First meeting: Namsan Tower

The Romantic & Idol ♡ {a choose your own path}

 

- - Date at Namsan Tower - -

 

 

"Eotteokhae? I'm so nervous," you said as you were sitting at your car nervously.

"PD-nim, who is the guy that I'll have a date with?" you asked the PD.

"I can't tell you," the PD smiled.

You looked at the PD and pouted, "What if he doesn't like me? Eotteokhae?"

You kept on moving around not being able to stop.

"We're here," your driver said.

"Eh?!? Why so quick?!? I just sat here," you said as you begin to panic.

You were really busy talking that you didn't know that you've been sitting there for an hour.

"~~ sshi, calm down," the PD laughed as she looked at you.

"But PD-nim, how am I supposed to calm down? We're already here! And he might be out there waiting for me!"

"Yes, he is already waiting for you, he arrived there five minutes ago," the PD informed you.

"Bwoh? PD-nim, why didn't you tell me a while ago?" you pouted as you checked yourself in the mirror.

"PD-nim, do I look alright?" you asked nervously.

The PD nodded and gave you a two thumbs up.

You stepped out of the car and looked the PD, "Where is he waiting?"

"In the observatory," the PD informed.

As you are walking towards the entrance, you could feel your heart beats faster than usual.

You looked at the PD, who gave you an hwaiting in reply.

You pouted as you walked inside the elevator, and the VJs and PDs walked inside with you.

The elevator doors suddenly opened and your heart beats more fast than earlier.

"Here I go," you said as you made an aegyo on the camera.

You stepped out of the elevator and found few people in the observatory, you spotted a group of VJs and a guy who was in checking the view by telescope.

You couldn't see his face, but you heard him speak as you slowly approach the guy.

"When do you think will she come?" the guy asked not leaving the telescope.

When you heard the guy's voice, you started to squeal. "Kyaa~~!"

The guy suddenly turned his head and saw you, "Oh, annyeonghaseyo."

"Neh, an-nyeong-hase-eyo, I'm sor-ry for being lay-te Woohyun-sshi," you stuttered and bowed to apologize.

 

 


Author's note:

That's right! Nam Woohyun is your date in Namsan Tower~!!! You get it? Nam -> Nam hehe XD

By the way, he won in the voting in Infinite, so there he is! In this freaking interactive story of mine :')

Mwahahaha! I cut it, so that you'll want more!! I'm teasing!!! Keke. Just kidding XP

Hope you liked it~! >.<