Chapter 1

Sick

A/N : Its the first time i am writing a story so please forgive me if its too boring >.< and sorry for all the mistakes in the story . I hope you will like it ^^

 

*Daehyun's pov*

 " Urgh... " My head is aching ,my body is sore and its so cold , I glanced at the clock to check what's the time and realise that we should get up and prepare for our variety show later already maybe if I bathe I would feel better I thought as I climbed out of my bed and went to the bathroom. 

I came out feeling a little refreshed as my head is not aching that much and I went to wake the others up telling them to wake up to prepare while waiting for our manager. It didnt take long for the others the wake up and get ready and soon our make up stylist and manager hyung are here. 

On the way to the recording studio for the variety show I decided to take a nap as there is nothing for me to do and the other members are also sleeping. "Boys wake up , we are here" The manager said as he parked the van. We went out one by one and went to record the variety show. 

 

*MC's pov*

"Hello everyone , today we've got a famous rookie group that has debuted just recently with the album "Warrior". Let's welcome B.A.P~ " -clapsclaps-

"Hi everyone , we are B.A.P yes sir!" we introduced.

"Yes , I am sure many people must be curious about your album concept , can you tell us a little about it?" I asked them with a smile and Yongguk picks up his mic and started " Our title song 'Warrior' is a song we made to show our masculine and aggressive side. Through this album your will be able to see our mascular and manly side of the group."

"Are there any memories when filming the music video of warrior?" This time it's Himchan who starts explaining "For warrior , we filmed it for four days and during the filming I think that the most memorable part was when Yongguk got burnt by fire. Apart from all the hardships , this is what we remember the most from filming." Youngjae proceeded to add on to what Himchan has said "In the last scene of our teaser , yongguk smashes the car with a hammer right then the fire rose up on both sides and burnt on his arm and that was really unforgettable -laughs-"

"What about the bunny characters that are shown? " B.A.P laughs in unison and said said "Its a secret that we will be revealing to all of you in near future so viewers can have big expectations for us."

"Do you have any memorable moments when you are training for your debut?" B.A.P laughs again and Yongguk begins "We don't usually get enough sleep so when we have break time we sleep but because we were all too tired and we are sleeping in a room so it is expected that some person might sleep talk and I was usually the last person to go to bed so went I go to bed this one day , I lay on the bed and this five members were sleep talking together and this five members were having a conversation when they were all asleep , and yeah that was the most memorable moment." Youngjae added "Our relationship is at the level of communicating with each other in our sleep"

"So to end this , lets have B.A.P to perform for us their new title track, warrior~!"

*behind the stage , Daehyun's pov*

Yongguk hyung came up to me and asked me" Daehyun ah , are you okay? You are really quiet today and you made alot of mistake in the performance today" Daehyun tensed and apologised. "Ahh yesyes i am fine its jus that I am tired , I will be more careful next time , I am sorry" Yongguk flashed his big gummy smile "Nah its okay , just take care of yourself kay?" Yongguk hyung said. "Okay." I replied and he walked faster to catch up with the others. My head is starting to hurt more and my throat is itchy there isn't anymore performance for the day right? Hmm it should be okay , we only have dance practice later and we can go back to rest I thought and walked faster to catch up to the others.

 

A/N : please comment and give me suggestions of what you would like to read in the next chapter and tell me how can i improve this :) thank you for reading hope you like it ^^