First meeting: Skating Rink

The Romantic & Idol ♡ {a choose your own path}

 

- - Date at the Ice Skating Rink - -

 

 

You were already in the ice skating area, but the problem is that you don't know how to skate.

"Why don't you go out there and skate for a bit, your partner isn't here yet," the PD asked.

"Ah, it's just that I don't know how to skate..." you mumbled.

"Eh? But what if your partner doesn't know how to skate as well?" the PD asked.

"That would be a total disaster then, but I do hope that he knows how to skate," you smiled at the thought of him teaching you.

"Are you excited?" the PD asked.

"Neh, but it's a mix of feelings. A little bit nervous and a mix of excitement," you answered as you played with your fingers.

"Your partner just arrived," the VJs informed.

"Jinja? Am I supposed to find him?" you asked.

"Aniya, I think, he'll just look for you instead," the PD said.

 

He arrived at the ice skating rink, he checked himself in the camera and winked.

"Am I going to look for her?" he asked.

"Neh, you have to go look for her, but you can find her easily," the VJs said.

He started to walk around to look for you, as he walked around he was thinking what kind of girl is he meeting.

"Is she older than me? I like noonas," he said as he laughed.

"You just have to find out for yourself," the VJs said and laughed.

He saw some VJs and saw a girl making aegyo in front of the camera, and he finds it cute.

"Is that her?" he asked the VJs.

He slowly approached you and quietly went behind your back, he put his finger to his lips and mouthed, "ssh~"

 

Your eyes suddenly was covered by someone and he said, "Guess who?"

"I think I've heard this voice before, but I just can't seem to remember whom," you said.

Then hands that covered your eyes slowly released and he went in front of you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, T.K of C-Clown imnida~!" he introduced.

"Oh, neh, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee ~~ imnida," you introduced yourself.

Then there was awkwardness in the both of you.

"Um, I guess we should skate," T.K said while rubbing the back of his head.

T.K was about to go, "Um, T.K-sshi, I don't know how to skate, can you please teach me?" you shyly asked.

"Of course! So, shall we go?" he asked.

 

 

At first, you were pretty shy on making T.K teach you how to skate, but T.K says that it's okay.

After some time, you can pretty well manage how to skate, but then a kid pushed you and you lost your balance making you fall in your .

T.K laughed as he saw you, "Yah, it's not funny," you pouted.

"Mianh," he said as he put his hand out to help you.

You think of an idea and pulled his hand down, making him fall on his as well.

You quickly got up and stuck out your tongue at him.

"Yah, I'm going to catch you!" he said.

Just then a PD came up to you and handed you a mission, "T.K-sshi," you called out.

He stood right next to you and checked out the mission,

"Yah! I can't do this! This is too embarrassing!" you quickly said as you saw the mission.

 

Mission: Holding hands for three minutes.

 

T.K just smiled as he saw your reaction, "Let's forget about it and skate some more." You heart suddenly started beating really fast.

"Should we go for a fast speed skating?" he asked you.

"Eh? Neh," you said as you nodded your head.

He slowly held your hands together and said, "Get ready!"

Your heart beated more faster than earlier, and you both skated for a while.

You both walked out of the rink, hands still together, "The mission says only for three minutes you know," the PD teased.

You quickly blushed and looked to the other side as you let go of T.K's hand.

T.K smiled as he saw you blushing.

 

 

 


 

Author's note: (T.K IS JUST ASDFGHJKL)

So, T.K is your date at the ice skating rink~!! I'm so sorry to the others who don't know C-Clown, I didn't know TT^TT

But the members of C-Clown is just too cute! I can't help myself! :'3 Miahn! But T.K won in the voting in C-Clown!

Hope you loved it XD I tried my best writing this chapter! ^^ Be back soon~! >.<