Chapter 1

Thank you, my love

Ji Yong's POV

Love? What is love? I don't know since I never experience it. My name is Ji Yong, a 16 years old teenager. To me, love isn't importain. I never believe in any girl, except my best friend Dara. She's the same age with me. She's pretty, nice and smart. But she's also cold sometimes. I like that side of her because it's like she is playing hard to get. I find it cute. 

I haven't seen her for 7 years now. Dara and her family are living in Korea while me and my family are living in the US. Our family separated when we were 9 years old. Our family are really close since my and her parents are best friends. Because of that, we are best friends too.

Finally, today my family is going to Korea. I now can see her. I miss her. 

Dara's POV

Ji Yong's family is coming to Korea today. They're gonna live here now. Ah, I miss Ji Yong so much! When we lived apart, we would only Skype with each other. Now I can see him face to face. I can't wait!

Ji Yong's POV

I heard my alarm clock being noisy. I woke up and rub my eyes. It's now 8:30am. Argh, i'm still sleepy. I remembered that I just had a dream about Dara. We were at an airport and kissing. Well, I hope that comes true. I would like to have a kiss from Dara, a friend to friend kiss. I decided to sleep a little more then the image of Dara poped in my head. I realise that I have to look good for Dara. God why am I thinking too much about her these few day? I stood up from my bed and whent to the toilet to take my shower. I quickly got ready and when to the kitchen to have my breakfast with my family. They are all at the table, so I greeted them. 

"Good morning mom dad, Chaerin, Dino hyung." I took a sit beside my little sister. Let me say that my big brother is Seung Hyun (TOP) but I call him Dino. 

"Good morning" They said. 

"You look happy today. Why is that, little bro?" Dino hyung said.

"I just can't wait to see Dara. I miss her so much" I smiled and my family members looked at me with a disbelief face.

"What?" I asked with a pissed voice.

"You miss Dara? Seriously bro?" Dino hyung asked.

"Yeah. Any problems with that?" 

"Nothing" He said than looked at my parents and smiled at them. They smiled back at him. It was creeping me out actually.  

I gave out a little sigh. I don't like it when they do things like that. 

At the airport. 

Me and my family are now at the airport. We're waiting for our plane. It's in about another 30 minutes. I got bored so I decided to call Dara.

"Dara!" I screamed a little.

"Ji Yong! Hey, what are you doing right now?" she asked.

"Me and my family are waiting for our plane. Why ask?"

"Nothing, just asking."

"I see. Dara, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too Ji Yong. I can't wait to see you later."

"Aww. Yeah, me too. Dara, last night you were in my dream. The weird thing was, we were at an airport and kissing. Weird right?" I blushed.

"Y-yeah. Really weird" 

"Maybe we should do what happen in my dream when we meet later" I said with an innocent voice. Then I laughed.

"Ji Yong, I got three words for you, Never.Gonna. Happen."

"Haha. Okay okay. Hey, I need to go. Meet you at Korea. Bye. Muah!" I said and ended our conversation with a kiss sound. I always do that. 

After waiting and waiting, we finally step on the plane. I'm feeling nervouse because i'm leaving US. 
I sat down on my seat that was beside my little sister. 

"Ji oppa, what do you think our lives would be in Korea?'' She asked me. 

"I don't know Chaerin. Let's just see okay." I pat her head. She smiled at me. Then the plane flew up in the air.

It has now been 5 hours. Ah, I can't sleep. Dino hyung that was sitting behind me is being so noisy while sleeping. But I need to sleep, if not I will have eye bags. That's not good. Dara can't see me like that.  So I decided to close my eye. After some time, I fell asleep. 
By the time I woke up, I saw that the plane is landing. I quickly woke Chaerin up.

"Chaerin, wake up. We're here" I shook her arm.

"Okay Ji oppa" She rubbed her eyes. She looked cute. I smiled. I'm happy to have a little sister like her. 

My family and I steped out of the plain. Now we are in the airport. I sighed. I didn't see any sight of Dara or her family. My dad gave me and my siblings some money and told us to buy some snacks to eat while waiting for Dara's family to arrive.
Me and my siblings were walking around the place, finding a nice snack shop. After a couple of minutes of finding, we finally found one. We entered it and looked for snacks. I took 2 bars of chocolates, a packet of candy and a bottle of juice while my brother took 2 bags of chips and a bottles of Coke. 

"Seriously hyung?" I asked with an 'are you serious' face. 

"Yea, of course. Why?'' He gave me a confuse face.

"Nothing. Where is Chaerin?"

"Here I am!" She tap my shoulder. I turned around seeing her holding the snacks she wanted to eat.  

"Okay, let's go pay for these.'' Dino hyung said. 

We walked to the counter and payed for the food. 

We walked out of the shop, I decided to go to the toilet. 

"Here, please hold this for a sec. I need to go to the toilet" I told hyung, giving the plastic bags.

"Sure. Be quick" He said while taking the plastic bags from me.

"Yeah, okay." 

As I entered the toilet, loads on questions were in my mind. How does Dara looks like?  Does she has a boyfriend? Most importaint, is the silly dream I had will become true? I walked to the sink and looked into the mirror. I fixed my hair a little. "No need to worry Ji Yong. Nothing bad is gonna happen." I said to myself. After I made myself less nervous, I walked out and walked to hyung. I tap his shoulder. 

"I'm done. Thanks." 'I was about to take my plastic bags but he blocked my hands from the bags. 

"It's okay, i'll carry them for you. Come, mom and dad are waiting for us." He said and walked infront of me and Chaerin. 

We met up with our parents. 

"What took you guys so long?" Our mother asked. 

"Ji oppa needed to use the toilet." Chaerin simply anwser and sat down on the chairs. She ate the snacks she bought.

"Dino hyung, give me my snacks." I sat down beside him.

"Here" He gave me my bag while munching down his chips. I took the bag and ate my chocolate bar.

30 minutes has passed, but still no Dara. I wonder where she is.