Chapter 2

Thank you, my love

Dara's POV

Uncle called dad a while ago, saying that they already arrived in Korea. After the conversation between dad and Uncle ended, me and my family quickly got ready to go to the airport. I'm really nervous. I wonder what he's doing right now.
After getting ready, we drove to the airport. Thanks god it's only 15 minutes from our house. 

At the airport 

We entered the place and were looking around, finding the Kwon Family. Not long after that, we finally found them. But wait, who is that boy sitting between Chaerin and Dino oppa? Yes, me and my siblings also call him Dino. Well, we are like one big family so yeah. 

I and my family aproached them. My father shouted Uncle's name. The whole family stood up from their seat and smiled at us. Eh, why is the boy between Chaerin and Dino oppa standing too? Don't tell me that Ji Yong. Wow, he looks more handsome and attractive now. I stared at him the whole time. Now my family and his family are standing in front of each other. He's standing in front of me. Why is he looking at me? No, he's not staring. No Dara, no. Don't make up silly ideas. 

"Dara?'' Ji Yong asked.

"Yeah, it's me." I smiled akwardly. 

There was silence between us for  5 seconds. 

"You look more beautiful. I'm not lying'' he rub the back of his neck .

"Thanks. You look more handsome, I guess."

"Dude, you said you missed her so damn much. Why don't you just hug her already." Dino oppa said and pushed Ji Yong closer to me. 

Ji Yong's POV

Hyung pushed me closer to Dara and told me to hug her. Way to go hyung, thanks alot. 
I want to break the akwardness between us, so I hug Dara tightly. Dara huged me back and then broke the hug. 

"Sorry for that, Dara. I just missed you so much." I tried to avoid her eyes.

"It's okay, I don't mind." She poke my arm.

"Really? So what if we do the thing I told you about earlier? You don't mind right?" I said playfully.

"Shut up." She gave a ice glared at me. I laughed at her and put one of my arm around her shoulder. 

"You still haven't change, haven't you?" 

"Of course, why should I?" She pinched my arm that was on her shoulder. 

"I don't know, maybe ...." 

"Hey you two, stop your lovey dovey thing. It not cute." Cheondung, Dara's little brother interrupted our conversation. There he goes again, being over protective about his noona. 

"Don't be mad, kiddo. So, how you're life without me? Missed me?" I asked him, giving him a bro punch on the arm.

"Nope" He stuck out his tongue.

"You little rascal." I knuckled his head. 

.....

Dara's POV

Both our family are hanging out at the airport for a while. Our parents are talking to each other, Dino hyung was talking to Cheondung, Chaerin was talking to my little sister Minzy and me, i'm sitting alone. As I was about to text my friend Amber, Ji Yong came out from no where and sat beside me. 

"Who are you texting? Your boyfriend?" He asked. 

"Yeah." 

"What?! You already have a boyfriend and didn't tell me? What kind for best friend are you?" He pouted. I laughed.

"I'm was just joking. I'm texing my friend." Wiping the tears from the laughter.

"Good, if not i'm gonna beat the crap out of him." He said while putting his arm over my shoulder. 


While me and Ji Yong were talking, our parents was watching us ...

"Look at them. They are so cute." My mother said while smiling.

"I've got an idea. Let's make them both of them marry each other when they're aldults." Auntie suggested. 

"That sounds nice. We still want to be close even after our childrens are adults so I think that a good idea. They are close friends, so I think that wouldn't be a problem." Uncle stated. 

"Yes, we should do that. From now on, we need to make them more closer." Father said. Both our parents smiled to each other. 

Ji Yong's POV

I wanted to spend some time with Dara in private, so I took her to somewhere far from the place our family was. 

"How your life when I went to the US?" I asked her, but my eyes where looking at her lips.

"Boring. I had no one to play with." She pouted. Her lips looked so y like that.

"Ouh, I see." 

"Yeah." She smiled at that made me lose controle. 

I lean closer to her and did something stupid. I kissed her, on the lips. 

Dara's POV

Ji Yong kissed me, on the lips. What was that for? He just stole my first kiss. I got a little bit mad, so I pushed him and gave him a cold glare.

"Uh, sorry. I didn't know what came into me. Sorry, forgive me please."

"Seriously Ji Yong, if you did miss me like crazy, no need to randomly kiss me." I said with a pissed tone

"I know. Sorry again. But hey, my dream came true! Isn't that cool Dara?"

"No, not at all"

"Pft. Angry woman"

"What did you just say?" You can clearly see that there was anger on my face. 

"Nothing, just ..."  He quickly lean his head closer to mine and kiss me deeply. I don't know why but I can't push Ji Yong away, but instead I closed my eyes. After a moment, Ji Yong broke the kiss. I was breathing hardly.

Ji Yong's POV

Dara's lips are soft. It was addictive, that's why I kissed her again, but deeper. We somehow kissed for a long time, till we were out of breath. I looked at the girl in front of me that happen to be my first kiss, she looked exhausted and weak. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am." she said weakly.

"I'm sorry again. It's my fault." I looked down.

"No, it's okay." She tried to comfort me.

Our attention were caught when someone fake cough.

"Ehem." What are you guys doing?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, just talking." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. I saw the whole thing."

When she said that, I felt that the world stoped for a moment . We were caught red handed. 

"You saw everything?" Dara asked. 

"Yes. Now let's get going. We're heading home." Mom said and walked away. 

Me and Dara walked behind my mom. I looked at Dara but she just looked at the floor. I did wrong, damn!