Chapter 4

Thank you, my love

Dara's POV

Ji Yong wanted me to accompany him because he can't sleep. I actually didn't want to, but because I too can't sleep so I agreed to accompany him.  I walked to the sofa and sat on it. I the t.v and watched my favorite drama, School 2013. That drama is really cool, since there is my idol in there. 

"Hey Dara, whatcha watching huh?" Ji Yong asked as he sat beside me. 

"School 2013." I replyed lazily. I really didn't wanted to talk to him. He will get on my nerves if I do.

"Ouh, I see." His eyes was fixed on the t.v screen.

There was silence between us for a moment, then Ji Yong spoke. 

"Dara-ah, who is that girl?" He asked while pointing at the screen.

"Her name is Dani. Cute right?" I said. I'm a big fan of Dani actually, so yeah. 

"Yeah! Super cute. If only she is my girlfriend, i'll be the happiest boy in the whole world." He said happily and that made pissed off. Then he continued his sentence.

"But I don't need a girlfriend when I have a best buddy like you, right?" He said and put his arms over my shoulder.

"Eww Ji Yong, please." I showed my poker face at him.

"It's true though. Why? You don't believe me?"

"Nah, not at all. It's super hard to hear you say something like that." I said and pushed his arm off my shoulder. 

"Okay, fine." He said and sat still on the sofa till the drama ended. 

I was about to tell Ji Yong that I wanted to go sleep but I saw him already sleeping beside me. I sighed. I don't know how to wake him up. 
I lean my face closer to his and blew my breath on his neck. Then suddenly, he pushed me. I got angry so I slap his face. He woke up immediately.

"What the hell Dara?! What was that for?" He asked while rubbing his face.

"I tried to woke you up, but you still didn't woke up so I slap your face. You are really hard to wake up. Pft" I said and crossed my arms. 

"Uh, try to wake me up nicely next time please. It hurt." I can see the pain in his eyes.

"I-i'm sorry." I quicly lean forward and rubbed the painful spot. 

"It's okay, I don't mind. It's late now. I think you should go sleep." He said and smiled at me. 

"Yeah, okay than. See you next morning. Goodnight Ji Yong, sweet dreams." I huged him before I walked to my room. We always do that since we were still kids. 

"Goodnight grumpy pants." I heard Ji Yong say and that made me smile. 

Ji Yong POV

I bid Dara goodnight before she walked upstairs. I didn't care about where I slept, so I just slept at the sofa I was siting with Dara. After some time, suddenly I felt someone's hand on my arm. Those hand was shaking my arms gently. I opened my eyes and saw Dara face. 

"Dara, I already told you to sleep. Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes.

"I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen. I saw you at the sofa, sleeping. So I wanted to wake up again. It's cold out here, you should sleep in your room." She said.

"It's okay, i'm a big boy now. I don't care if it's hot or cold, I just want to sleep." I lazily close my eyes again.

"No, sleep in your room. You'll get a fever if you don't." She told me. 

"Why do you care so much? Just let me be." There was silence for a moment. 

"Ji Yong, wake up and go sleep in your room. NOW!" Dara forced me. 

"Fine fine. Jeez." I stood up and walked to my room. "Goodnight."  We said before we close our door.