Chapter 3

Nightmare or Reality?

"Are you okay?" Tao asked panicked. "Oh i don't know. That crazy ghost lady JUST STABBED HER SHARD ON MY FREAKING ARM"  Hyunra said sarcastically. "You make fun things at times like this" he scoffed, "Let me walk you to your house". They both walked slowly to her house in peace.

-

"Taemin did you see Hyunnie?" Minra poked his arm and he just shaked his head. Taemin was curious too since Tao said that they were being chased by a ghost lady. "Yuri noona, have you seen Hyunra?" Taemin asked her sister. But his sister just ignored him and continued to kiss Minho tenderly. "Yah! You guys... go get a room" Jonghyun scoffed. Minho stopped kissing her, "Jealous much Hyung?" "Argh" Jjong ruffled his own hair. They are all sitting in the cafeteria table. The school haven't start yet, but in 10 minutes the class will start.

"Hi guys" Hyunra suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Hyunnie what happened to you?" Minra poked the bandage on her right arm. "Yah! Don't touch it. Go ask Tao" she shooed Minra from touching her bandage and sat beside her.

"Yo Tao, what happened" Baekhyun nudged Tao who was eating some chips. "Fwhaght?" Tao said with chips in his mouth. "Yah! Don't talk while you're eating" Key's imma mode . "I said, what happened yesterday?" Baekhyun repeated his question and flicked Tao's forehead. Tao flinched and rubbed his forehead.

"Aish you nosy people. Yesterday Hyunra and I were chased by a freaking lunatic female ghost" he scoffed. "It was scary! The bruise on my arms is because the ghost scratched her bloody shard to my arm" you remembered what happened again yesterday.

"Minho I'm scared" Yuri hugged Minho's arms and pouted. "Aigoo it's okay babe, it's not real" He patted her back and kissed her forehead. "It's real!" Hyunra and Tao said disagreed at the same time. 

Taemin thought for a second, It must be the same ghost he saw a few days ago. "Kai it must be the same ghost I saw a few days ago! " he shooked Kai's arm. "Hyung you saw it too?" Tao asked. 

"Yeah it's creepy" he nodded his head. Taemin wasn't sure about what he said. He started believing this supernatural things he used to disbelief. He shooked his head from the thoughts. Sooner or later he would find out the truth.

They were too busy talking about the ghost not realizing the ghost was right behind them. No one really notice since there aren't a lot of people in the cafeteria. Until Hyunra and Taemin noticed. 

Taemin can feel his whole body trembling at the sight of bloody, gory long black haired ghost. Hyunra also felt the same and her eyes widened as the ghost smirked at her even if her hair is long enough to close her eyes. The bloody ghost looked at Taemin and mouthed 'you are next' and with that she dissapeared. 

Taemin freaked out making everyone notice his fear. "D-did you see t-that?" Taemin's lips trembled. "See what?" Kai raised his brows in confusion. Yuri knew something had happened so she closed her ears not wanting to hear the nonsensical things. "Y-yeah I saw it" Hyunra's looked at Taemin with her scared and empty eyes.


OMG I'm so sorry that I haven't update like a ages :( Yeah, I was busy with school, there are tons of tests and homeworks TTvTT Sorry if this chapter is not really scary._.v Anyways THANKS A LOT FOR READING! Hope you like it and please subscribe if you don't mind :3

I LOVE YOU<3