyes too. Our former leader Taeyeon was the one who made us together, and we won’t be here if it weren't for her.

 

“She’ll come back, I know she will! She will never leave us without any reason” I said then tears streamed down my face, Tiffany’s tears did so too. I’m not even acting anymore, this is what I think.

 

“She won’t! It’s been 2 years already. Why can’t you just accept the fact that she can be dead already?” Tiffany asked as tears are continouesly falling from our eyes. I slapped her, yes I did. It was on the script, but I think I did it too hard, Tiffany then fell in her knees while crying really hard, while I just stood there, with my head not lifted crying silently.

 

“Okay! Enough with it. Class dismissed, Lessons and remarks about your performance will be tomorrow” Mr. Lee said then went out. I saw Shining Girls hurried down to Tiffany and asked if she were okay. Taeyeon did the same too, she went to me then hugged me, comforting me. Sooyoung and the others went to me too. 

 

“Let’s go fix you up, we still got 20 minutes before our next class,” Hyoyeon said then we went to the bathroom. 

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

WORD COUNT: 1,811

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So, I hope you like tha changes I made and read it all even though it's the same.
Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D