Beware of Posers!

Poems and Prose

 

Like seriously! I can't believe I have a poser!

During Lean's despedida party, Mira was surfing the net. While I, Geline, Irish and Vicky were doing a cover of Gentleman. Then she just suddenly called my attention saying that I'm online in FB. So I got shock. 'Coz first, I'm obviously not using the net. And I know it's not my brother who could possibly be using my FB even if he knows my password, he wouldn't do that. So I checked. And then there, we found out that I have a poser. They told me that, that account added them (my friends) as friends in FB. The poser uploaded some of my pictures and uses my previous high school edited pic which I used once as profile pic before. But that was too long ago. And besides I don't use Facebook anymore. I open it once in a while to check if I have some important messages. Or if I have important things to tell my friends when I can't contact them through cellphones. I already left Facebook. And the only networking site I'm active now is TUMBLR. 

The poser asked Mira that day to give Geline's number. Vicky immediately posted something on that posers wall saying: *pasted my link in FB* This is her real account. I'm with Roge right now. You're a guy, aren't you? Here. Take lots of picture of her and re-upload it so that it would look more believable. Okay?

It makes me sad that others really dared to make a poser account just to fool others and get what they want. I mean, if we didn't came to find out about that, maybe other worse situation would have occured. It hurst me that it's me who they chose to use to fool my own friends. I mean, seriously! How could they do that? It scares me thinking the fact that, that person almost jeopardized me, my personality, I mean, everything about me. That poser almost destroyed something that's important to me. My friends.

It hurts. I know, I'm not as pretty as my friends. I know, I don't get to bond with them nowadays due to school stuff and all. But that's not enough reason to use me!

After that incident, the next day I checked if the account is still existing but good thing the poser already deactivated it.

I just hope this won't happen again.