Facebook

With The Rain Falling Down On Us.

Afterschool,I went to Anna's house.We went to the bathroom and took pointless photos in the mirror.We took cute photos,mature photos,and my favorite,gangster photos.For the gangster photos,Anna wore her jean jacket and braided her hair.I put my hair down and wore a bandana and leather jacket.We took the photos just for fun.

Anna signed into her Facebook and went to Chanyeol's page.My eyes widened."This isn't your page." I informed her.She nodded."I know."

"Well," I started."Why are you there then?"

Anna turned to look at me."I did it so that you could see it." I was confused now."Why?" I asked her.Anna sighed."Because you like him."


"I'm sorry for keeping this secret from you,for like,8 months." I apologized to her.She patted my head."Let's look at photos of him." Anna squealed as did I.

After looking at 15 of his photos,I was getting hungry."What food do you have?" I asked Anna.She thought."We have a fruit tray!" she exclaimed.

As I was about to get up,Anna asked me something."Can I upload the pictures that we took on my Facebook?" she questioned me."Yep!!!" I assured her.

I got up and went downstairs.I walked towards the kitchen.Once I got there,I opened the fridge.The fruit tray was waiting for me to grab it,so I did.

I set it on the counter and opened it.I ate 5 strawberries,3 apples,5 banana slices,and 2 mango pieces.

Then,I put it back in the fridge and walked back upstairs.

"Su!" I heard Anna yell."I'm coming!" I called to her.

I ran into her room."What?" I asked her.She pointed to the screen."Comments." she whispered.

I looked closer to the screen.People already commented on our photos.

'I love your hair Anna!' 'Isn't that the quiet girl in our class?' 'You guys are funny.'

I laughed.Then,I couln't believe it.Chanyeol commented on our photo also.

'Wow.You guys look...'

"What?You idiot,how do we look?" I mumbled.Anna chuckled.

She clicked chat.Then,she chose Park Chanyeol.

"Okay,let's ask him what he thought of our photo." Anna stated.I nodded and took the keyboard.


To:Park Chanyeol           From:Him Anna

Chanyeol.


From:Park Chanyeol        To:Him Anna

What?


To:Park Chanyeol           From:Him Anna

This is Sue.


From:Park Chanyeol       To:Him Anna

OH,hey!

 


To:Park Chanyeol           From:Him Anna

So what did you think of our photo?


From:Park Chanyeol           To:Him Anna

Well,I thought that you guys looked......


To:Park Chanyeol           From:Him Anna

We looked..?


From:Park Chanyeol       To:Him Anna

Hot.


Anna and I both laughed really hard.Chanyeol is such a ert.

"We should call him and tell him that he is being disgusting!" Anna suggested.I looked at her suspiciously."Why didn't you give me his number too?" I questioned her."What?I barely found out that you liked him today!" she told me.

Oh yeah.

"Or,you could talk to him in private if you want." Anna giggled."You know," I started."That sounds like a good idea." I winked.She laughed harder than before."You're the real ert." Anna shook her head.