First meeting: Amusement Park 2

The Romantic & Idol ♡ {a choose your own path}

 

date on the amusement park continuation~

 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. Lee ~~ imnida," you introduced then smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, JR of NU'EST imnida," he said.

Just then, JR's team came, "Miahneyo," he quickly apologized and bowed at them.

"How did you lost him?" you asked.

"He just walks really fast," one of the VJs said.

You looked at JR, who just rubbed the back of his head.

"Shouldn't you get going now?" the PD asked.

"Oh, right! Ugh.. so.. where do you want to go first?" he asked while looking at you.

"Let's go there!" you said as you pointed at the _______ (insert where you want to go).

 

After taking some rides, the two of you rested in a bench. "I think he's not having fun at all. The rides that we're taking are the rides that I want. Maybe he wants to ride the roller coaster? Eotteokhae?" You thought.

"There's also another problem! We're still awkward with each other!" You panicked. "He's incredibly quiet!! How do I break this silence?"

"Do you want a drink?" he asked while pointing at the vending machine.

"Uh, neh." You said.

He got up and went towards the vending machine. "How's your date so far?" the PD asked.

"Uhm... well, I'm pretty much having fun. But the thing is, I don't know if he is having fun. Also, we're still awkward and we don't talk that much." You said.

"What if he's already bored? Or what if he is starting to dislike our date?" You said while panicking.

"I'm sure it's not like that. But he doesn't look bored to me at all. Maybe it's just because he's shy." The PD encouraged.

JR came back with a orange juice, a cola and iced coffee for the staff. He handed the the iced coffee to the staff while smiling at them. He went and sit beside you, "What would you like to have?" JR asked you.

"I'll have the orange juice, please." you said. JR handed you your drink and drank his cola.

Just then, the PD handed you guys a mission card. JR opened it and you guys checked the mission.

"Do we really have to do this?" you whispered to the PD.

"Of course! Because if you don't finish the mission, you guys will have a punishment." The PD informed.

 

Mission: Holding hands for three minutes.

 

Then again there was an awkward silence. "Why don't you guys try the roller coaster?" the PD suggested.

"Do you want to try it?" JR asked you with a smile on his face.

"I think he really wants to ride that..." You thought.

"Uh, sure! Let's ride that!" you fake smiled.

"Pali kaja!" JR said excitedly.

"Eotteokhae? I'm so scared that my heart is pounding like crazy." You whispered.

"Did you say something?" JR asked.

"Ah! It's nothing!" you quickly said not wanting him to know. You didn't want to ruin the mood, now that you see JR is pretty much excited.

"Gwenchana?" JR asked looking concerned.

"Eh?"

"Your face looks pale, are you alright?" he asked.

"Neh, gwenchana." you lied.

"Are you sure?" he asked again and you nodded your head in return.

You guys went in and JR looked at you, "You're not scared of riding roller coasters, are you?"

"Aniyo!" I quickly said.

He then smiled and decided to sit at the very front of the coaster. You gulped down and looked at JR, who was already sitting at the front of the coaster excitedly.

You sat beside him and exhaled nervously as the PD placed a camera in front of you guys.

When the PD left, the coaster started moving slowly then slowly going upwards. You closed your eyes shut and you can feel your heart thumping rapidly.

"I don't want to die yet! Don't let me die!" you thought.

"~~ ah, are you scared of roller coasters?" JR asked you.

You opened your eyes and looked at him, who was looking extremely worried. You lightly nodded your head as you bit your bottom lip.

"Why didn't you tell me from the start?" he asked worriedly.

"That's because... you really wanted to ride it.. That's why.." you mumbled.

The coaster suddenly stopped at the highest point. You felt that the coaster will be going down soon, so you shut your eyes closed again.

"Hold my hand so that you won't feel scared. Also, don't close your eyes, cause it'll be fun, I promise." JR said as he offered his hand to you.

You opened and quickly held his hand, his hand was soft and warm. It made you feel safe and calm.

Then the coaster suddenly went downwards rapidly that you screamed at the top of your lungs and quickly shut your eyes closed again.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were going for a loop, your eyes widened and you screamed at the top of your lungs as you go upside down.

You shut your eyes closed again when you felt like you are about to be thrown out of the coaster as it moved side to side and up and down.

JR noticed that you were still scared so he gave your hand a light squeeze and said, "Open your eyes."

You opened them and saw that you were already back in the platform. You sighed in relief then you looked to your side and found JR's face near you, which caused you to blush really hard and your heart to beat fast.

"Gwenchana?" he asked. You looked down and you saw that your hand was still holding his, so you quickly take your hand out.

"Neh, gwenchana." You said as you quickly got out of the ride as JR followed behind you.

 

 


 

Author's note:  TA-DAH! IT'S STARRY! HAHAHA. The guy who is his ice cream is Junior Royal of NU'EST! Didn't expect that one huh? By the way, I'm sorry if I haven't been updating this interactive fic! TT~TT (I'm sorry x100) I was busy, as in busy with school... Especially since i'm graduating, there has been lots of schoolwork lately! Hope you can forgive me! : '( Hope you like it! I'll be back as soon as I can! ^_______________^

- Starry