Chapter 3

Thank you, my love

Dara's POV 

Ji Yong is a crazy person. Seriously, i'm hating him so much right now. What if my parents will know too? I'm in big trouble. Thanks Ji Yong you trouble maker, thanks alot. I took a glance at him. I see that he looks ... sad? Maybe. I don't know. Uh, I don't care about him. 

Both our family were waiting for us. I quickly walked towards my brother and stood beside him. Now we're ready to go back home. Because Uncle's house isn't ready yet, him and his family will be sleeping at our house for a couple of days. I didn't really care at first, but knowing that i'll be sleeping under the same roof with Ji Yong made me feel annoyed. 

While we were on our way to home, our parents talked about adult stuff in the car. It was really boring if you heard it. Then Auntie said something.

"Our house and your house will be a couple of blockes apart, that means that we're gonna be neighbors." She said to my mother. 

"Yeah. Our childrens can be more closer, right?'' Mom said.

"Yes! Especially those pair of best friends." Auntie was referring to me and Ji Yong. She looked at us.

"Right Ji Yong?" 

"Erm. Ye-yeah, I guess." He said. He had an akward smile on his face.

I didn't want to look at him, so I faced my brother. He gave me a 'i'm watching you' face. That kid really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Ji Yong's POV 

We arrived at  Dara's house not long after that. I bet she's still mad at me. It's wasn't my fault, it's my stupid mind's fault. I gave out a sigh.

....

Time flew by and it's now time to sleep. I slept in one of the guest rooms with Dino. They had three guest room, my parents slept in one, me and Dino hyung shared a room, and my little sister Chaerin is sleeping alone. Their house is huge. Our familys are rich actually, so yeah. 
Everyone is sleeping but I couldn't, so I text Dara. Before I pressed the 'send' icon, I looked at the time. It's 11:25pm. I think she's still awake, she tend to sleep late sometimes.

To, Dara.
Hey, Dara. Are you already asleep?
From, Ji Yong. 


Not long after that, I saw my phone light up. She replied me I think.

To, Ji Yong.
Nope, why? Is something wrong?
From, Dara.


Yes, she did! I smiled.

To, Dara.
Yeah, I can't sleep. Accompany me please T_T
From, Ji Yong


I waited for her reply, but she didn't reply it. Then I heard a knock on the door. I stood up lazily  and open the door. I was surprised to see Dara infront of it. 

"You told me to accompany you. So here I am." She said with a poker face.

"Ouh, yeah. It's watch t.v then." I said. She walked to the living room where the t.v was and sat down on the sofa. I close the door slowly, trying to be quiet as possible. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N; I'm sorry if you guys don't understand my story, it's kinda weird actually. I have no ideas on what to write. So yeah, if you guys have any ideas about my story, feel free to comment and i'll maybe put it in my story. Thanks :3