Well Maybe perhaps with just one person..

“He doesn’t share beds”

 

“It won’t work, I’m tellin all of ya. He just knows that you’re there, on his bed,” Lay crossed his arms and laid back into the worn-out sofa of their dorm. He marveled at the wonderful comfort that the old sad looking sofa still offered despite its condition. He watched in half-amusement at his other group mates who were sprawled all across the floor before his feet, baffled looks masked their faces.

It was Exo-K’s vacation week so all 6 Korean boys decided to fly to China and surprise their other half. Thus when the moon finally got the chance to shine, everyone dragged themselves off to beds after a long day of playing, leaving Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao and Lay all alone in the living room of Exo-M’s dorm.

“What? That’s just so ridiculous. He’s asleep. He can’t be half-asleep the whole night,” Kai argued but was to no avail as Tao started shaking his head, putting himself beside the Chinese lead dancer on the sofa. The action in a way physically proved to the rest that he was on Lay’s side.

“Lay hyung is right,” Lay nodded his head to agree with Tao’s sentence.

“The last time, I was trying to wake him up, I ended up being shoved to the ground just because my knee was on the EDGE of his bed,” Tao said in exasperation as he emphasized on the word “edge” to bring his point across.

“Okay then. Why not we do a dare?” Kai suggested with a wicked smile. Everyone could not miss how Chanyeol’s ears perked up at the idea cause after all, they are huge! Chanyeol lifted his head off Baekhyun’s thigh and leaned towards his maknae.

“A dare?” Chanyeol’s voice dripped with enthusiasm. Kai nodded his head but the whole fire was extinguished by Lay’s loud groan. Kai tried to ignore the sound and continued.

“We shall dare one another and see who can stay the longest on his bed and—“

“It won’t happen, Kai. No one can last for more than a second, there’s no point trying.”

“Tsk Shhh hyung. Don’t spoil the mood,” Kai snapped, waving his hand in the air to dismiss whatever Lay had to say, earning a glare from the said hyung.  Kai scooted closer to his Korean bandmates who seemed to have identical expressions as his on their faces.

“Alright then, since hyung insisted that we can’t last, how about just for 30 seconds?” Kai gave Lay a pointed look. Lay shook his head once again and Chanyeol pouted at that.

“What about 20 seconds guys?” Chanyeol pitched in. Lay rolled his eyes.

“Impossible,” Chanyeol turned his head to stare at the Chinese lead dancer.

“15?”

“Too long.”

“10?”

“Hardly.”

“9?”

“Absurd.”

“8?”

“Seriously Yeol? You really wanna continue this?” Lay gave the big eared-giraffe a pointed look. Chanyeol’s pout only deepened. Seeing the whole scene unfold before him, Baekhyun clicked his tongue slightly and shot Lay a hard stare before pulling the giant into his tiny embrace.

“Well I seriously don’t think it was a bad idea at all. Come Channie, let’s do it,” Kai snorted at Baekhyun’s lack of control in his emotions towards his weird best friend. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol up to his feet and curled a finger to the rest to beckon them over. Kai grinned creepily at Lay before bouncing after his two Korean hyungs. Tao turned to Lay.

“Ouh let’s just go. I wanna see them fail anyway,” Lay shooed Tao as the latter simply broke into a wide smile and pulled Lay along, skittering over to the rest who had reached the door of Lay and Luhan’s bedroom.

Baekhyun flinched as the hinges of the door squeaked under his push. The light from the hallway flooded the dark room. Despite the slight darkness, all of them could see the lump on the bed just across them. Kai nudged Baekhyun forward with the tips of his fingers. Throwing a quick stare at the dancer, Exo-K’s main vocalist tip-toed his way in, followed by the giant, creepy ballet dancer, wushu panda and finally Changsha boy came strolling in after. Making their way through the piles of clothes and random objects, they finally arrived at their destination. All ears were met with soft gentle snores coming from the lump on the bed before them.

“Right, so who’s going first?” Kai the spot as Baekhyun whispered, raising his hands and bouncing on his two feet slightly. Everyone happened to be in a huddle. Lay rolled his eyes in the darkness knowing full well that none of his friends could see it. He just hoped they could hear them roll in annoyance.

“You guys won’t stop no matter what comes out of my mouth right?” Lay sighed exasperatedly as Tao gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder before snapping his attention back to the other boys with just as much excitement as the bouncing Kai.

Lay felt betrayed.

“You’re very right Hyung. Bang Bang,” Kai gave Lay two shots with his handmade guns. Kai straightened his shirt before pushing aside the others and approached the bed; eyes never once leave the breathing lump. If anyone were to happen to see his face at that very moment, one might think he was filming a horror movie what with that creepy murderous grin etched onto his pale full lips. With just the tips of his left pointing finger and thumb, Kai carefully peeled back the baby pink blanket, revealing to him and the rest a small skinny body curled tightly around a bolster. Everyone cooed at the adorable sight silently in their heads.

