You

With The Rain Falling Down On Us.

 

"Hey," Chanyeol started."Want to be my wife?"he asked.I looked up at him."Yes!!!" I kissed him.

"Roh Su!Chanyeol is mine!I called dibs first!" Jisoon yelled at me.

I jumped into Chanyeol's arms and kissed him.I pulled away and showed Jisoon my middle-finger." you!"....................................................................................

"Hey!Roh Su!" My best friend,Anna,scolded me.I jumped out of my thoughts."What?!" I roared.The whole class looked at me.I quickly looked at Chanyeol.He did a 'shush' motion while smiling.I bit my lip and nodded.

"Su,why won't you make a Facebook?" Anna asked me.I shrugged."I don't see the point of Facebook."

"Class,it's almost time for lunch.Grab your materials so the next class won't be so messy!" the teacher commanded.We all started cleaning up and headed to the cafeteria.

Anna and I grabbed our lunch and sat down at an empty table.I was about to eat when Anna asked me an unexpected question."Who do you like?"

I looked at her weirdly."No one."

Anna shook her head."Okay.." she said as if she already knew.

3 girls that were in are class sat down next to us.Leaving only 3 more seats open.The rule is that there is only to be 8 people per table.

I looked over at Chanyeol.He was sitting with his friends.

He looks so cute.

Just then,Jisoon looked at me.We both made eye-contact.Jisoon shook her head.I glared at her.

Me and Jisoon don't get along.It's all because we both want one thing.That is to be loved by Chanyeol.If Chanyeol doesn't like me,I won't be mad,just upset.But,if Chanyeol doesn't like Jisoon,her 17-year old life is done for.

I looked back at Chanyeol,admiring him while eating my sandwich.A woman came up to his table and said something that I couldn't hear.Chanyeol raised his hand and she told him to get up or something.

Chanyeol sighed and grabbed his tray.He got up and looked around.He then started walking towards our table.

Jisoon noticed and stopped him."Chanyeol,sit with us." she cooed.He shook his head and approached our table.

He sat down and ate some chips."Hello." Anna started up some coversation."I like you Facebook cover."

He chewed his chips."Thanks.Yours is pretty cool too." 

Only if he would REALLY notice me.

"Su,do you have a Facebook?" Chanyeol questioned me.I shook my head."I don't see the reason for Facebook."

I tried to poke my straw through the juicebox,but failed."Crap." I muttered.

"Let me see." he held out his hand.I quickly handed him the juicebox and straw.

He took the straw and poked it through the juicebox hole.He nodded,proud of himself,and handed it back to me.

I grabbed it and took a sip.It was better than yesterday's juice."Thanks!Your the best." I thanked him.He waved it off."No problem."

A girl named Soojin spun her water bottle on the table.It landed on Anna."Truth or dare?" Soojin asked Anna.

Anna chose dare."I dare you to hug Kim JoonMyun,wink at him,then come back." Soojin happily said.

Anna put on some lipgloss."Su,does my hair look okay?" she asked me.I patted her hair down and nodded.She pushed up her bra.Chanyeol was quickly interested.

I felt a pang inside of my heart.

Anna got up and walked to Joonmyun.She hugged his neck,winked,then walked back.She just left poor Joonmyun in a trance.

Anna sat back down and smirked.When seeing her smirk,Chanyeol gulped.

Chanyeol,you get to easily.

I tried imitating her smirk,but I failed again."What are you doing Su?" Anna asked me.I shook my head."It's your turn to spin the bottle Anna." I told her.

When she spun the bottle,it landed on me."Truth or dare?" Anna asked."Truth!" I exclaimed."Who is your Ideal guy?"

I looked up at Chanyeol.He smiled at me."Well,he is in our class.When he smiles,I do too.He is cute and funny.Even though I care for him a lot,he doesn't even notice me." I spoke softly.

Chanyeol's smile faded."That is depressing.He is stupid if he doesn't want all of that." he said without thinking.I blushed.

"Oooh," Soojin cooed."Chanyeol is flirting with you."

Chanyeol's eyes widend."I apoligize.I'm not a ert."

"It's okay.I know you don't mean it like that." I waved it off.

"But anyway," Chanyeol stated."This guy is a jerk."

Only if you knew that he is you.