YoonTae & JeTi

My World with You

 

In early morning, student go to school but it’s was early when yoona wake up just to try the bike, she was fail of course at first then she see taeyeon biking like a professional, taeyeon was buying her breakfast.

“Taeyeon unnie” Yoona called Taeyeon then Taeyeon stop biking then Yoona goes to her with her bike, “its okay for you that I’m calling you unnie, right?” Yoona ask.

“Of course and good morning” Taeyeon said, “Oh, you already have a bike” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, so I will do what you do last time with Sica unnie” Yoona confidently said.

“Are you jealous of that?” Taeyeon ask.

“I’m easily to get jealous but can you teach me how to ride bike” Yoona said.

“Sure but do you like Jessica?” Taeyeon ask.

“I’m the one who need to ask you that and I do, I really like Jessica” Yoona said. “You, do you like Sica unnie?” Yoona ask.

“When I do, what will you do?” Taeyeon ask.

“You better not make a move to her, you can like her but I mind remind you that she is mine” Yoona said.

“You’re too confident, Yoona. Are you sure that Jessica like you back?” Taeyeon ask.

“If she not, I will make her” Yoona said, “Come on teach me now” Yoona said, then Taeyeon start teaching Yoona, 10 minutes later.

“You learn so fast” Taeyeon said, “You’re better than I thought” Taeyeon said.

“Thanks by the way, do you really like Sica unnie?” Yoona ask again.

“Why you keeping repeating that question?” Taeyeon ask back.

“Because I’m curious to your answer” Yoona said.

“Yeah, I really do more than you think; I’m also making a move to her” Taeyeon confidently said.

“What?” Yoona ask.

“You heard me, I’m just answer what you been curious of” Taeyeon said.

“Didn’t hear what I say? I said don’t make a move to her” Yoona ask.

“What are you? My mother to follow that” Taeyeon said “I already makes a move before you say it to me” Taeyeon said.

“Watch yourself, Tae unnie” Yoona said then leave her with her bike.

In school, Tiffany dragging Jessica in empty room.

“Why are we here?” Jessica asks.

“Hey Jessie, I need an advice” Tiffany said, “What can I do to make Taeyeon say ‘Yes’ to me?” Tiffany asks.

“What do you mean by that?” Jessica asks.

“I’m going to confess my love for her next week” Tiffany said, Jessica heart is about to explode and want to scream form the bottom of her heart.

“You… sure… Are you sure that you love Taeyeon when you only know her for 3 days?” Jessica said.

“Well… seat next to her, I’m sure you will fall in love with her” Tiffany said, “You know, I’ve love at first sight” Tiffany said.

“Well… do want you want to do and say what you want to say and confess what you want to confess” Jessica said.

“Pttss… you said what you say to heechul oppa” Tiffany said.

“What, it’s effective” Jessica said, “Look when heechul oppa did it, what’s the result?”Jessica said.

“Okay, okay, fine” Tiffany said, “But what if she like someone, I think she like you, she always looking at you when the class start and smile like a idiot when you look back” Tiffany said.

“Don’t lose hope, I don’t like her, I already have Yoong or Yul to take care of me” Jessica said

 But I want her instead

“Are you free this Saturday?” Tiffany asks.

“Sorry, Fany, I have a very important meeting to attend this Saturday” Jessica said.

“Okay, I’m going to invite yoona or Seohyun then, I’m planning to buy a gift for Taeyeonie” Tiffany said.      

“Gift for what, it’s not taeyeon’s birthday” Jessica said, “By the way, are you sure that you really love Taeyeon?” Jessica asks.

“Yes, I’m sure about it and when she says yes, I’m not going to let her go no matter what” Tiffany said.

“Okay, I feel support you” Jessica said then tiffany hug her.

“Thank you, Jessie” Tiffany said.

In Rooftop

“Taengoo… did you like someone now?” Jessica said.

“It’s not obvious? It’s you” Taeyeon said then drink her juice.

“Don’t joke around this time, Taengoo” Jessica said.

“Do you think I’m joking around, I’m serious, I first go to America and you’re the one I first meet and become my friend, even I just stay there for 2 or 3 months, my love for you keep developing” Taeyeon said.  

“It’s only 3 months” Jessica said, “It’s short to make you sure that you love me” Jessica said.

“I’m sure because it’s my heart tell, I cannot lie, when I go back here, I keep crying because I want to see you again or to hear your cute voice again, I really miss you so much at that time so I always carry our picture” Taeyeon said.

“Can I ask? Do you like someone too?” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t have” Jessica said

“Yoona” Taeyeon said, “What actually you’re relationship to her?” Taeyeon ask

“Friends” Jessica said.

“Okay… hey, don’t forget our friendly date this Saturday okay?” Taeyeon said