With extreme calculated steps, Kai carefully slipped under the blanket and placed his body beside Luhan. The narrow bed simply sank under the added weight thus sending Luhan’s body to turn slightly away from the bolster he was hugging. The movement was not left unnoticed as everyone including Lay froze. With the blanket still in mid-air, Kai tried to move his body to a comfortable position. Just as he was about to give the rest a thumbs up, a sharp shove got him tumbling down, kissing the worn clothes on the floor. Lay chuckled.

“And as I was saying,” Lay started only to be cut off by a grunt from a certain short Korean boy before Chanyeol was pushed forward to be their second guinea pig for the night. Chanyeol glanced back at Baekhyun with wide surprised eyes. Giving the tall lad a determined nod that simply says to make him proud, Chanyeol went towards the bed. He cautiously placed himself on the bed, being careful not to move much or let any part of him touch the owner of the bed. Before Baekhyun could even turn to Lay and snap his fingers in his face like a diva, Luhan’s left elbow came into contact with Chanyeol’s side, sending the boy tumbling to the floor.

Thus, Lay ended up doing the snapping.

Baekhyun was literally appalled by it as he pulled the rapper onto his feet. Chanyeol was a groaning mess as he rubbed the area where Luhan’s elbow came into contact, the skin slowly turning purple as a bruise formed under his sleeve.

“What the hell! And he’s still asleep?!” Kai gasped, momentarily forgetting to keep his voice down. Tao whacked the underside of his head before shushing him.

“Like I’ve been trying to tell you guys a million times, Luhan hyung simply knows when there’s someone on his bed whether or not his awake,” Lay said in a matter of fact.

“So no one can EVER be on his bed? EVER??” Baekhyun emphasized as he turned to stare at Lay through the darkness. Lay opened his mouth to reply when a memory struck him. He closed his mouth in thought and the action was not left unnoticed. The rest knew that Lay knew something interesting that they do not know about.

“Well almost everyone, except for—“

“What are you guyth doing here?” all 5 boys of mixed race turned to the door. A familiar silhouette of a tall skinny boy stood by the doorway; none could see his face from the darkness. But because they had been together for almost more than a few years, they knew exactly who the boy is.

“I—We were just…ermmm,” Baekhyun can’t seem to be able to form a proper sentence as whatever that came to mind sounded foolish even in his head.

The boy walked into the room, a yawn escaped him while his right palm rubbed against his right eye sleepily.

“Well, thouldn’t you all be heading off to thleep? It’th late,” everyone moved in unison to the side to make way for Exo’s ultimate maknae. They watched in utter shock and awe as he went up to the bed that had been their experiment just seconds ago and plopped himself rather ungracefully onto it. Lay however watched knowingly as the scene unfolds before them.

The rest felt their jaws fall open when Luhan slid his left arm down the pillow and Sehun lifted his head before placing it on the said arm, using it as his pillow instead. They simply watched on how Luhan shifted his limbs about towards the additional body in his bed. The two moved as their bodies mold themselves together as if piecing back two pieces of a puzzle. When the movements finally stopped, Sehun reached blindly for a pink blanket that was tangled around Luhan’s feet before pulling it up to cover them both. With a final yawn, Sehun turned his head to look at his hyungs.

“Goodnight Hyunth. Thleep tight,” he then snuggled into Luhan’s chest as the other simply pulled the maknae closer to him, his face buried into the mass of blonde hair. And what amazed them the most was the fact that throughout the whole “dance”, Luhan was still deeply asleep and snoring.

Baekhyun was the first to move, turning his head to look at Lay who had already walked over to his own bed lazily.

“You mean…..only Sehun is allowed on his bed?” Lay glanced up from untangling his own purple blanket and gave Baekhyun a shrug.

“I guess cause just now when I went in here to charge my phone, I saw two heads in his bed. So when I caught a glimpse of two blonde heads, I knew who it was that had managed to get exclusive invitation to Hyung’s bed. I mean, it can’t possibly be Kris hyung cause….it’s just wrong if it is,” Lay shuddered before pulling his gigantic blue-white unicorn plushie that a certain Korean guardian angel had bought for him under his cover, getting ready for bed.

The rest of the 4 boys were left to gawk back at the two bodies squeezed together under the baby pink cover. They stood there in shock and slight jealousy for nearly ten more minutes before Lay pushed back his cover in exasperation and threw a purple pillow at the four of them. They shook out of their trance and ran out, closing the door behind them just in time before getting hit by mini purple unicorn plushies.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEKEKEKEKE

I just had to.

Hope you enjoyed the fluff!^[]^