First meeting: Amusement Park

The Romantic & Idol ♡ {a choose your own path}

- - Date at the Amusement Park - -

 

A car stopped at the gates of Lotte World, he stepped out of the car and saw the VJs filming him.

He quickly smiled at the camera, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he quickly greeted the VJs and the PDs.

"Am I a little early?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Aniyo, you're just in time." The PD said.

"Your date hasn't arrive yet," the VJ informed.

"Just a question, what would you do for your partner today?" The PD asked.

"Hmmm, that's for you to know and for you to find out," he said then winked at the camera.

 

"Omo! Am I late?" you asked the PD.

"I don't think so. But I just heard that your partner have just arrived at the place." The PD that you were with informed you.

"Jinja?!? Wouldn't he get mad?" you asked.

"Aish! This is all my fault! If I just woke up early then I wouldn't cause him to wait!" You cursed yourself.

"~~ sshi, don't worry, I don't think he'll get mad at you for being late." The PD said.

"You think so?" you asked as the PD nodded in reply.

"I wonder who'll be my partner.. PD-nim, can't you just give me a clue on who he is?" you asked then did some aegyo.

"Alright," the PD said.

"He's a guy."

"PD-nim, that's already given!" You said as you crossed your arms then pouted.

"Alright, but just one clue!" The PD gave in.

"He's from a five member group!" The PD informed.

"Five member group? SHINEE? B1A4? BIGBANG? FT ISLAND? C-CLOWN? NU'EST? MBLAQ? MYNAME? ZE:A FIVE? B.A.P? Oh wait, that's not right, B.A.P has six members! Which boy group is it?" you asked.

"Can't say."

"Eh? PD-nim... tell me... Jebal?" you pouted.

"I already gave you a clue," the PD said.

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see..." you sighed.

The PD chuckled at you.

You sat at your car playing with your phone. Then you saw that you have already arrived  at Lotte World.

"Waah~ I'm so nervous..." you said as your hands started shaking.

"~~ sshi, fighting!" The PD encouraged you.

You tried to calm down as much as possible, your hands stopped shaking and you calmed down.

You looked at the camera and said, "Hwaiting!"

Then you stepped out of your car and asked, "Where can I find him, PD-nim?"

"Wait, let me contact the other team," the PD said.

You looked around the amusement park, "It's been years since I've been here..." you thought.

"~~ sshi, the other team said that they have lost him. So, I guess we just have to wait and see." The PD informed you.

"Oh... Let's just go and look for him as well!" You beamed.

 

You, the PDs and the VJs looked around the amusement park to find your partner.

Good thing the amusement park wasn't packed, there were only few people walking around and taking the rides.

You looked up and saw the roller coaster, "I hope we wouldn't be riding that." You thought.

You continued to walk while looking at the roller coaster. Looking at how fast the ride is, how many twists, how many loops, and how many ups and downs made you feel sick.

Then you bumped into someone, "Oh. Miahneyo." You quickly apologized then bowed to apologize.

"Ah, aniyo. It was my fault for not looking." The voice said.

You looked up and saw a familiar guy eating ice cream.

"Where have I seen him before? Hmmm..." you thought.

"Are you by chance... my partner?" you asked the familiar looking guy.

"Partner? Oh, then you're my partner?" he asked then pointed at you while his ice cream.

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo. Lee ~~ imnida," you introduced then smiled.

 

date on the amusement park continuation~

 


 

Author's note:  So... I didn't reveal the familiar looking guy who's his ice cream! :P

Am I teasing you guys? Heehee. Can you guess who this handsome guy is?

If someone can guess it right, then I would update 3 chapters on my next update :D How's that?

But if no one can, then only 1 update on my next update! >.<

Should I give you guise a clue?? ^^'' Nah! I think you guise can handle it! ^~^ {hwaiting!}

Oh, and I haven't been to Lotte World (and i think i would never be) so i don't really know what's inside and stuffies so forgive me :(

Plus: I've never been anywhere in Korea, which means I don't know what's in Jeju, Namsan Tower and etc.

By the way, I'm sorry if I haven't been updating this interactive fic! TT~TT (I'm sorry x100)

Hope you like it! I'll be back as soon as I can! X)