Chapter 2

Nightmare or Reality?

"omg I'm so sorry" Taemin, Kai and Baekhyun apologize. "N-no it's okay... It all happened very f-fast... I already miss her" she continued to cry. "Ssh... It's okay... I'm here" her friend calmed her down and hug her (as friend lol). "Thanks Hyunnie... You're the bestest best friend in the whole world" she wiped her tear and tried to smile. "It's nice to see you too anyways, I'm Shin Minra" she faked smile and shake hands with the boys while Her bestfriend just gazing at the empty space. "Yah! Hyunnie!" she hit her arms, "what?!" Hyunnie winced in pain. "Introduce yourself" Minra sighed at her weird bestfriend. "aish fine-_-" I'm Kim Hyunra... Wait... I don't even know you guys" she twitched her eye brow. " Oh... I'm Taemin, this is Baekhyun and the ugly one with thick lips there is Kai" Taemin said and laugh. "YAH!!! I'm not ugly!!!!! There are lot of fangirls who want to be my girlfriend" Kai scoffed " Yea whatever" Baekhyun  rolled his eyes. "You guys are funny" Minra laughed. 

"Soooooo....... Can we be friends??" Taemin asked. "Sure!" They chorused. 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ding dong*

"The bell rang see you guys later!" Hyunra waved her hand and Minra join her too. "Bye!" Taekaihyun waved along and they all get back to their classes.

*~*~

The bell rang and everyone left the class. Minra is still feeling sad and down about her sister's death and Hyunra is trying to lighten her mood. They are now waiting for their driver/mom to pick them up. "*sigh* I'm booooooorrrreeeeeeedddd" Hyunra whined and yawn. "Me too" Minra sighed also. "Hey guys!" a voice called them, "Huh?" Hyunra tilt her head. "Look it's Taemin and his friends" Minra waved Taemin. Taemin then asked them to join him and his friends.  At first they hesitate but Taemin kept on pulling them to his friends so they finally agreed. They all quickly make friends and chat until one buy one they goes home or being picked up. Finally at the end there're only Hyunra and Tao being left.

"You're Tao right?" Hyunra asked him, "Yeah, you're Hyunra right?" He asked back, "Yup" she coolly  answered. "Dude don't go home until I left please" Hyunra said, A tomboy like her also have fear. "I thought you are brave" Tao and smirked, "Aish... Just shut up" she looked away. Tao smiled because of her awkwardness.

They are waiting.... And waiting.... And waiting... (They aren't allowed to bring handphone to school)

"Um... Tao... Do you mind to accompany me to the rest room?" Hyunra asked, yes she doesn't have the bladder of steel XD. "what? You want to make out with me?" he teased, "Eww no!!! Just wait outside the restroom" she turned red and hide her face. "Fine" he sighed.

They walked into the corridor and it's quite dark and empty. Hyunra knew this is a bad idea, but she can't hold it any longer. Hyunra remember about Minra's sister tragedy and she suddenly felt like a chicken. They finally made it to the restroom and Tao waited outside. There's no Minra's sister dead body but there're some blood stains on the floor. It's creeping Her out. She slowly walked to the toilet. After she's done she washed her hands and she felt someone staring. She tilted her head up to see the reflection in the mirror and she almost passed out when she see a figure of a women.  Her eyes look like a raging fire, she looks like she's hungry for revenge.

Hyunra is so scared to death until she  can't even move, it's like she's paralyzed. The women came closer and took out something from her back, it's a shard covered in blood. Hyunra gasped and before she became the next victim, Tao pulled her out from the toilet. "Run!" Tao strengthen his grip on her wrist and pulled her. But she run very slowly and seemed to be unconscious. Tao sighed and carry Hyunra on his back and run as fast as he can. The ghost followed them screamed some words. "Run little boy, run for me!" she screamed like a lunatic. Hyunra finally gain her consciousness and shocked to see Tao carrying her and a ghost running behind her. Tao grew more tired and the ghost is getting closer to them. "A-almost there" Tao whispered to himself and as they almost make their way out the ghost scrathed her shard to Hyunra's arm. Hyunra groaned in pain and tears starting to fall for her eyes. 

They finally made out from that school and the ghost didn't followed them. She seems that she can't leave that school building. Tao let Hyunra down and rest his legs. The ghost is still there but she's looking from the class window. She won't leave the school building. "Thanks a lot" Hyunra smiled at Tao. "You owe me big times" Tao smiled but breathed tiredly. "You aren't as bad as I thought... I thought you're such a tease" Hyunra chuckled, "who says I'm not?" he chuckled also. "Yah!" Hyunra hit him playfully. They laughed. They stood up and suddenly Hyunra groaned in pain. "Ouch" she winched. 

======================================================================================================

Chapter 2 done! Sorry we haven't update like ages >.< We were busy with school :( Anyways THANK U VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS FF^^ Hope it's scary XD