Chapter 1

Nightmare or Reality?

*KRIIIIIIIIIIING*

It's recess time. The teacher didn't even say anything and walks out. Everyone is whispering to each other while twitching their eyebrows. Taemin and his best friend Kai sighed and went out. They passed the corridor and it seems to be more empty than usually. Suddenly Taemin stopped and hold Kai's wrist, "What?" Kai asked while looking at Taemin weirdly. "Did you hear that?" Taemin looks around the corridor, "Hear what?" right after Kai said the last word a scream is heard through the corridor. "T-that" Taemin said stuttering. The whole students' eyes widened and quickly left the corridor, Taemin and Kai are alone in the corridor. The scream is coming from the girls bathroom and Taemin is really curious about it since he doesn't really believe in ghost. Kai hold Taemin's wrist and mouthed 'no' while shaking his head. Taemin stubbornly trying to let go of Kai's strong grip. Kai didn't know that Taemin is quite strong. He let go of Taemin's hand and shook his head. *Brick head* Kai thought. Taemin was ready to open the girls bathroom and Kai pulled his hand from the door knob. Kai has a bad feeling about this but Taemin is so stubborn and opened the door.

They both gasped when they saw the view inside the bathroom. There's a dead student with blood on her wrist and blood all around her neck. They realized there's a shard being stabbed on her neck. There's a sudden drop of temerature,Taemin turns to the left and saw a women in the mirror and vanished. *It must be just your imagination* Taemin thought and shook his head. "Taemin let's go. Now." Kai pulled Taemin's hand and they both ran away.

They arrived at the cafeteria. The cafeteria is crowded like always. They both go to their usual table and found Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the rest of shinee also with Minho and Yuri being all lovey dovey. "Eww" Taemin groans, "i know right" Kai commented while looking at Minyul couple in disgust. "What?" Minho asked with his quite messy hair. "Go find a room" Jonghyun laughed, "Yah!" Minho hit his left arm. All of them laughed.

"Guys! Me and Kai found a dead person in the girls bathroom" Taemin said. Yuri tightened her grip on Minho's hand. "Sssh... There's no such things as ghosts baby" Minho tried to calm Yuri. "There are" she sighed, "No, there aren't" Taemin answered. "Whoa whoa, you guys went to the girls bathroom?" Baekhyun eyes widened, "Err... Kind of" Kai answered. "Cool" Chanyeol patted Kai's back. They laughed and continued chatting.

Suddenly they all heard a sobbing sound. "Its the gost!" Key flinched, "No hyung, its the girl on that table" Chanyeol gave him a (-_-) face. The girl from across their table is crying while her bestfriend tried to calm her down. Taemin can heard that the girl said something about her sister. Taemin suddenly stood up and was about to come to that table. "Are you nuts?" Kai asked, "No, i'm curious" Taemin answered without looking at him. "Can i go with you?" Baekhyun asked, he was really bored as hell. "Sure hyung" Taemin said and they both walked to the table.

"Err... Hi" Taemin greet them politely, the crying girl's bestfriend sent them glares. Taemin and Baekhyun stepped back, "I don't think this is a good idea" Baekhyun wishpered to Taemin. "Is she okay?" Taemin asked pointing at the crying girl. "What?! Are you asking me she looks okay?!" Her bestfriend stood up and yell. "I-its okay Hyunnie" she pulled her friend down. "C-can i help you?" the girl asked, "If you don't mind can you please tell me what happened?" Baekhyun asked politely, "S-sure... Well, my sister is... dead" she answered while looking at her feet. Her best friend wrapped her shoulder and try to calm her down before she can burst out crying. "I'm so sorry... Can i ask you one last question?" Taemin asked more curious, "Y-yeah" she forced a smile. "Where did she died?" Taemin asked seriously, "In the bathroom"

======================================================================

Yay! First chapter is done^^ What do u guys think? We're sory if it's not scary and if there's some engrish or typos :( We'll try our best! All we want to say is... THANK U FOR READING!!!

Annyeong!