Chapter 3(Final)

Sick

A/N: I am bored so I will do a double update today~ ^^

 

*On the way to practice , Yongguk's pov*

Since when is the practice room so far away?! I walked faster. Is Daehyun okay? What if he really is unwell? GOD WHY DID I EVEN LEAVE HIM ALONE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? With that thought in his mind he decided that running there to check would be better since Daehyun can be stubborn at times and he will just practice until he knows those dance steps.

Only god knows how many times I abused the elevator's button before it came and brought me up to Daehyun. When the elevator door opened I ran straight to the practice room. 

"Daehyun!"

*Daehyun's pov*

"Daehyun!"

I heard a familiar voice behind me and i turned to meet yongguk hyung

He looks breathless did he ran here?Why is he here?

"Yongguk hyung , why ar-" before I finish the sentence my vision blurred and I was falling, but instead of the contact to the hard floor, it was a soft and warm body that caught hold of me.

"Daehyun ah!! Daehyun ah!! !!" I heard Yongguk hyung said before I let the darkness take over me. 

*yongguk's pov*

Daehyun turned around and I was still trying to catch my breath, my heart felt like its gonna explode when I saw how he look like right now. 

"Yongguk hyung, why ar-" He didn't finish his sentence before he suddenly collapsed. I ran over and I managed to catch his body before it reached the floor. "Daehyun ah!! Daehyun ah!! !!" I cursed out loud and carried him on my back. While I was carrying him and running back to the dorm. I realised that he was warm , too hot. Aish , I can't believe this kid, he actually went to practice with this kind of body. I can't believe I left him there alone, not realising he was sick for the whole day. Tsk.

When I was back at the dorm, I laid him down on my bed since it is nearer. I went to wet some cloth with cold water and went back into the room to put it on Daehyun's head. He looks like he is in pain what can I do to make him feel better?

"Nngh..." I heard Daehyun groaned and his eyes fluttered open. "Yongguk hyung," he said and looked around "why am I back at the dorm?" He asked. "You fainted and I carried you back." I replied as I remove the cloth on Daehyun's head and turned to go to wet to cloth again. I felt a pair of warm hand wrap around my waist, I realised that it was Daehyun as I felt his body heat on my back and he was breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon. "Daehyun ah , why aren't you in bed?" I asked as I turned around to face him. "It's cold inside" Ohhh I mentally faceplamed why didn't I realised that he was shivering "Let's go back in, you can use my blanket." I said as I start to lead him back to the room. I tucked him in nicely on my bed under the blanket since, he probably can't climb to his bed right now, and I put the wet cloth on his forehead. Once I checked that everything was done I turn to make my way to his bed.

*Daehyun's pov*

Yongguk hyung tucked me in nicely in his bed and turned to leave I don't want him to leave I reach out for his hand and grabbed it. Yongguk hyung turned to face me with a curious look "Don't leave me" I said and he walked back to me "Why? Where are you feeling unwell?" He asked, his voice was overflowing with gentleness. "I am cold" I said. "Then I will go get you another blanket." He said as he stood up. "No, stay with me." I saw him stoned a little before climbing onto the bed. I smiled a little and made space for him. After I think that he was lying down comfortable enough I slipped my hands under his waist.

"Thank you, hyung." 

"Nah, it's okay just don't do it again, you scared the hell out of me just now."

"Mian hyung."

"It's okay, sleep, you should rest now."

"Saranghae, Yonggukie hyung" I said and snuggled into his chest .

*Yongguk's pov*

I felt my hand grabbed by another hand. I turned around to see daehyun grabbing onto it. "Don't leave me." He said that and I thought he was not feeling well so I asked. "Why? Where are you feeling unwell?" He replied. "I am cold" I said "Then I will go get you another blanket." And I stood up. "No, stay with me." I was stunned for a while and I climb onto the bed. After a while I felt a pair of hands slipped under my waist, "Thank you hyung." I heard him say. "Nah, it's okay just don't do it again, you scared the hell out of me just now." I replied and he apologised. "Mian hyung." I said. "It's okay , sleep , you should rest now." 

"Saranghae, Yonggukie hyung." He said as he snuggled into chest .

I was shocked. "Saranghae Daehyunie" I said but he was already asleep , I kissed his forehead "Sweet dreams , my darling" I said before drifting off to sleep.

 

A/N: I am sorry every mistakes in this story , I hope this chapter is not that bad... Hope you enjoyed reading this ^^