Last

With The Rain Falling Down On Us.

In the morning,I got dressed up for school.I tied my hair in a bun,adorned with a red flower.I put on a floral shirt and back skinny jeans.I put on my brown sandals and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked pretty good.

I walked outside of my house.Anna was in her usual spot.When she saw me,she got off the wall and walked to school with me.


When we arrived at school,Anna handed me some lipgloss."Looks like you glammed up for Chanyeol today!" she cooed.I blushed and took the lipgloss.I put some on and handed it back to her.

As we were about to walk to class,the bell rang.We quickly ran to the office to get a late pass.

Once we got our late pass,we went to class.We opened the door and the teacher scolded us."You're lucky that there is no detention on Friday." the teacher spoke."Go to work."

We sat down at our desk and started working.

As I was writing,I felt eyes on me.I slowly looked across the room to give Chanyeol eye-contact.

When I looked at him,he waved weirdly.I smirked at him.He gulped.

"Class,since today is a free day,you are excused from class.But remember,stay in the school grounds." The teacher informed everyone.

I looked at Chanyeol too see his eyes still on me.I winked and left the classroom with Anna.


As soon as we got outside,the wind went crazy.Anna and I walked over to our favorite tree in the field.

"Anna,can you watch my sweater?I have to go the the bathroom." I told her.She grabbed my sweater and sat at the bench by the tree.

I quickly ran to the bathroom.When I arrived,it was quiet.I went into the stall.

About 3 minutes later,I walked back to Anna."Sup." Anna told me.

"Wait,where is my sweater?" I questioned her.She shrugged.I looked up at the tree,and there,in a branch,my sweater was hung.

I tried to grab it,but failed.

Why do I fail at everything I do?

"I can't reach it.Why would you do this Anna?" I whined.Anna shook her head."Chanyeol did it."

I started to develop a headache."Why would Chanyeol do it?" I mumbled.

"Because he is teasing you.He thinks that you want the D,so he's playing hard to get." Anna spoke.I pinched my lip."Is my crush on him amusing to you?" I asked.

At that moment,Chanyeol handed me my sweater.I grabbed it and thanked him.

"Umm,Su,can we talk?" Chanyeol asked me.I looked at Anna.She puckered her lips."Yeah." I answered him.


Chanyeol and I walked in the field."So,what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Aboutyourcrush," he quickly said.

"What?" I asked.I really couldn't hear him.

"About your crush,I know that..." Chanyeol tried to say,but I cut him off."I'm sorry." I apologized too him."I know you probably don't like me back."

He looked down at the floor.I sighed and turned my back to him.

Wow.I guess he really doesn't like me.

I slowly walked away from him.

I was already in the middle or the field,when Chanyeol called to me."Su wait!!" 

I turned around,with the wind blowing in my face.Chanyeol caught up to me.

"The truth is,I developed a crush on you 2 days ago." he stated."I like you too."

I hit his arm."Ow.What was that for?" he asked as he rubbed his arm."Why did you let me walk away then?" I asked him.

"I..don't know." he quietly said.

"What?" I asked.He was talking way too quietly.

"I said,Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked loudly.I looked up at him startled.When I didn't answer,he cupped my face.He leaned down,slowly,to kiss my.My eyes were eide.When his lips met mine,it started raining.

 

It was like in a movie or something.

I finally kissed him back.We were kissing each other in the middle of the field.In front of everyone.In the rain.

He stopped kissing me and smiled."You're my girl." I raised my eyebrow."Um,I never said that I agreed."

He groaned."You kissed me back though." I rolled my eyes."I could kiss anyone.Your an idiot."

He turned his back to me.I shook my head and walked up to him."My idiot boyfriend." I cooed.He turned around and grabbed my hand.

We walked the field,all alone,with the rain falling down on us.